Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Announce karke quit karna = please look at me, I am around, please give me attention.

If one really wanna change career they simply stop signing on new work.

GumGum thumbnail

Bye bolne ko thodi hi yeh post kiya hai? Ab toh influencer ban chuki hai, har hafte kuch na kuch post karegi relay-brainwashing game ke liye.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

Announce karke quit karna = please look at me, I am around, please give me attention.

If one really wanna change career they simply stop signing on new work.

Exactly..... Using religion in such announcements is worse IMO, nobody will question her why she quit, IF that is what she wanted.... This long essay of explanation wasn't necessary.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjs

Exactly..... Using religion in such announcements is worse IMO, nobody will question her why she quit, IF that is what she wanted.... This long essay of explanation wasn't necessary.

Iske liye yeh sab naya nahi hain. Her family and her and known to be part of brainwashing cult n tukde tukde gang. 

Her performance in Secret Superstar was so mature for a newcomer, something which you don't even find in few actors who are doing films for more than decade. It's a terrible waste of talent and potential if she's quitting. Can't really be sure on the reason behind this, but one thing is certain that she's not able to accept how the film industry functions. Once again its proved that talent is just not enough and without connections Bollywood not an easy trip for outsiders. Not really blaming anyone but it sucks to see Bollywood turning into a Kjo kitty party. 

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Right from that flight molestation incident i have this weird feeling about her. 

She is writing herself  or somebody else is directing?

Edited by Billi_Bangalan - 4 years ago
simplyrdb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Don't know if she is quitting on her own or is being forced, but the lengthy explanation with Muslim angle with all those Quran verses are actually going to put a wrong impression in people's mind. 

Bollywood is haraam for Islamic fanatics. Bombing people is not. 

Anyway. Good riddance. 

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It's clear she was under pressure from clerics and terrorist sympathisers in valley as her family still lives there. Besides she had her moments of glory. 

Hope she is allowed study at least. 

Just an after thought, what is the point of this 6 page letter?

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I would have supported her but bcz of her an innocent man was handcuffed and jailed with public humiliation .. she seems really unstable and depressed...hope she get well soon and it's not another publicity stunt like that molestation one ðŸ¤¢

One who can use molestation as public attention seeking tactic , no sympathies from my side