•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

My brain is cooking up all these sh*ts like :

What if Ridoy is really dead or missing like his father ? What if the Ridoy that's showing up in precap with Nivedita is actually not Ridoy but someone with plastic surgery operated on ? I don't know if any of you ever watched this show's PH ( Cinevistaas ) other production 'Beyhadh' ? Cause there, psycho Maya in order to frame her own husband who was also her obsession, Arjun, faked her death ? How ? She just escaped her death scenario leaving an  body with her face put through plastic surgery which the police assume to be the real Maya. Here I am imagining the real Ridoy to be dead for real and Nivedita brought someone from that Ayurveda Spa, but before that the plastic surgery and what not !

I know my brain is cooking sh*t. See, Nivedita is sooo cunning ! Whether her son be alive or dead. But I think she can do anything, and I mean anything, to snatch whatever happiness that is left in Shamita's life whether they are together or separate. She is really limitlessly despicable ! Not to mention a mother psycho for sure. If they can show a fake Puchki who's not Puchki for real, why not a fake Ridoy ?