Posted: 4 years ago

WT* did i just watch.... Disappointed that Tara was the end game but then since I prefer Alisha with Arjun guess I ve to make peace with the end.

But it was too abrupt & also Deep saying Tara or Arohi keeps options open for Season 2. But who will watch that is doubtful. IMMJ was the best show till Arohi escaped from jail. After that it completely went downhill. Ideally they should ve ended S1 with her escape. S2 should have focused on Arohi's revenge ending with the death of both Deep & Tara.

The demise of a wonderful show which showed lot of potential in the beginning. SIGH! When will Indian TV ever learn

Tara wasn't supposed to be end game anu, ye to colors ne kaha packup karo show ka, to mamta ji brought Alisha for a day and ended show with deera union.....

Nai to mamta ka plan was something else, she brought another woman Netra(played by sonarika) as a replacement for tara (when alisha left), aur deep arohi aur netra ka trio track chal ra tha with deep swinging back and forth from aarohi to netra and netra to aarohi... Then sonarika also quit 1 month ke bd and they had to end netra's character... 

CVs also brought aarohi ke marey hue parents and a younger sister kahan se aai ye sister? Aniket, riddhi and nikku were her only family.. Sarak se uthae hue orphan deep raj Singh ke parents bi agae ( previously he didn't even know about his family's whereabouts, bachpan se wo Roma ke sath tha)..

Bht mess aur kachra plan karke rakha tha cvs ne, jo abi easily 1 saal aur chalta... But thank God colors ko aqal aai, aur drama end kra dia😆

Biggest joke was aarohi and deep's father as CBI officers r🤣 dumb duffer woman can't even differentiate between Sach and jhoot, friends and foes, ye kb bni CBI officer? Wo to Kalaripayattu expert thi, thanks to abhimanyu 😆 baki time she was busy dancing in bars and seducing deepu, showing cleavage blah blah. 

I guess netra police wali ka role aarohi pe chipka dia cvs ne mindlessly 😆

I really hope season 2 naa hi aae.. Atleast I won't be able to watch patnaiks ka koi bi show in future. Na baba meri toba🤪

Edited by ArdentDreamer - 4 years ago

1 baat samajh nai aai deepu ne apne parents ko bi betray kia last me? They were his real parents ya actors the sab bhaare ke? 🤣

Wat I mean WHAT! Their parents were CBI officers??????? But dint they mention earlier that Arohi's dad was a manager or something or was it the other Nia character Wat a load of crap😕 I know Indian shows are brainless but a show which calls itself a thriller cant b this brainless 🤣

Yes deep's dad had criminal record, uske bd bi he became CBI officer. Aarohi ke dad ka profession reveal nai Kia, yup earlier she used to say her father was manager in vasundra's company. 

Aur aarohi CBI ki secret agent kab ban gai mujhe pta hi nai chala. 🤔guess immj wonderland me bar dancers eligible hote  CBI agents ki post ke liye 😆

Season 2 is not coming that dialogue of deep was bcuz he given arohi identity also to tara n he was laughing on arohi as she use to believe in i love u arohi 

And mamta trolled ditched nia in end by showing deera end as they were original cast (in short tribiute to Arsha) so she was correcting her mistake of destroying original jodi..no one would have like fake ardeep ak nia arjun jodi reunion so she showed deera end to make Arsha fans n old fans happy.nia bashed immj n its fans many times so she got good answer in end by mamta.n everyone is happy with end only nia and Arjia fans r sad 😆

IMMJ thriller nahi.woh sirf Arohi ka Barbaadi/Dhoka mein Marjawan tha.Ishq ka sirf tagline tha.There was no love in this serial.Only mindless betrayals ending with riches.Duniya ka pehla show jidher ek.raeeszada Deep ordinary  Robbers ke jaisa Kabhi Bank toh Kabhi.Museum lootta tha.

The whole thing of Businessman Deep stealing the public money from the banks was laughable to say the least.Crore ke figures toh aise the maano 10-50 rupaye ki baat ho.Kabhi 10 Crore toh kabhi 10000 Crore.Itne Crore hone ke bavjood Khazane ki Khoj kabhi ruka nahi.Deep ko Tomb-Raider bana diya tha CV's ne.Aur har secret ka Code hota tha maano Deep James Bond ho.

Season 2 won't ever come since the viewers won't watch this Comedy Show again.Tara/Arohi could have been twins yet this fact was never explored or made into.a storyline.It could have been interesting to see two doppelgangers engaged in a bitter Catfight unknown of the blood relation between them.with Roma being their mom.

