Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

freshness in the bottle of old wine

sreelovesindia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi , people . I am sree , your co- watcher of the show. Skipping my boring intro, let me jump to the content.

I feel,though it is one such show, which again has an egoistic male lead  and an ever-nice female lead, it still brings a freshness in its content. I don't know if it is because

1.The leads are actually professionals or working persons, not the fairy land cindrella wala female lead,who just finds her only job in the male lead's premises and the egoistic -beast turned male lead whose only job is to wear suits and catch the female lead, every time she falls.

2.Sensible, especially the part where our Dr.Rohit Sippy just raised out his voice just like the poor viewers, who is bound to take all the craps that shows throw at us and also the part, where sippy family is shown. It's just the typical family out there, not the family in all other shows, where members except the ML,FL and villain are just dressed up dolls to add up drama .

3. KVG'S reaction. God, he just nails it. I never found any actor so expressive except Barun sobti and Kunal Jaisingh, of course (Sorry ,if i have not included any fav actor of anyone here, i'm such a lazy girl that i never watched much shows in the recent past)

4.An insight into the lives of people of various fields, which is never explored in any other serial. I mean, an actress life is not shown in any serial or i might have missed it.

5. BGM. It's really a good one .

I wish, the show maintains its rhythm ,unlike all other shows, where stories are changed from love story to thriller, or from thriller to science fiction within months. Hoping to see the show emerging as a fresh and a flavoursome meal served amidst the old food served in an extravagant plates.

Hope to make new friends here. Smiles !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

You know, there have been tons of Love stories that ITV has made till today anything just feels the old wine in the new bottle๐Ÿ˜†. But, what makes any show that has love stories as the core story is the character sketch, side character, premise, story, and lot more things in fact including dresses too. And in all that, this show is doing amazing (at least till now). ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sreelovesindia

Hi

I feel,though it is one such show, which again has an egoistic male lead  and an ever-nice female lead, it still brings a freshness in its content. I don't know if it is because

Even I feel the same though Rohit is much much more mellow down version of the egoistic male leads that we are so familiar with.

1.The leads are actually professionals or working persons, not the fairy land cindrella wala female lead,who just finds her only job in the male lead's premises and the egoistic -beast turned male lead whose only job is to wear suits and catch the female lead, every time she falls.

Unfortunately, this is what dominates the ITV nowadays. It's sad that people don't really accept less aggressive guys anymore. Take Dhruv(ik he's not the ML but still) of Ek Bhram... for eg. People call him loser,dormant and what not smh. I really hope the TRP audiences are liking Rohit and the show.Don't want cvs to turn Rohit into another arrogant ML for TRP pressure.

3. KVG'S reaction. God, he just nails it. I never found any actor so expressive except Barun sobti and Kunal Jaisingh, of course (Sorry ,if i have not included any fav actor of anyone here, i'm such a lazy girl that i never watched much shows in the recent past)

oh yes Karan is very good. Have seen his earlier works and used to be a fan of his back in the days.Glad he got Rohit to play.Agree about Kunal as well...his eyes

4.An insight into the lives of people of various fields, which is never explored in any other serial. I mean, an actress life is not shown in any serial or I might have missed it.

I'd like it if she stops talking to the audience. that kinda puts me off for whatever reason ๐Ÿ˜†

I wish, the show maintains its rhythm ,unlike all other shows, where stories are changed from love story to thriller, or from thriller to science fiction within months. Hoping to see the show emerging as a fresh and a flavoursome meal served amidst the old food served in an extravagant plates.

THIS! I REALLY hope cvs stick by the original plot of the show even if it fails to generate TRP(hopefully TRP will be good enough).Don't want another Ek Bhram type revamp due to low TRP๐Ÿค”

Edited by SRKian - 4 years ago
socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi , people . I am sree , your co- watcher of the show. Skipping my boring intro, let me jump to the content.

Agreed! The show definitely has things which are much more different than the traditional ITV shows.

Yes, that's my problem with most of the shows. They start with how ambitious the FL is/ ML is and then gradually love story happens and careers are sidelined yet they are believed to be successful. Here, what I like is the differences that have emerged in their perspective of life is due to their respective careers. Infact, the FL is as much confident about herself and her career as the ML- something which other shows don't focus on and show ML's career to be superior to FL's since her ultimate mission is become a full time bahu.

2.Sensible, especially the part where our Dr.Rohit Sippy just raised out his voice just like the poor viewers, who is bound to take all the craps that shows throw at us and also the part, where sippy family is shown. It's just the typical family out there, not the family in all other shows, where members except the ML,FL and villain are just dressed up dolls to add up drama .

I really loved the family bonding. Also, I loved that there was no OTT introduction of the family members. Although certain scenes were leaning on being cliched but it was still realistic and believable.

Yes, his comic timing is the best! Hands down!

4.An insight into the lives of people of various fields, which is never explored in any other serial. I mean, an actress life is not shown in any serial or i might have missed it.

True, it's very refreshing to see the world through a television actress' pov. Also love how Sonakshi is breaking the age old stereotypes of actresses being dumb or unaware of the happenings of the world or being too self centered.

5. BGM. It's really a good one .

Ahhhh.... that's the key! I love the BGM. It's soothing and suits Ronakshi.

Hope to make new friends here. Smiles !

I'd like to add that the show has experimented with two new cinematic concepts- the breaking of the fourth wall and conversation between self and the alter ego. These two concepts give the show a romcom feel and it adds a different touch to the storyline. Hope the show is able to keep up the aura that it has built till now.

Hey Sree, nice to meet you! :)

Edited by socioboss9797 - 4 years ago