Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Jabariya Jodi - Official Trailer | Sidharth Malhotra, Parineeti Chopra - Page 8

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: hantel

They released it early because they wanted to take advantage of Kabir Singh wave. Right now people are like ek flop hero ki taqdeer kabhi bhi badal sakti hai. This trailer and Sid would've gotten less appreciation if it had released at other time. 

well i don't see any big hype for the trailer yet, generally all bollywood social media pages go gaga over a movie's trailer but its not the case here...

Though I agree that Sid looks great n seems like done a good job but it might not set the cash registers ringing coz there's not much time left to people to even take interest in the film. let's hope if a miracle happens...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahabhootni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Surprised by Sid tbh. I think his accent was more believable than Hrithiks at least. 

polin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: S_H_Y

Another problematic film.

Groom kidnapping is no laughing matter. Thousand of men are kidnapped and forced to marry girl they have never seen, they are threatened with dowry cases , life threat to them and their family , ruining girl and guy life forever.

Not to mention , from a film scene hero is blaming victim , if they demand dowry they should get forced married , utterly disgusting act being glorified.

It's just a movie. Don't take it seriously. Just like Kabir Singh.

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This looks awesome..Wow and Sid  is just too good in this and SID -Pari jodi is so refreshing and cute.....

Pari is also looking so pretty ...😳

Hazardous thumbnail

The trailer is fun and I chuckled multiple times watching it. Sid was the highlight for me, love seeing him do something so drastically different from his usual urban characters. I really want this to be a hit for Sid-Pari, I felt instantly nostalgic seeing them together.❤️😢 HTP days❤️