Ishq Mein Marjawan

I Am Disappointed With Arohi The Most

Posted: 4 years ago

First of all I want to clarify that, I am only talkin about the characters and not the actors, I like all three of the leads Alisha, Nia, and Arjun, they did a phenomenal job.

My disappointment is with the character of Arohi, she always took a stand against Deep , but after Deep's dad entered, she took a complete u turn and turned out to e unreal, dumb, blinded in love, I couldn't relate to that Arohi who was ready to punish Deep in jail during the entire Abhimanyu Track , she always fought against Deep, but in the last state , she just trusted him and blamed everyone except for the man responsible for everything 

I always had a feeling that, Deep's father is speaking the truth, he always knew Deep is dark as a person . Arohi did nto believe Randheeer who was the best character in the entire show, he always warned ARohi, but she blamed him, the guy who always helped her against Netra when she tried to kill Arohi.  

Arohi made a fool of herself and I did nto like her in the last few episode, she trusted everything Depe told her, I always had a feeling that, eh is talkin about Tara when sayin main apne pyar kayliye kuch bhi klarsakta hoon, he did nto even care about his mom for which eh was worried when she got kidnapped that was shocking, he hated his father always, but Vasundhra was always with him and supported in his wrongdoings,, Arohi should have bene given a chance.

Arohi completely forgot  what Netra told her to search in her room, Depe tooka way the locket, but she did nto even try to find anything in her room, she would ahe ot more clues, that Kia Track was also really borin in my opinion.

The show lost its charm after Netra's death , why Netra came , why did she want to take revenge  from Arohi ,. I was guessing she was Abhimanuy's girlfriend which is why she thinks Arohi used Abhimanyu and to him killed .

How did Deep et his eyesight back if Traa wa salive, didn't he take his eyes and did an retina transplant, this is so confusing how he got eyesight back. 

Arohi is the only one who could stop Deep from succeeding in his plan, then how did she become so dumb in the last episode that, she couldn't see through him at all whereas she was always aware of his actions and never trusted him at all, she was mostly against him and used to warn  Tara and Netrato beware of him, then how could make the same mistake. 

he made her do all the bad work when he aske dehr to take picture sof the security guards , Arohi's biggest weakness wa sher emotions , she trusted him too blindly and despite many warnings, she neer stopped trysting that backstabber, I hate Deep, but Arohi deserves it as she had all of the information infornt of her yet she never believed them. 

I would have been happier if Arohi would have just killed Deep in the end for all what eh did to her which eh would have never expected her to kill him. 

I actually wanted to see good winning over evil , Deep and Tara should have got karma for their misdeeds, I am also happy to see Deep and Tara staying in the end because bad people deserve eachother and I am glad Deep was not whitewashed in the end as he was always bound to be with Tara only, I am happy with that part as he always trapped Arohi right form sending her to jail for Tara, so she was his true love only

But, he tried killing Taraa few times and always made her feel insecure and less of a priority compared to Arohi, I still feel if there is a season 2. then Deep might double cross Tara, I want a season 2 for Arohi to teach Deep a lesson, tara was always an open rival, she always hated Arohi, she always attacked infornt of her, butDeep was a vicious snake who pretended to love her, took advantage of her emotions, broke her trust several times, but then Arohi is at fault for never bein consistent ,s eh kept flipping and changing her opinion about Deep. 

Raj was right about Deep that, eh is the dark sid eof the coin who people cannot see, his side wa snever known to anyone, Raj was better than Deep, MrX was portrayed to be the scary one, but I always felt Raj was the better version and Deep was always the most evil one .

Arohi did nto even search about why Deep wanted the diamonds or the sword , she lost her focus bi time after the Kia Track , Deep took advantage of her family and then she was lost into that, he played with her weakness really well. 

Why eh wa smakin her steal the money makin machine, she blindly followed what he told her, burDepe was smart enough to know every move defeating him was so difficult, he made sure everything happens according to him, he really played  masterstroke, by far the biggest player of the show 

Edited by maha786 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I wa sso excited to see Tara in the last episode though , the show was incomplete without Tara, after she left, the show became a little boring

I missed Virat Bhaiya though, the brother sister bond was really good to watch, where did he go though 

His character was missing, but they never found him, Virat was such an interesting character who always hated Deep as well, he always knew Deep is the main dangerous person 

I so regret Deep not getting caught, he always thought he controls everything and that unfortunately got proven right 

I liked Aalisha both as Arohi and Tara, but loved her more as Tara, she did a brilliant job playing two characters which are so different from eachother and brining the right expressions, this girl will go a long way 👏

Edited by maha786 - 4 years ago
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@maha786 sorry to disappoint you there won't be any Season 2 and I don't think any one of the fans would want to have IMMJ Season 2 back both old/new alike.Though I liked Ardeep like several other viewers I liked the older Alisha wali Ardeep not the current fake Arohi.Her chemistry with Deep was a huge disappointment reduced to being a seductress and crybaby.Alisha excelled as Tara/Arohi both with Deep.The revamp was a mistake.Even if it was necessary rather than making New Arohi apt the original one CV's transformed her into Twisted Version 2. Arohi loved Deep unconditionally she need not be a seductress to attract him.

Deep.won't double cross Tara otherwise it should have been Tara whose face got changed by Deep.Ardeep was only an illusion nothing else.I still don't understand what was the purpose of making IMMJ by the CV's? Where is the thrill factor in seeing the destruction of an innocent girl.Arohi's life howsoever fictional it might be? Thrillers don't include umpteen treasure hunts.Deep was a billionaire yet like ordinary criminals he looted banks and Museums.He himself had that sharp intellect to take the business to new heights.Uske liye kabhi dhamaka toh kabhi Chori ki kya zarurat thi? Isme Thriller wali kaunsi baat thi?

If Deep loved Tara then what was the need for Arohi then? Deep could have saved Tara using any  other number of innumerable ways?Dhoka Raj Singh return mein sirf Arohi ko Dhoka hi deta raha.Its good it went off air.Story had no proper plot.Unexplained murders with illogical twists.Arohi/Tara should have been twin sisters with common rivalry over Deep's love.

Edited by masked - 4 years ago