Gathbandhan

Raghu wants ulte-phere

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Saw it on saas-bahu-saazish's youtube segment!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bBmfINbc5g&t=104s

preparing for the third marriage??? will see how long before hormones kick-in again for Raghu and he goes back to sonpapdi jaap.

will have to watch this week after a 2+ week hiatus. đŸ˜†

Anybody else here??? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

im here dude! no i honestly dont think raghu will go back to sonpapdi jaap anytime soon. hormones or no hormones. dhanak may actually have to resort to inducing a hormone attack in order to achieve any progress now. because this time dhanak crossed all fudging limits. i watched the shaadi wala episode. she literally got remarried to stall them for the commissioner to show up instead of stopping the wedding and telling raghu what was going on. she shouldve told him the minute she found out about laxmi but no! chalo maayi ko jail mein dalna was her 'duty' but raghu was actually innocent in all of this and she literally just didnt care! she arrested him for an extremely serious offense without any jaach on her part minus laxmi's statement. patni toh choro police wale ki duty bhi nibha nahi payi. their duty is to punish innocent bystanders along with criminals?!? i didnt know the police functioned in such machiavellian terms in india! ulte phere honge nahi so hopefully no 3rd shaadi. dhanak should justly pay for playing with his life like this. it was horrifying how she spouted the nonsense about drugs being in their car and pretty much said it didnt matter whether he knew or not...huh? drug cases are very serious, it can lead to 20 years in prison and if aggregated to manslaughter the offender can get life or even death penalty! and she was like- isse koi farq nahi padta! and she was crying her damned magar maach k ansoo the whole time as if this was the greatest dilemma of her life! only one that couldve been easily avoided if she gave one single damn about 'her family'. im horrified at this character! yeh kaisi FL lead hain story ki? if the cvs are wondering, the trp is not low because you arent showing enough rona dhona or you are showing a strong female lead. the trp is low because you are showing an utterly indifferent female lead who cannot see beyond herself and what she thinks is right! woh zamaana gaya when 'good intentions' were fashionable on tv. nobody cares about dhanak's good intentions. even youtube is full of comments where ppl are like- 'she will get him killed one day' and 'aisi biwi hain toh dushman ki kya zaroorat'. so tip, try to make dhanak care more about the people she claims to care about. your job is your job. its a part of your life, not a part of your being. if they showed her try a millimeter harder to try prove her husband/family innocent rather just assuming their guilt based on some criminal woman's words, then perhaps she'd be more humane and seem more genuine when she has to arrest her family.

Itishri thumbnail

Wow! I didn't know that she got married only to stall the commissioner. I thought she did it out of her love and commitment to Raghu. 

I should have had better sense. Dhanak does everything only for herself and her moral code. smiley36 

Dhanak is the other extreme of evil people who will harm anyone for their "immoral" code/needs. Dhanak will do the same but justify her actions as being righteous. 

Let's see how Raghu tries to move on from her. 

Dhanak doesn't look good crying. maybe because it looks all fake and I have no sympathy for her.

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Irshita

Wow! I didn't know that she got married only to stall the commissioner. I thought she did it out of her love and commitment to Raghu. 

I should have had better sense. Dhanak does everything only for herself and her moral code. smiley36 

Dhanak is the other extreme of evil people who will harm anyone for their "immoral" code/needs. Dhanak will do the same but justify her actions as being righteous. 

Let's see how Raghu tries to move on from her. 

Dhanak doesn't look good crying. maybe because it looks all fake and I have no sympathy for her.

Well she didnt say it but with every phera she kept on looking outside to see if commissioner and paltan has arrived or not. And she looked tortured through the whole wedding. Like itna tortured toh zabardasti shaadi k waqt bhi nahi lagi thi. Then she was begging maayi to confess otherwise she'll have to hit her...the tears were literally the fakest thing ever. I was like...so what did you think would happen when you bring ppl accused of drug trafficking into the police station? She didnt think before taking the step. That is how little raghu means to her. And ppl online are putting so many comments trying to tell me how dhanak has tolerated maayi and maya's zyarti for raghu and this is how he's repaying her...i was like- r we watching the same show? Dhanak tolerated maya and maayi because they were a part of her project sudhrao. Nothing else. 

