PragBir TS-- A New Page-- [Part 2, Pg 1|3/7][completed]

Posted: 4 years ago

Heyyaaa...Friends....🤗

I am Neha, I have been watching the show from starting. And till now, I am loving it. 

I have written a small piece, it will be a two or three part story on our PragBir. It is inspired by the ongoing track. 

Hope you guys love it....❤️

So here we go..........

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 1

In the guest room, the lights were dim and evening cold breeze was getting their way inside the room through the windows. Pragati was standing near the window and her were on the moon but she was completely lost in her own thoughts. She remembered the day, she got married to Raghbir and the days after that. She remembers how on Bani’s birthday, Raghbir took her to that house, his state when he was trying to jump off the terrace and then how he took care of her when she was suffering from fever. Then she suddenly remembered about today’s event, how Raghbir trusted her on Priya’s matter but unfortunately she was wrong.

“I just wanted to help Priya…but" Pragati thought and a lone tear escaped her eyes.

“I should say sorry to Raghbir Sir" she said to herself and whipped off her tear. She then walked out of the room to go to Raghbir’s room.

Pragati knocked on the door of Raghbir’s room but there was no response from inside. She then slightly pushed the door and found it open. She entered inside and found Raghbir lying on the ground with bottles of beer and all, all around. Among those bottles, some of them were broken into pieces. 

Pragati ran towards Raghbir and found his hand injured with pieces of glass of the bottles. She tried to wake him up but all her efforts were in vain. So, she somehow pulled him towards the bed and then made him lie down on the bed. 

At first, she did the dressing of his physical wounds because at that point of time, it was the only thing she was able to do.

She then removed his shoes and covered him with the duvet. She then picked up the glass of water and sprinkled it on his face but there was no result. So now she thought to try her father’s idea to wake him up. 

She immediately brought an onion from the kitchen and made him smell but again there was no result. And now a fear crept her from inside.

“I think I should call the doctor," she said and went  downstairs.

Pragati immediately went towards Harshit’s room because in this house he was the only one after Raghbir who trusts her. Another reason was that at that time there were no one in the home.  

She knocked on the door

“Come in" Harshit responded from inside, who was busy doing some work on his laptop. Pragati pushed the door open and Harshit looked towards the door. He immediately stood up after seeing pragati at the door. 

“Pragati?...Is everything fine?” he asked as tension was completely visible on her face.

“Bhaiya..Raghbir Sir”

“What happened to chottey?” asked Harshit and walked up to Pragati. 

She then told him about the state of Raghbir, how she found him lying on the ground and now he was not waking up.

“Bhaiya, I think we should call the doctor” Pragati added.

Harshit kept his hand Pragati’s shoulder as a sign of assurance and said, “don’t worry. Raghbir always get drunk like this, he will wake up after sometime”

“But his hand has also got injured and..”

“What?” and he ran towards Raghbir’s room followed by Pragati.

Harshit and Pragati entered inside the Raghbir’s room. Raghbir was sleeping peacefully. Harshit’s eye fell on Raghbir’s injured hand which was properly dressed. He then looked at Pragati and smiled, when his eyes fell on a bottle and some pills scattered on the ground. He bent down and  picked up the bottle.

“Sleeping pills” Harshit read the label on the bottle. Pragati immediately looked at him and fear was written on both of their faces. 

“Did he consume it?” questioned Pragati. 

“Pragati, we have to take him to the hospital as soon as possible. Please call someone for help” Pragati ran downstairs and by that time, Harshit had called the doctor

“Doc, I think Raghbir has consumed sleeping pills. We are coming to the hospital, please be at standby” Harshit said over the call. 

In the meantime, Pragati came there with a house helper and then they took Raghbir to the car. 

Raghbir was taken inside the ICU for the treatment. And outside, Pragati was standing by the door and watching Raghbir being treated. Harshit was walking back and forth impatiently. Pragati looked towards Harshit and walked up to him, and said, “Bhaiya don’t worry he will be fine..”

“I know he will be fine, he is my brother...he is my chottey..” and his eyes got filled with tears. May be he was saying all these things but still deep down inside fear crept into his heart. 

