Jabariya Jodi - Official Trailer | Sidharth Malhotra, Parineeti Chopra - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Sid was a revelation. Parineeti is still reinventing herself 😆

So loud that I had to take a break and watch the rest. Even trailers need intermissions now . Looks like something done to death. 

bland trailer, neither sid or pari are shining onscreen, its supposed to be a comedy but i didn't laugh at anything, the music didn't sound exciting either 

Edited by zara321 - 4 years ago

Couldn’t even watch past 20 seconds. 

Originally posted by Deviant_Pixel

Am I the only one who thought Sid looked more natural than Pari?

He acted better than her in HTP also. 

Sid was the best thing about this trailer.  

This wouldve been so much better if there was ANY other heroine than Pari.  She looks so messy and loud.  

Originally posted by ninny

Garbage!  Not even a single gag in the trailer was funny. Parineeti is plain annoying on screen. Surprisingly Sid was the best part of the trailer but nothing extraordinary. Also isn't kangu devi's pic releasing before this? Uska trailer kab ayega? 

They released it early because they wanted to take advantage of Kabir Singh wave. Right now people are like ek flop hero ki taqdeer kabhi bhi badal sakti hai. This trailer and Sid would've gotten less appreciation if it had released at other time. 

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

@Hantel, the director used to be Anand L Rai’s assistant so your observation isn’t that off.  

Wasn't this guy an HT journalist? Once a mouthpiece of Kaka, a friend of SSR.. He was supposed to direct SSR in his debut movie.

Parineeti has become like a C-grade actress. Looks tacky all the time too. Anything she appears in seems like a cheap low grade movie.

How far has she sunk that even Sid seems like he's downgrading by acting opposite her?

I couldn't wait for the trailer to end. Music hurt my ears too.

Pari has lost her sparkle and forgotten how to act. Sid is better than Pari, his accents is good. Nothing fresh, the typical  dime a dozen small town movies we see these days.