Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Jabariya Jodi - Official Trailer | Sidharth Malhotra, Parineeti Chopra - Page 6

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: hantel

They released it early because they wanted to take advantage of Kabir Singh wave. Right now people are like ek flop hero ki taqdeer kabhi bhi badal sakti hai. This trailer and Sid would've gotten less appreciation if it had released at other time. 

No that can't be the reason because Shahid despite being a flop was always considered a good actor and has won awards Sid on the other hand is hopeless and neither is this film a South remake. I think the trailer isn't early in fact Mental hai kya's promotions are running late there are only 26 days left but there is no buzz around it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Never thought I would say this but Sid was better than Pari.What happened to her..she was such a natural performer once upon a time.smiley6

MainHeroineHoon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

STOP RUINING PUNJABI SONGS!!!!!!!

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Can Bollywood think of any other rom com plots apart from Desi Unpadh Hero meets Modern Independent Woman, Ranbir Kapoor meets manic dream pixie and Two people decide to live in together? 

This is even worse cuz it looks like a low budget Badrinath Ki Dulhaniya. 

Fairy_KimBokJoo thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The trailer was all over the place but seriously, what has happened to Parineeti's acting? She has completely lost the spark. When SidMal overshadows you, it's time to seriously reflect.

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I got annoyed with the number of slaps in the trailer. Sid was actually decent. Looked like he put in efforts. Parineeti was bland. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: hantel

Wasn't this guy an HT journalist? Once a mouthpiece of Kaka, a friend of SSR.. He was supposed to direct SSR in his debut movie.

Oh I don’t know about that.  I might have also mixed it up between the director and writer.  Director is Parshant Singh and writer is Sanjeev Jha, and one of them worked with Anand L Rai.  

As for releasing, this is not releasing early.  Kangana’s trailer is releasing very late.  Even this one is kind of late given that movie is out in a little over 4 weeks and these days they typically leave about 6 weeks.  All that date changing drama that Ekta did caused all this 🙄

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

With gaining weight again parineeti is gaining back her acting skill too...😆😆
Kidding apart, I loved the trailer. Sid-Pari is sharing the same spark like they did in Hasee toh Phasi.

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Serendipity..

I got annoyed with the number of slaps in the trailer. Sid was actually decent. Looked like he put in efforts. Parineeti was bland. 

Ya same!!! Wayyy too many slaps!!!

Groom kidnapping is men’s idea. I have seen a serious movie about it & it’s awful. But it’s the men who are doing it! It’s not like women are ordering that grooms be kidnapped in reality. So people trying to equate it to KS, take a hike. 

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I liked it. Pari is looking good and I like her style after so long in this movie. Dunno why she wants to be the quintessential heroine... I like her in tomboyish characters far better.