In the meantime, the doctor came outside. Both of them ran towards the doctor

“How’s he?” asked Pragati

“How’s chottey” asked Harshit. 

The Doctor looked at them and said, “don’t worry, now he is out of danger. Actually he had an overdose of both alcohol and sleeping pills. But..”

“But..what doctor?” asked Harshit. 

“It will take him little time to get into his consciousness”

“Is there something to get worried about?” asked Pragati

“No-no. Actually you guys, brought him on time that’s why the sleeping pills were not able to affect his body. Otherwise we would have lost him. But he is fine, it’s just a side effect of the overdose..”

Harshit held doctor’s hand and said, “thank you so much doctor”

“It’s my duty” said doctor and he was about to go when Pragati called him from  behind

“Doctor, when we will be able to meet him..”

“After sometime, nurse will let you know..” said the doctor. 

It has been 3 hours since Harshit and Pragati were sitting in the room with Raghbir lying motionless. Harshit walked inside the room with two cups of coffee in his hand. He sat beside Pragati who was sitting on the couch and forwarded one cup to her. She took it from his hand and kept it on the table.

“Pragati at least have the coffee. You didn’t even have lunch in the afternoon” said Harshit. Pragati looked at him and he smiled. She took a sip of the coffee.

“I am really sorry Bhaiya, I just wanted to help Priya but…”

“Hey.. it’s absolutely fine. You did that because you are concerned about her. It’s okay. Now finish your coffee.” Pragati smiled to him

“Thank you for trusting and understanding me. You know, I don’t have any siblings, I always wanted to have a big brother. And now I think, if I had a brother then he would have been like you” Pragati said with a smile. 

Harshit smiled to her honest confession. He then side hugged her and said, “from today, I am also your brother” and rubbed her hair and looked up and promised to himself, “I will protect you Pragati from now from everything”. 

After sometime, Raghbir came into his consciousness. He tried to open his eyes but everything was a blur in front of his eyes. He closed his eyes and again opened it. At first, he slowly looked around the room to recognise where he was, when his eyes fell on Harshit who was leaning by the window. And then he saw Pragati sitting on the couch.

“Where am I?”  listening to Raghbir’s voice, Harshit and Pragati immediately looked at him and walked towards him. Raghbir tried to get up

“Just lie down silently and you are in the hospital..” said Harshit

“I just call the doctor” Pragati cut Harshit in between and went from there. And Harshit resumed what he was saying, “do you know, why are you here?” Raghbir looked in the other direction but Harshit made him look towards him, then he added, “Why are you looking away? You did such a great thing just a few hours back. You deserve a great round of applause (and he clapped). I understand what you are going through” 

“No, you don’t” Raghbir cut him off in between and sat on the bed. Harshit’s eyes got filled with tears. Harshit took a deep breath and said, “why did you do this?” 

“Because I WANT TO GO TO MY BANI” Raghbir said in a loud voice

“Chottey, do we mean nothing to you?...Do I mean nothing to you?”

“NO…” again he replied in a loud voice. And a lone tear escaped from Harshit’s eye. 

Seeing that tear in Harshit’s eye, Raghbir’s anger immediately calmed down and he realised what he has said. 

He immediately pulled Harshit in a bone crushing hug.

“I am really sorry bhai...you know, after Bani if I have loved someone it’s only you…”he then broke the hug, and added, “I am sorry bhai, it’s all because of my anger…” Raghbir punched his hand on the bed. 

“Hey...it’s okay. Just calm down…”

“Why you always do this...why you always forgive me. I always behave with you in such a bad way and you always stand by my side..why?”

“Because I am your big brother and you are my chottey..” and he smiled

In the meantime, Pragati entered with doctor. Doctor checked Raghbir properly.

“He is fine now, you can take him home. And here I am giving some medicines please take it on time” said the doctor and gave the prescription to Pragati. Then he added, “and please avoid alcohol.” saying so he went from there.

Harshit then looked at both of them and said, “I have not told anything about all this at home. So, if someone asks something, then just say that Raghbir was having a severe stomach pain”

“Seriously, and you think they will trust us” said Raghbir.  

“Then you suggest, what we should say…”

Suddenly, Pragati interrupted in between and said, “Bhaiya, but the house helper must have told everybody about this till now”

“No, I called at home and told him not to tell anything to anybody” Harshit replied. 