And raghu ki zindagi barbaad kar di, kehte hain she fixed his life! What? Pehle toh choti moti chori karta tha, aur dhanak k sudhar dene k baad, he has a drug charge record now, banks wont open accounts for him and no reputed institution will want to be associated with him. Uske baccho ko kisi non-gov institution mein admission nahi milegi kabhi. I think its ironic and hysterical that if dhanak actually has children with raghu, those kids will now never qualofy for ips or any gov positions! Kya lakshmi aayi hain raghu k ghar- zindagi sawar di. Raghu was as innocent of this crime as he was in tawde's. Toh how was dhanak's decision any better than tawde's? Both were miscarriage of justice. But somehow I'm expected to appreciate dhanak cos she was doing her "duty". She's aweful and I'll be extremely happy to see her being brought down a few notches. Im sure abhi bhi she will be like im going to stop raghu from doing crime rather than im going to ask for forgiveness and to be his wife. Har relationship mein, whether you are right or wrong, sometimes you just have to bend and love the hurt away. Giving moral lectures will not achieve what love will. 

Edited by tejaswiniwenham - 4 years ago
Itishri thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

Well she didnt say it but with every phera she kept on looking outside to see if commissioner and paltan has arrived or not. And she looked tortured through the whole wedding. Like itna tortured toh zabardasti shaadi k waqt bhi nahi lagi thi. Then she was begging maayi to confess otherwise she'll have to hit her...the tears were literally the fakest thing ever. I was like...so what did you think would happen when you bring ppl accused of drug trafficking into the police station? She didnt think before taking the step. That is how little raghu means to her. And ppl online are putting so many comments trying to tell me how dhanak has tolerated maayi and maya's zyarti for raghu and this is how he's repaying her...i was like- r we watching the same show? Dhanak tolerated maya and maayi because they were a part of her project sudhrao. Nothing else. 

And raghu ki zindagi barbaad kar di, kehte hain she fixed his life! What? Pehle toh choti moti chori karta tha, aur dhanak k sudhar dene k baad, he has a drug charge record now, banks wont open accounts for him and no reputed institution will want to be associated with him. Uske baccho ko kisi non-gov institution mein admission nahi milegi kabhi. I think its ironic and hysterical that if dhanak actually has children with raghu, those kids will now never qualofy for ips or any gov positions! Kya lakshmi aayi hain raghu k ghar- zindagi sawar di. Raghu was as innocent of this crime as he was in tawde's. Toh how was dhanak's decision any better than tawde's? Both were miscarriage of justice. But somehow I'm expected to appreciate dhanak cos she was doing her "duty". She's aweful and I'll be extremely happy to see her being brought down a few notches. Im sure abhi bhi she will be like im going to stop raghu from doing crime rather than im going to ask for forgiveness and to be his wife. Har relationship mein, whether you are right or wrong, sometimes you just have to bend and love the hurt away. Giving moral lectures will not achieve what love will. 

@bold - where online? IF is the only place where I discuss these shows. 

Agree with you 100%. Neither can I understand nor support Dhanak. If she was just PO i can understand her actions but she can't claim to love the guy and do this stuff at the same time.

BTW - if her dear pappa was in jail, would she hit him too?

Originally posted by: Irshita

@bold - where online? IF is the only place where I discuss these shows. 

Agree with you 100%. Neither can I understand nor support Dhanak. If she was just PO i can understand her actions but she can't claim to love the guy and do this stuff at the same time.

BTW - if her dear pappa was in jail, would she hit him too?

I watch one entertainment tadka  channel on you tube since the last week. My mother in law introduced it to me. Its horrible. 

