Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sid was a revelation. Parineeti is still reinventing herself 😆

So loud that I had to take a break and watch the rest. Even trailers need intermissions now . Looks like something done to death. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sid was better than Pari

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

bland trailer, neither sid or pari are shining onscreen, its supposed to be a comedy but i didn't laugh at anything, the music didn't sound exciting either 

Edited by zara321 - 4 years ago
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Couldn’t even watch past 20 seconds. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Am I the only one who thought Sid looked more natural than Pari?

He acted better than her in HTP also. 

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sid was the best thing about this trailer.  

This wouldve been so much better if there was ANY other heroine than Pari.  She looks so messy and loud.  

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninny

Garbage!  Not even a single gag in the trailer was funny. Parineeti is plain annoying on screen. Surprisingly Sid was the best part of the trailer but nothing extraordinary. Also isn't kangu devi's pic releasing before this? Uska trailer kab ayega? 

They released it early because they wanted to take advantage of Kabir Singh wave. Right now people are like ek flop hero ki taqdeer kabhi bhi badal sakti hai. This trailer and Sid would've gotten less appreciation if it had released at other time. 

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

@Hantel, the director used to be Anand L Rai’s assistant so your observation isn’t that off.  

Wasn't this guy an HT journalist? Once a mouthpiece of Kaka, a friend of SSR.. He was supposed to direct SSR in his debut movie.

Parineeti has become like a C-grade actress. Looks tacky all the time too. Anything she appears in seems like a cheap low grade movie.

How far has she sunk that even Sid seems like he's downgrading by acting opposite her?

I couldn't wait for the trailer to end. Music hurt my ears too.

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Pari has lost her sparkle and forgotten how to act. Sid is better than Pari, his accents is good. Nothing fresh, the typical  dime a dozen small town movies we see these days.