“Brother, just say the truth that, I tried to kill myself. It is much easier to trust” said Raghbir and chuckled a little. 

“Raghbir, like seriously”

“Okay.. brother, bad idea…”

“Okay first lets go from here, on the way we will think of something” 

And then they headed back to home from the hospital. 

I hope you guys loved the PART 1.

Please do hit like and comment what you loved the most. Your reviews really matter to me. 

Please motivate me to upload the next part soon by showing your love through likes and comments....

Thank you❤️ 

Loved the bond between Harshit and PragBir, hope Praghiti can  change RM,what happened to Bani???😆loving it and waiting for more đŸ‘đŸź

Like ur story...loved the bond Harshit has here with Pragati and RM.... would love to see some Praghbir interaction next... what happened to Bani here? Same as show? Waiting for the next part...do continue soon...👍🏼😊

So amazing what a start loving this 

Originally posted by TenderCoconut

Loved the bond between Harshit and PragBir, hope Praghiti can  change RM,what happened to Bani???😆loving it and waiting for more đŸ‘đŸź

glad u loved it dear
here Bani is dead
will update soon
thank you❤️

Originally posted by urmita

Like ur story...loved the bond Harshit has here with Pragati and RM.... would love to see some Praghbir interaction next... what happened to Bani here? Same as show? Waiting for the next part...do continue soon...👍🏼😊

glad u loved it dear
yah same as the show...Bani is no more..

will update soon..

thank you❤️

Originally posted by leenuguru

So amazing what a start loving this 

Glad u loved the starting...

i hope u will love the second part also..

thank you❤️

PART 2 (Last Part)

Raghbir, Pragati and Harshit came back home. They had just entered inside and saw everyone present in the drawing room. 

“what are we going to say?” whispered Harshit while looking at everyone

“Just say the truth” replied Raghbir casually

“No” said Harshit while giving Raghbir a look and before he could say more, Raghbir’s mom, Aditi came to them. She took a look at all three of them. She then looked at Raghbir with questioning eyes.

“Where were you guys?” asked Aditi. Raghbir looked at Harshit and then at Pragati. He was about to say something when Harshit replied, “Raghbir and Pragati went on a date.” Both Raghbir and Pragati first looked at each other and then shifted their gaze at Harshit.

“Date?” PragBir said it together. Aditi glanced at them and then again looked back at Harshit.

“Date?” repeated Aditi.

“Yes mom, they went on a date” Aditi looked at Raghbir and everyone else stood up from their places and we're silently watching the drama going on in front of them.

“Mom, why are you looking at us like this?” said Raghbir and then he added, “Pragati is my wife and I think.. that I don't need to ask anyone to go out with her” 

“But Raghbir” she started to speak but she was cut in between by Raghbir. 

“Mom please, we both are really tired” 

“Yeah Raghbir, you both go and take some rest” said Harshit. Raghbir took a glance of everyone and then held Pragati’s hand and walked towards his room. Harshit was also going to leave from there when Aditi stopped him, “okay I understand they went for a date. But what were you doing with them” Harshit made a face which said *now you are gone baby*. Then he took a deep breath and said, “I was actually with them”

“What?”

“I mean, I was there for a meeting”

“Okay” said Aditi and Harshit went from there before his mom could ask any more questions on him.

"Something is fishy" Aditi said

"Mom, may be bhai is trying to be friendly with bhabhi...let it be na" said shaefali from behind. Aditi turned and gave her a look. Then she went from there.

In Raghbir’s room, Raghbir was standing facing his back towards Pragati. Anger was written all over his face. 

Pragati took a deep breath and said, “sir” but she was interrupted by Raghbir

“So, you were the one who saved me again” and then turned to look at Pragati and then added,  “why you always do this to me? Have I done something wrong with you?”

