Shaheer and Rhea to perform on Garnd opening of NachBaliye9 ?

Anuka3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I saw few peopl posted a video which was an ig story of cheorographer Punit. I could not see them but Shaheer and Rhea have been tagged. Does anyone know about this? I really hope this is true and they get to perform together on bigger stage. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Best news ever!!🤗🤗

I wanted them to do a dance but since it was ex themed and they are not a couple in real life(not that i want to or implied it). I'm so happy they are going to open the show. WOW

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Are u sure. ??

Nach is again Ekta Kapoors's baby. .Salman has taken over as of now 

I am surprised that she hasn't recommended any on screen pair. Considering that Rhea and Shaheer work for a competitor.

Or is that Shaheer's dancing skills surpass the others.

NB is coming after a long time and if Shaheer and Rhea are selected for the inaugural episode, it will be equivalent to a dhamaka walla promo.

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Are u sure. ??

I am surprised that she hasn't recommended any on screen pair. Considering that Rhea and Shaheer work for a competitor.

NB is coming after a long time and if Shaheer and Rhea are selected for the inaugural episode, it will be equivalent to a dhamaka walla promo.

So this is Ekta's show.. i was wondering who can come up with a concept of dancing with ex..

Well I believe not just mishbir they will bring other popular onscreen jodis for the launch...the tentative launch date is 20th July..they have time

It's going to be a GRAND opening for sure

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Onyourface

So this is Ekta's show.. i was wondering who can come up with a concept of dancing with ex..

Well I believe not just mishbir they will bring other popular onscreen jodis for the launch...the tentative launch date is 20th July..they have time

It's going to be a GRAND opening for sure

I read that telecast rights were to be shared between Salman, Ekta and SP.   Following NB bcos Jennifer was supposed to host along with Sunil Grover then Manish Paul came in between. Just before Divyanka's name was announced , Jen's manager issued a statement that she is not associated with any reality show. 

Salman's team had a tough time getting couples together and i think launch dates also deferred.  There were some discussions that Ekta is helping Mr. Khan , Jen's fans were very sure that she is signed, all of sudden Ekta announces Code M with Jen ( web series for Alt)

Ranvir and Deepika were going to feature in d 1st episode.  Maybe their dates or rates did not match. Shaheer, Rhea or any other onscreen couple are last min additions. As per articles Salman was keen to get B town couples

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I read that telecast rights were to be shared between Salman, Ekta and SP.   Following NB bcos Jennifer was supposed to host along with Sunil Grover then Manish Paul came in between. Just before Divyanka's name was announced , Jen's manager issued a statement that she is not associated with any reality show. 

Salman's team had a tough time getting couples together and i think launch dates also deferred.  There were some discussions that Ekta is helping Mr. Khan , Jen's fans were very sure that she is signed, all of sudden Ekta announces Code M with Jen ( web series for Alt)

Ranvir and Deepika were going to feature in d 1st episode.  Maybe their dates or rates did not match. Shaheer, Rhea or any other onscreen couple are last min additions. As per articles Salman was keen to get B town couples

Ohho itna Sara info

Clearly I am very piche in knowledge when it comes to behind the scenes,😅

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Are u sure. ??

When did this become Ekta's baby?🤓