Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

PreRish OS ~Shuru se Shurawat krte hai~

fitoori_kudi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys πŸ€— I know I m not the best writer out there or not even close to average but PreRish pics ne mujko mqjboor Kar dia toh write something &  few of my writer friends ( Sanya, opsora) have inspired me for this OS  i love your work so much HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY MY FIRST EVER ATTEMPT πŸ€” ( nhi bhi kro toh jhoothi tareef Kar Dena😑)

PS. Pls ignore by grammarπŸ€ͺ

SHURU SE SHURAWAT KARTE HAI......

Rishabh Bajaj ,the ruthless n heartless man who has never felt regret in his life ever was for the first time experiencing an unsaid feeling of remorse . Back then He knew what he did to Prerna was wrong,he knew that he is taking away all her happiness & life by separating her from her lover Anurag for his revenge from the Basus but today he is feeling a stronger emotion i.e GUILT. And he is not feeling guilty because he thinks what he did to Prerna was wrong but he was feeling guilty because NOW HE KNOWS HOW ITS FEELS WHEN YOU SEE SOMEONE YOU LOVE IS ALREADY IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE ,yes MR BAJAJ ,the heartless business shark who only loved to celebrate other people's destruction today is himself destroyed because HE IS IN LOVE WITH PRERNA . And knowing that Prerna could never be his ,he decides to take a decision that was gonna change his life forever.πŸ’”

It was 10 o'clock in the night when Prerna was going to her room after luring sneha to sleep Just then a voice comes from her behind "Prerna" said by Bajaj in his husky voice.  "Yes,Mr Bajaj....aapko kuch chahiye ? Aap soye nhi abhi tak? said Prerna to Mr Bajaj 

Bajaj: Prerna mene tumhe kafi dukh diye Haina? You must be hating me so much ! 

Prerna got furious because in 1year of their marriage Mr Bajaj who has never showed any regret to her for what he did to her was today asking her such question πŸ˜²

Prerna: Mr Bajaj sab theek to Haina? I mean achanak see aap yeh sawal kyu puch the hai ? 

BAJAJ: kuch nhi bas yunhi.   Taking a slight pause Bajaj says 'Prerna Kya tum mere saath chalogi? 

Prerna: Iss waqt? Lekin Kahan ? 

BAJAJ:  don't ask me such questions just come with me 

PRERNA: But Mr Bajaj Kal mujhe restaurant jaldi Jana hai since tommorow is Sunday toh Kal zyada Kam hoga wahan. 

In the last one year of marriage Prerna has learnt a lot of things of life from Mr Bajaj. Mr Bajaj not only taught her to be more fierce n strong but also taught her the true meaning of self respect. This was not the same Prerna who would listen to anyone 's taunt on her family.She has given back TO mohini Basu several times now. Mr Bajaj also taught her to be self dependent which led her to opening of her own restaurant since she always aspired to be a great chef. Mr Bajaj has invested in her restaurant as a businessman because he saw potential in her and Prerna being a Khudar woman has promised herself that she will pay him all the money back which he has invested in her work once she earns back and therefore she is working hard πŸ˜ƒ

BAJAJ : Prerna chale? 

PRERNA: ji 

Bajaj was driving the car by himself for the first time while Prerna was sitting besides him. Prerna did not know what to say .....  There was an awkward silence between them & suddenly Bajaj stopped the car .Prerna was shocked to see where Bajaj has brought her. IT WAS NONE OTHER THEN BASU BARI😲  Prerna asked in shocked state " Mr Bajaj aap mujhe yahan kyu laye hai? " 

Bajaj ignores her question ,gets out of the car & then like a gentleman opens hers side of the door.

Both MR & MRS BAJAJ standing in front of Basu Bari....

Bajaj: Preena mein janta Hoon ki mene tumhare saath kabhi theek nhi kia.... Mr Basu se badla lene k liye mene tumse tumhari sari khushiya cheen li

Prerna: Mr Bajaj aap Kya bol rhe hai mujhe kuch samaj nhi aa Raha 

Bajaj : Pls Prerna aaj mujhe bolne do.. .aaj nhi  nbol paye toh shayad phir kabi nhi bol paungi...... Mene kabhi bhi tumhi koi Khushi nhi de paya....  Tumne meri beti ko apni beti samjha ,use vo pyaar dia Jo mein kabhi nhi use de paya ,tumne usse uski MAA ka pyaar dia ,yeh janta hue bhi ki mene tumhari Zindagi barbaad kardi phir bhi tumne meri beti ko apni beti Mana.  Tumhe pichle ek saal see jis pinjare mein kaid Kar rakha aj tumhe usse Azad krne aaya hoon.