“Sir...but why you want to kill yourself?” Raghbir walked up to Pragati and stood close to her

“Because I want to go to my Bani. May be death can unite us”

“Sir, I understand you love Bani but what about your family...why don’t you think about them..?” Raghbir smrinked and turned away

“Family…. You say these people my family. They don’t love me. They just want a puppet who work according to them…” he turned to Pragati. His eyes were moist. Then he added, “You know...they never understood...leave that, at least they could have tried to understand my pain. But no, they just wanted me to move on in my life from Bani. Bani was not a chapter of my life, she is the whole book. (He smiled a little) My life used to revolve around her. My day started and ended with her. (the smile vanished from his face) And one day, everything came to an end....my life came to an end. Yeah I am living but the reality is that I am dead inside. And you (he looked at Pragati) whenever I try to kill myself, you come in between” and saying so he slammed his injured fist on the wall. Blood started oozing out of the wound. 

Pragati immediately went towards him and held his hand to have a look and said, “sir, your hand is bleeding” she went towards the cupboard and brought the first aid box. She held him by his arm 

“Come” she said and pulled him towards the bed to make him sit but Raghbir didn’t moved an inch. She looked back Raghbir

“Leave my hand” said Raghbir

“But sir” before she could complete, he snatched the first aid box from her hand and threw it on the floor. Then he pushed her towards the nearest wall and blocked her. He held her wrist tightly. 

“Listen to me very carefully, I am saying this for the very last time, don’t try to become my wife. I had only one wife, Bani” said Raghbir and left her with a jerk. Tears were flowing from her eyes. 

Rangbir was about to enter inside the washroom, when he heard Pragati saying, “you want to accept it or not, but now I have become your wife...even if it is just for the namesake” He didn’t look back, just slammed the door of the washroom behind his back.

In the washroom, Raghbir stood in front of the wash basin with the mirror stick on the wall. He looked at himself in the mirror then he splashed some water on his face.

And in the room, Pragati sat on the bed and was trying to take out the pieces of bangles from her wrist that got pierced inside when Raghbir held her hand tightly. 

Suddenly she heard a knock, she immediately whipped up her tears and hid her hand with her saree. She then opened the door. It was Harshit.

“Where is Raghbir?” asked Harshit

“Washroom” Pragati replied

“Is he fine now”

“Yeah”

“Please take care of him” Pragati just smiled at it. 

“Btw I was here to take the alcohol bottles from here” Harshit added

“But Raghbir sir will get angry if he doesn’t get one”

“I know, but I am doing this for his betterment..You remember na what doctor said for him”

“Yeah” then Harshit took away all the bottles with him.

Inside the washroom, Raghbir looked at his reflection in the mirror and remembered how he talked to Pragati few moments back

“I should not have talked to her like this. She was just trying to help me..” then he stayed silent for a few moments and walked out of the washroom. 

When Raghbir came out of the washroom, he saw Pragati sitting on the bed and her back was facing him. He walked towards her and he was about to step in front of her when he saw that she was trying to take out the pieces of bangles. He remembered how tightly he held her wrist. 

“Shit” he whispered under his breath because he never wanted to hurt her. 

He immediately sat on the bed and held her palm in his. Pragati tried to pull her hand back but he held it tight. 

“Just stay quietly” said Raghbir. Then he got busy in pulling out the pieces. But once unknowingly, he pulled one the pieces quite sharply. And Pragati winced in pain. He instantly looked up at her and said, “sorry”

“It’s okay” replied Pragati.

“I said sorry only for getting you injured. I never wanted to do that” said Raghbir and got up from the bed to pick up the cotton and bandage from the floor. Then he did her dressing. After doing her dressing, he held her hand in his and then he took a deep breath before starting speaking

“See, Pragati, you are a nice girl. In the situation we got married was not in our control but I can never give you place or the love you deserve from me as a wife because Bani is everything for me. I had loved her, I love her and I will only love her till my last breath. I can’t replace her”

Pragati smiled a little and kept her another palm on his, and said, “I know how much you love Bani and even I don’t want to take her place. She must be so lucky to have you in her life, you love her so much. But sir, just think for a moment, wherever she is, how she must be feeling whenever she sees you ruining or taking your life. She must get so much hurt to see you like this…”

“Do you really think so that, she is seeing me”

“Yes sir”

“Then why she is not coming back to me”

“Some of the things are not in our control.” she then paused for a little and added, “I know you don’t want to forget Bani, then keep her with yourself in the form of good memories. She will be always with you and I can say it for sure that she doesn’t want to see you like this drunk all the time, trying to kill yourself. Please stop doing all this for Bani, your family (Raghbir instantly looked at her)...Sir I know, you think that your family doesn’t love you but I have seen their tension for you. May be the way they try to help you is better in their view but not in yours. Okay at least for your siblings. I have seen how much they love you...at least for them stop doing all these things. I am not saying you to put a fake smile on your face but at least try to take a step forward towards acceptance...it will heal you...” Raghbir looked at Pragati and then took his hands back. 