Edited by masked - 4 years ago

hi guys!!

kya koi mujhe last episode ka review bata skta hai??

yes i  already know ki end mein fake aarohi ka popat hua😆 bt kaise hua woh nahi pata

i'm sooo happy that finally nia & arjia fans paid for their karma

viewers never accepted nia as aarohi

& nia ne bhi hamesha viewers aur khud ke character (aarohi) ki insult ki in every episode after her entry in show

hence mamta corrected her mistake & she ended this show on deera's reunion with fake aarohi's betrayal

this time aarohi deserves this betrayal 

arrey in season 2 deep himself said her 100 times that stay away from me,humare rishte ka koi future nahi

lekin nahi after plastic surgery also she was busy in seducing him😡he literally burnt her alive lekin fake aarohi ko ghanta tab bhi farak nahi pada

iss baar deep sirf aarohi ko zinda chhodke bhaag gaya tara ke saath

aur uske liye toh yahi khushi ki baat aur happy ending honi chahiye😆

Originally posted by vaishu.6

hi guys!!

kya koi mujhe last episode ka review bata skta hai??

yes i  already know ki end mein fake aarohi ka popat hua😆 bt kaise hua woh nahi pata

i'm sooo happy that finally nia & arjia fans paid for their karma

viewers never accepted nia as aarohi

& nia ne bhi hamesha viewers aur khud ke character (aarohi) ki insult ki in every episode after her entry in show

hence mamta corrected her mistake & she ended this show on deera's reunion with fake aarohi's betrayal

this time aarohi deserves this betrayal 

arrey in season 2 deep himself said her 100 times that stay away from me,humare rishte ka koi future nahi

lekin nahi after plastic surgery also she was busy in seducing him😡he literally burnt her alive lekin fake aarohi ko ghanta tab bhi farak nahi pada

iss baar deep sirf aarohi ko zinda chhodke bhaag gaya tara ke saath

aur uske liye toh yahi khushi ki baat aur happy ending honi chahiye😆

Hi vaishu u should watch last epi on net it is good..and deep run away with money fooling fake arohi that they r doing fake robbery..then deep meet tara he says i love u i did all this for u they show old deera and ardeep flashbacks and deep killing tara was plan n then saving her from hospital and making all believe she is dead and he said  i have big plan which i will do with help of arohi so he suceeded in doing robery n netra got to knw deera plan thats why tara killed her n even deep said to tara that i said 100 times to arohi to go away but she was stuborn always use to came back to me i made her dance into my tunes 😆then fake arohi sees locket which has deera pic n pics of tara in room she gets to knw it was deep plan n she got betrayal again🤣but again like always she run to knw her answers why deep did to her but in car tara deep having love confession n conversation  etc n fake arohi finding deep but dnt find them n deep says i love u tara ya arohi to tara n both laughs so deep given identity of arohi to tara so they can fly n then deep says tara dialogue pyaar mai wafa ki khawish krta hr dil hai magr pyaar mai kya mile kise pata n he winks epi on deep tara happy face n fake arohi worry face😆

N yeah this time deep didnt send her to mars 🤣instead left her n run away with tara but still she is unhappy was searching him for answers 😆

ha ha sabi 😆mindblowing superb last episode👏👏

in last episode also fake aarohi  was doing her flop investigation about deep's betrayal 🤣

i saw last episode of IMM.aur nia ki actoring dekhkar toh mujhe hassi aa rhi thhi

in the first scene her expression was like deep ne ussse pehli baar hi dhoka diya ho 

aur abhi bechari ko sach mein mental hospital mein admit krna padega 😆

welldone job mamta !!! finally she slapped all nia & arjia fans who were used to take credit of highest trp ratings just bc their favourite is playing lead role  & even bashed aalisha in the beginning of S3

not only nia bt her fans also bashed this show & it's old viewers😡

sabi do u remember abhimanyu said this fake aarohi before kalaripayattu training

that the path of revenge only leads destruction bt uss laila ka toh fake revenge jaap hi shuru thha🤢

actually that's the moral of the story of IMM

sawal yaha ardeep ki love story ka nahi unn moral values ka thha jisse mamta bhool chuki thhi

in s1  & s2 was only about ardeep's true love story

bt from the S2 deep was warning aarohi to stay away from him & break all the chords of our relationship bt nahi aarohi was hell behind the deep & this fake aarohi crossed all the limits of cheapness & vulgarity

fake aarohi's flop revenge plans spoiled the whole show.jisse iss show ki trps actually kam ho gyi & after some episodes this show faced major permanent downfall which finally leaded PACKUP of ishq mein marjawan 

still arjia & nia fans are demanding for S2 bc nia lied in SBS segment that this show will do comeback as season 2😆 nia is just an actor not a producer who are doing announcent of ISHQ MEIN MARJAWAN S2

plz tell me sabi ki social media pe arjia aur nia fans ne kya bola after watching last episode of this show