Prerna was not believing what she was hearing.... She just wanted to go back home "their home" 

Prerna: Mr Bajaj aap pta nhi Kya bol rhe hai ? Mujhe aab daar lag Raha hai ....Kya hum pls Ghar ja sakte hai? 

Bajaj: prerna mein tumhe Ghar hi toh laya hoon, tumhare Anurag ke Ghar πŸ’”

Bajaj said these heart shattering words in his painful voiceπŸ’”

Prerna was shocked to hear this ,never in her life she ever imagined that her husband would utter these words to her ,YES HER HUSBAND.Though their marriage was just a contract but deep down in her heart Prerna has realized that she loves Mr Aakdu ,her husband. His unsaid words ,his caring nature ,him standing like a pillar in front of her ,his lil childish side which he only shows in front of sneha , his fondnes with her family , him giving respect , freedom & loyalty to her has made her fall for him but she never tried to express her feeling because deep down she knew that she was not the right person who deserves him because she was never strong enough to take a stand for herself. She knew deep down that she is not strong enough to be with Mr Bajaj ,Mr Bajaj is only with her because he wants to take down the Basus πŸ™

Do ajnabee Jo kabhi ek dusre se nafrat krte the ,ek jisne badla Lena k liye Shaadi ki aur dusri jiska apne pyaar ko bachane k lite Shaadi ki ,aaj Zindagi ne unn dono ko ek unkahe rishte Mein jod dia lekin phir bhi dono ko alag Maud p lakar khada Kar Diya 

Bajaj : Prerna tum Azad ho , mene Mr basu ko humari contact marriage k bare mein San bta dia hai... Vo ab tumse nafrat nhi krte ...  Vo intezar Kar rhe hai tumhar 

After saying this Mr Bajaj gets inside the car and leaves Prerna there.

While going back , Mr Bajaj ki ankhon mein aansu the, aansu the apne Zindagi see juda hone ke lekin khusi bhi this ki Prerna ab unki wajah see kabhi royegi nhi .An Prerna ki Zindagi mein sirf khushiya hi hongi.

Early Next morning......

Phone rings while Mr Bajaj was sitting in his study thinking of all the beautiful moments he shared with Prerna, it was none other then Anurag Basu on the phone.

Anurag: Mr Bajaj apne mujhse jhooth kyu bola? 

BAJAJ: Kya Matlab hai aapka Mr Basu?.

Anurag : pls Mr Bajaj yeh natak band ki jiye.Kyu jhooth bola ki aap Prerna ko lekar Ghar as the hai?.

Bajaj was shocked when he got to know that Prerna didn't go to meet Anurag.

Before he cud say anything Anurag hung up the phone in anger.

Now Mr Bajaj was worried if Prerna didn't go to meet Anurag toh phir Kahan gyi vo? Bajaj takes his coat and goes out in search of Prerna. He looked out for her in every place of Kolkata but cudnt find it & then all of a suddenly Veena Maa calls him.

Bajaj : Namaste Maa 

Veena Maa: khush raho beta. ...maaf karna beta ki tumhe itni subah call Kar rhi hoon lekin priyu....

Bajaj thought that Veena Maa might have called him to talk to Prerna but Kahan see bat krwata vo toh khud Prerna ki awaz sunne ko betab hai ? 

Veena Maa: beta ho sake toh Kya tum priyu ke kuch kapde bhej sakte Hoon ,lagta hai Kal raat ko jaldi jaldi mein hi tum priyu ko yahan chod gye ander bhi nhi aaye? Priyu bhi Bina kapdo ke rehne aa gyi πŸ˜† sab theek toh hai nah? 

Bajaj was bit relieved to know ki Prerna Sharma niwas hai but ek question. Bhi that ki vo apne Ghar kyu gyi ,Basu Bari kyu nhi? 

Bajaj : sab theek hai aur mein Prerna ke kapde bhijwata Hoon. Maa Kya aap Prerna see bat krwa sakti hai ? Vo preena ka phone nhi lag rha 

Veena Maa: beta vo toh subah subah hi apne restaurant chali gyi ,bol rhi this ki aaj zyada Kam hai

After getting to know about Prerna's place , Bajaj Veena Maa see bat krke phone band Kar details hai and drives to her restaurant.

At the restaurant , Prerna was deciding today's menu with other chefs & just then Bajaj arrives there . He had a lil smile seeing her safe. Then he went to her and asked her to come outside.