He stood up from the bed and walked towards the cupboard where all the alcohol bottles used to be kept. He opened it and found it empty. 

He looked at Pragati and said, “where are the bottles?... It must your work”

“Actually, Harshit Bhaiya took them away”

“What?” and then he walked towards the door and he was stopped by Pragati

“Sir, please don’t drink, doctor has said it’s harmful for you..please” Raghbir turned to look at Pragati and remembered what she said to him some moments before. Then he walked towards her

“Do you really think so my family loves me?”

“Yes”

“Is Bani really watching me?” asked Raghbir and a lone tear escaped from his eyes.

“Yes” said Pragati and then she added, “sir...just close your eyes and ask yourself…” And Raghbir did what Pragati actually said to him. 

He closed his eyes and after a few seconds he was able to see Bani standing in front of him and she said, “Please...Raghbir stop doing all this”

“Bani” said Raghbir but she got vanished. 

Then Raghbir opened his moist eyes and looked at Pragati

“What happened, Sir?” asked Pragati

“She said to me to leave all these things…” Raghbir replied and there was a small smile on his face. Then he added, “Now I am going to take a shower”. Then he took his clothes and went to the washroom. 

Pragati understood that is just a way to escape for him. She then got the room cleared. 

After sometime Raghbir came out of the washroom and found the room empty. He dried his hair but simultaneously at the back of his mind Pragati’s words were doing rounds. He sat on the couch, completely lost in his thoughts. 

In the meantime, Pragati came there with a plate of food. She called for him breaking Raghbir’s train of thoughts, “sir?”

“Yes”

“Sir, eat something then you have to take medicine” said Pragati and kept the plate in front of him. But didn’t even eat a morsel. Hesitantly, Pragati sat beside him and made him eat the food. Between all this, Raghbir looked at her and said, “sorry for talking to you in that way”

“It’s okay, sir” and passed him his medicines with a glass of water. 

He took the medicine and Pragati stood up 

“Sir, now you take rest” said Pragati and she was about to leave when she was stopped by Raghbir. Pragati looked back at Raghbir and he stood up from his place and walked up to her.

“Pragati...you know that I will never be able to give you the place of my wife but I think that we can at least be friends..” said Raghbir and forwarded his hand. 

Pragati first looked at his hand and then at him. She smiled a little and shook her hand.

“Friends” said Pragati and then she added, “so..good night sir”

“I think that now we are friends, so it’s fine... if call me just Raghbir..”

“Sir”

“Raghbir”

â€œRaghbir” Pragati said with a smile

“Good night”

“Good night” said Pragati and left the room. 

Today, a new page was turned in the book of Raghbir’s life.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys loved the update...

please do like and let me know your views in the comment box (it really means a lot..)

thank you❤️

Edited by Neha_Maurya - 4 years ago

No reviews??😭

Is it that bad?? 

At least tell me that so that I can improve myself...

Originally posted by Neha_Maurya

No reviews??😭

Is it that bad?? 

At least tell me that so that I can improve myself...

No Neha Chechi, I liked this part a lot, but I was waiting for someone to comment, but seeing u crying....okay, I will comment first đŸ˜ł

I really liked this family, especially Harshit,and PragBir is too cute, both going on a date!!!! Harshit should improve in his lie making skills, and Praghiti is so sensitive and smart, she knows how to deal with her husband, and RM changed his mind!!!!!!🥳Special thanks for Bani who lent her voice and helped Praghithi, and finally RM got a good friend he can trust upon, I genuinely  felt u shouldn't stop here, the ending is so good that we want more, can u plz show their friendship progressing??

It's amazing, and thanks for updating đŸ¤—

Edited by TenderCoconut - 4 years ago