Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Another problematic film.

Groom kidnapping is no laughing matter. Thousand of men are kidnapped and forced to marry girl they have never seen, they are threatened with dowry cases , life threat to them and their family , ruining girl and guy life forever.

Not to mention , from a film scene hero is blaming victim , if they demand dowry they should get forced married , utterly disgusting act being glorified.

Chinta matt karo release ke waqt Kekta khud paid outrage shuru karwayegi.

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Siddharth is impressive. Parineeti is blah. 

CuttingChai thumbnail

Pari should marry the 4th Jonas and leave BW.

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Sidharth Malhotra is better than Parineeti. The trailer went downhill the moment she entered. 

What a pity that Sidharth’s career has gone bust. He is a nice guy and good looking as well; he might not be very talented but when you see less talented ones still around, it seems a little unfair. 

GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What's with the awful hair color, who wears maroon hair? 😳

Don't get if Sid lost his looks/ make up is so horrible that I would rather not watch.

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I also liked Sid a lot more than Pari. Yeah, he is not excellent but still I was quite impressed with how he delivered his lines with that accent.

Pari has become so bland and boring and bakwas that even a commonly considered non-actor Sid overshadowed her in the trailer. She has become such an eyesore to me 🤢

This film is gonna flop too for my siddy boy .... Oh well, may be marjaavan will turn out better (wishful thinking) 🤔

Ennuyi thumbnail

Too many slaps lol, Sid and Pari still has good chemistry, trailer was all over the place and why has Pari started looking like Rani? 

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Why do they look unnatural.. something's unnatural about their skin tone.. I like natural looking Sid.. was waiting for him to grace youtube with his new films and now I feel a little let down 😔 ..he still looks great though, anyway.. seems like he improved his acting.. Really wishing this film doesn't flop 

sherlockthor thumbnail

I always like Sid's rom com movies

loved the trailer

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lol... Who thought it was possible but sid actually overshadowed parineeti.... Like someone said- the trailer went downhill as soon as pari entered...