Lets Discuss Site Issues and Site Updates Here 😇 - Page 123

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by vijay

Please PM me the link to a few Word docs which causes this problem so that I can replicate the issue at my end and fix the same.

Regards

I have sent a PM sir. Thank you!

Please help,I am not able to update my post,as it's saying that some abusive words have been used.i have been checking it again and again,but not able to trace those words.kindly someone help me in this regard.whom to seek for help,please answer.

Though I am using chrome browser but When ever I open any link in forum  it gives me blue  round color browser to open link     . I don't want to use blue  round browser to open link.. I want to open link  directly from chrome browser only Can anyone tell me what should I do? 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by surabhi01

Though I am using chrome browser but When ever I open any link in forum  it gives me blue  round color browser to open link     . I don't want to use blue  round browser to open link.. I want to open link  directly from chrome browser only Can anyone tell me what should I do? 

Please share the screenshot so that we can understand the issue better.

Regards

Originally posted by Viswasruti

Vijay Sir, it is difficult for us to post, Edit, Like in our CC for a long time. We already put our problem in this thread repeatedly but in vain. Please look in to this problem. Using a tedious way to post there. Please make it normal.

Here is the link --- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5108252?pn=134

Thank you Madhu, you are an angel, for informing about our problem and Thank you Vijay for rectifing our problems. 

Thanks a lot, now we all feel alive.

Here is example of link    though  I  am using chrome browser but when I want to open  copied link   it ask me to open link with another browser? https://postimg.cc/0bThvymy ( this link is to show screen shot) 

What setting should I change in my  mobile? 

Originally posted by surabhi01

Here is example of link    though  I  am using chrome browser but when I want to open  copied link   it ask me to open link with another browser? https://postimg.cc/0bThvymy ( this link is to show screen shot) 

What setting should I change in my  mobile? 

Seems more like a device specific issue.

I tried the same on my mobile using a chrome browser and it simply opened the link in another tab when I clicked on the India Forums link.

Anyone else also facing the same or have a solution please respond.

Regards

We will be starting another thread soon.

Have a great weekend ahead.

Regards,