InkandFire thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

im here dude! no i honestly dont think raghu will go back to sonpapdi jaap anytime soon. hormones or no hormones. dhanak may actually have to resort to inducing a hormone attack in order to achieve any progress now. because this time dhanak crossed all fudging limits. i watched the shaadi wala episode. she literally got remarried to stall them for the commissioner to show up instead of stopping the wedding and telling raghu what was going on. she shouldve told him the minute she found out about laxmi but no! chalo maayi ko jail mein dalna was her 'duty' but raghu was actually innocent in all of this and she literally just didnt care! she arrested him for an extremely serious offense without any jaach on her part minus laxmi's statement. patni toh choro police wale ki duty bhi nibha nahi payi. their duty is to punish innocent bystanders along with criminals?!? i didnt know the police functioned in such machiavellian terms in india! ulte phere honge nahi so hopefully no 3rd shaadi. dhanak should justly pay for playing with his life like this. it was horrifying how she spouted the nonsense about drugs being in their car and pretty much said it didnt matter whether he knew or not...huh? drug cases are very serious, it can lead to 20 years in prison and if aggregated to manslaughter the offender can get life or even death penalty! and she was like- isse koi farq nahi padta! and she was crying her damned magar maach k ansoo the whole time as if this was the greatest dilemma of her life! only one that couldve been easily avoided if she gave one single damn about 'her family'. im horrified at this character! yeh kaisi FL lead hain story ki? if the cvs are wondering, the trp is not low because you arent showing enough rona dhona or you are showing a strong female lead. the trp is low because you are showing an utterly indifferent female lead who cannot see beyond herself and what she thinks is right! woh zamaana gaya when 'good intentions' were fashionable on tv. nobody cares about dhanak's good intentions. even youtube is full of comments where ppl are like- 'she will get him killed one day' and 'aisi biwi hain toh dushman ki kya zaroorat'. so tip, try to make dhanak care more about the people she claims to care about. your job is your job. its a part of your life, not a part of your being. if they showed her try a millimeter harder to try prove her husband/family innocent rather just assuming their guilt based on some criminal woman's words, then perhaps she'd be more humane and seem more genuine when she has to arrest her family.

I don’t think the show-makers realise that everything you mentioned above is the real issue. They’re going to base this “separation” on the basis that Maayi hasn’t admitted that she did do all this. Once Raghu finds out that Maayi hid the truth from him and Dhanak was actually “right” in arresting her, he’s going to be the one who ends up apologising, and fall at his Baiko’s charn. 

But it literally makes no bloody difference. Even if Maayi had confessed, everything Dhanak has done has just been horrible that it still would justify Raghu’s anger towards her.

Because it doesn’t change the fact that Raghu was framed by someone and she’s still treating him like an offender. Whether that someone is Maayi or Laxmi, again, it does not matter. 

Edited by InkandFire - 4 years ago
InkandFire thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Double post sorry

Edited by InkandFire - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: InkandFire

I don’t think the show-makers realise that everything you mentioned above is the real issue. They’re going to base this “separation” on the basis that Maayi hasn’t admitted that she did do all this. Once Raghu finds out that Maayi hid the truth from him and Dhanak was actually “right” in arresting her, he’s going to be the one who ends up apologising, and fall at his Baiko’s charn. 

But it literally makes no bloody difference. Even if Maayi had confessed, everything Dhanak has done has just been horrible that it still would justify Raghu’s anger towards her.

Because it doesn’t change the fact that Raghu was framed by someone and she’s still treating him like an offender. Whether that someone is Maayi or Laxmi, again, it does not matter. 

Thank you for making sense! Finally thats exactly what i was saying! It doesnt matter that maayi didnt admit to the crime. She's an antagonist of the story, thats what she was expected to do! Also she lied because she thought raghu would take her blame anyways, she didnt do it to frame her son but to save him. 

But Dhanak is the good guy here right? She couldve waited to pass laxmi's number to the police and confronted maayi first. She calls her mother but im sure she would've spoken to him first if it was her puppa. But she didnt care enough. She could've told raghu about the whole thing. She should've stopped this marriage thing and told him to get bail papers because laxmi took their names in the case but she believes him.  She definitely should not have said that it doesn't matter what raghu believes- the drugs were in their car! Police's job is to protect innocent ppl not to incarcerate. Thats literally the end choice. So what kind of police duty was she doing by not caring? Fudge the fact she's a terrible baiko and sonbai. She's also a bad officer.  Koi bhi aake kuch bhi kahega and she will allow her INNOCENT husband to be arrested? Wow. In no situation were her choices right nor moral nor rational nor emotional. Her decision gave respect to none of her duties- not her civic nor her filial duties.

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail

i seriously hope there is a jealousy track really need  it back i want to see destiny bring them closer then ofc jealousy ka tadka