Outside the restaurant.....

Bajaj : prerna tum Mr Basu k pass nhi gyi??  

After making an intense eyelock with Bajaj prerna replies "aap Kon hote hai yeh decide Karne wale ki mujhe anurag k pass Jana chahiye? 

BAJAJ: but Prerna tum unse pyaar..

"Nhi krti Mr Bajaj" interrupted Prerna

"Haan Mr Bajaj mein nhi krti usse pyaar, janti Hoon ki just want humari Shaadi hui tab meine Jo Lia vo Anurag k liye kia ,lekin ab? Ab nhi karti mein usse pyaar 

"Jante hai kyu?"

Bajaj: kyu? ( In teary eyes)

Prerna: apki wajah see 

Agar Anurag be mujko pyaar krna sikhaya toh Aapne mujko pyaar ko nibana sikhaya. Aapne mujke sikhaya ki mujhe kisi ke bhi sahare ki zaurat nhi hai.Aapne mujhe mere ander ki uss prerna see wapas milwaya Jo na jane Anurag k pyaae mein kahin kho gyi thi....aapkne ISS Prerna see mujhe wapas milwaya jinka sapna that ki vo apne maa-baap ka naam Roshan kre ,unhe kuch bankar sikhaye. Anurag k pass jakar mein wapas SE vo Prerna nhi banna chahti 

Agar aapko mujko apne saath nhi rakhna ,that's fine lekin mujko kissi aur k pass Jane k liye pls mat boliye

Bajaj: prerna I M SORRY ,mujhe laga ki....

Prerna: Mr Bajaj aapko PTA hai aapki problem Kya hai ki aapka bohat kuch lagta hai ,aap kisi k bhi bare kuch bhi soch lete hai and unke life k decision bhi khud let lete hai lekin iss baar nhi. ISS BAAR MEIN APNI LIFE KA FAISLA KHUD LUNGI 

Bajaj having a relieved smile on his face " toh Kya hai aapka faisla?" 

Prerna: Mera faisla hai ki mein Aapne aap ko iss kabil banaongi ki mein Aapne aap ko proudly MRS RISHABH BAJAJ keh saku ,aapko yaad hai Aapne mujse kaha tha ek din ki mein aapko deserve nhi krti?  toh  mein Aapne aap ko itna strong banaungi ki ek din aap khud mujse bole ki mere Siva aapko koi aur deserve nhi krta 

Bajaj cudnt believe what he was hearing,did Prerna just indirectly said that she loves him? 

"toh theek hai MRS PRERNA BAJAJ mein uss din ka intezar krunga" said Bajaj with a happy yet proud facedπŸ˜ƒ

After their emotional and indirect love confession both sat down outside the restaurant on a bench......

Prerna : Hello myself PRERNA SHARMA & you? 

Bajaj being all confused " yeh Kya Kar rhi hai aap? "

" Arre Mr Bajaj ab jab hume apne rishte ki nayi Shurawat krti hi hai toh pura fresh love i mean fresh story start krte hai nah ? SHURU SE SHURAWAT krte hai😳 toh boliye krenge nayi Shurawat...?? 😝

Bajaj : ok Mrs Bajaj oh I mean Prerna Sharma😁

Both sharing a hearty laugh....

Prerna: hello I m Prerna sharma & you ?😁

Bajaj : hmmm.....hi I m Rishabh Bajaj 😁

& Then how PreRish ki Love story ki ek nayi Shurawat hui......πŸ€—β€οΈ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I know thoda zyada lamba ho gya but.....😲🀣mujko bhi nhi PTA kaise itna lengthy ho gya? I guess imagine krne mein aur actual writing krne mein kafi farak hota hai,,🀣🀣🀣  hope u all have enjoyed it πŸ€ͺ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

This was a sweet one-shot..New beginnings of PreRish was beautifully described...πŸ‘πŸΌ

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

this is so good.  i want more now.  

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This is so beautiful and poignant. β€οΈ

I loved every bit of it. πŸ€—

fitoori_kudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MysticRiver

This was a sweet one-shot..New beginnings of PreRish was beautifully described...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you πŸ€—

fitoori_kudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

this is so good.  i want more now.  

Ikr πŸ˜† I feel like turning it into FF  I wanted to elaborate more but hand thak gye 

fitoori_kudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

This is so beautiful and poignant. β€οΈ

I loved every bit of it. πŸ€—

Thank you wist πŸ€—❀️

fitoori_kudi thumbnail

❀️

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7