Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Dangal fame Zaira Wasim quits Bollywood - Page 2

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: janta-janardhan

I feel the same! That's why I said whatever it is hope it's her decision and not something forced by her parents! :/

They just don't decide it one fine day. They get brainwashed by the clerics or friends when the clerics and people around them see them going through inner turmoil. The brain washers strike it when the iron is hot.

Young boys who have recently got dumped are their easiest and common target.

Edited by hantel - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I made it till her 3rd paragraph, then it started feeling like I was reading the Quran or something, so I stopped.

Will she be available for movie promotions or nah đź¤“

Edited by Sarath_Pandey - 4 years ago
GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is what happens when you don't have a network in the industry. You feel alone and depressed.

GumGum thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sarath_Pandey

I made it till her 3rd paragraph, then it started feeling like I was reading the Quran or something, and stopped.

Will she be available for movie promotions or nah đź¤“

She will be to prove how purdah has empowered her. Oxymoron! 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Her life , her choice 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Her very very long explanation seems to more out of some guilt that she’s not a good Muslim than anything else.  This note isn’t for her fans or the general Hindi movie audiences.  She wouldn’t get into this much detail about her relationship with Allah and write verses from the Quran for everyone.  Most people won’t read all of this.  Heck, I’m a Muslim and skimmed over everything after the second page.  This is written for a specific audience and for a specific reason, which makes it a little worrying.  I’m sure she thinks this is all her decision but I don’t think she arrived at this decision entirely on her own.  I mean did she even write all this on her own or was it written for her?

Anyway, I’m not sure what this means for The Sky Is Pink promotions.  

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I couldn't read more than a page cus I can't understand what she is talking about. But this whole thing is very disturbing for some reason.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Her very very long explanation seems to more out of some guilt that she’s not a good Muslim than anything else.  This note isn’t for her fans or the general Hindi movie audiences.  She wouldn’t get into this much detail about her relationship with Allah and write verses from the Quran for everyone.  Most people won’t read all of this.  Heck, I’m a Muslim and skimmed over everything after the second page.  This is written for a specific audience and for a specific reason, which makes it a little worrying.  I’m sure she thinks this is all her decision but I don’t think she arrived at this decision entirely on her own.  I mean did she even write all this on her own or was it written for her?

Anyway, I’m not sure what this means for The Sky Is Pink promotions.  

Agree..I actually didn’t want to say it but I felt it was written “for” her and that she was forced to quit. This will probably be secret superstar kind of deal ( not implying the abuse aspect) 

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

To me, this just looks like a phase pressured by people around her who somehow made her believe she will not be a good Muslim by being in this field and esp in Bollywood. So now she is feeling conflicted. She has to be a different person around her people and a different person in Bollywood. Hence, the identity issue and she's conflicted about the true one.

In a way I say she has taken the right decision although the reasoning might be not exactly true. 

She can focus on her education, be independent and will pass by this phase as she grows up. 

I think she will join back for sure when she will get a sense of taking her own decisions.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Didn't read the whole thing but I felt sad for her and commended her strength to give it all up.... Untill I realised she is the same girl who falsely accused someone of molestation...