Dangal fame Zaira Wasim quits Bollywood - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago

Isn't her family a part of separatists? I don't get a very good vibe from her. I hope they don't use her as a symbol of how extremism brings u closer to God bla bla

Who read it fully? I stopped reading once I stopped understanding.

Originally posted by Golden-dew

Iske liye yeh sab naya nahi hain. Her family and her and known to be part of brainwashing cult n tukde tukde gang. 

Oh, is it..... Don't tell me, accusing that guy was also a conspiracy.....in that case, good if she's quitting. Wouldn't want to waste my money watching her movies...

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

Her very very long explanation seems to more out of some guilt that she’s not a good Muslim than anything else.  This note isn’t for her fans or the general Hindi movie audiences.  She wouldn’t get into this much detail about her relationship with Allah and write verses from the Quran for everyone.  Most people won’t read all of this.  Heck, I’m a Muslim and skimmed over everything after the second page.  This is written for a specific audience and for a specific reason, which makes it a little worrying.  I’m sure she thinks this is all her decision but I don’t think she arrived at this decision entirely on her own.  I mean did she even write all this on her own or was it written for her?

Anyway, I’m not sure what this means for The Sky Is Pink promotions.  

Being a Muslim I too stopped reading it. You r Quitting BW it's great but Y explain your relationship with Allah to everyone else. It's not that you didn't know BW was like this. Anyway the essay wasn't needed only the announcement was enough. Stop making your Religion a Laughing stock when already bunch of mor*** r ready to do it. Respect everyone's Right to wear ( hijab or bikini) n let them be.

Bye bye separatist girl whose parents encourage youth in kashmir to pelt stones but make their kids work in bollywood and study outside.🤢

Shes so over dramatic, we didn't need 5 pages of explanation, it could have been short and sweet 

Don't be surprised if she tries to set up a new career out of this knowing her future in BW is limited at best. People using religion as a tactic/career ladder is not new.

I don't trust this one.

Nautanki number one.

Such a long article. 

Omg .... How I read it ðŸ¥±

I think what she meant to say is she wasn't peaceful she realised it's not true happiness so she decided to quit Bollywood.

Originally posted by hotchic2

To me, this just looks like a phase pressured by people around her who somehow made her believe she will not be a good Muslim by being in this field and esp in Bollywood. So now she is feeling conflicted. She has to be a different person around her people and a different person in Bollywood. Hence, the identity issue and she's conflicted about the true one.

In a way I say she has taken the right decision although the reasoning might be not exactly true. 

She can focus on her education, be independent and will pass by this phase as she grows up. 

I think she will join back for sure when she will get a sense of taking her own decisions.

I think so too

She is more like a confused teenager struggling to find her identity