dissapointed with kabir character

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

dont know why everyone is praising him and bashing jhanvi if it is hate of fans that due to shrenu kavya has to leave or misstreatment of actors by ph team or here all are zain fan

anyway its just my opinion

why kabir gave that type of angry look to jhanvi he didnt give even that look to pk 

what jhanvi has done notwrong she actually not harmed any innocent ya she has to use them because it was her majbori

yesterday everything jhanvi said was justified 

dontknow why aomeone talking about law if it is really easy to give punishment through law if it was easy then salman would havebeen in jail not the honest inspector who was against salman would not have died dog death and  my own life experience my dada murderer even after everyone knowing the truth they would not be roaming free if you want justice u have to fight and jhanvi gave her whole life to this and i applause her for this courage  and in process innocent also get punished and if they dont understand their punishment then they were never right like dhruv after all this turn negative or kabir want to take revenge from jhanvi then they are not nice people for me

which justice kabir was taliking about his father was not a single bit regretful for what he had done atleast i can forgive all senior mittals as they were regretful and ok with it

and today they clarified one more thing these all earning of pk was due to ashok sharma

pk actually just used ashok sharma brain and made all this i have seen one sequence in a sonytv show yeh pyaar nahin toh kya hai there even it was same thing

so why kabir is angry on jhanvi and what he want from her

sorry i didnt feel kabir felt the pain of pooja he was talking to pooja like nothing happened to her and his dad done a small mistake for god sake he killed lakhs people and burned the innocent after keeping all blame on him even left the children to die if he would have known children are alive he would have killed them even and the senior mittals were all silent

i know pk is kabir father but as acitizen i will feel bad for my father but i cant respectfully to that type of father

i cant believe this is same kabir who slapped his father for his mom

anyway i feel he has prooved his selfishness by trying to not tell about vyom because of two people not thinking about country 

sorry for me kabir revenge would be baseless just how for revamp they are doing baseless thing

anyway i dont know about future storyline and neither interested but till now i feel whatever jhanvi did was justified

and i think game is still on the inspector is on jhanvi side and it is all jhanvi plan to go to her dadda house and sit there like that pk as always is murakh to not understand all this

he will be bitten by mob and later will suicide or be killed but somehow later will appear with serial duniya ka chamatkar

Edited by gaushiv13 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lol then what Kabir is supposed to do? Is he supposed to cheer for Pooja like go Pooja go kill my father, bring my family to street and ruin all of us ,my father killed your father so you also kill us so that people will remember me for sacrificing my life to complete someones revenge Kabir left army to die in the the Game of Revenge🤔

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

Lol then what Kabir is supposed to do? Is he supposed to cheer for Pooja like go Pooja go kill my father, bring my family to street and ruin all of us ,my father killed your father so you also kill us so that people will remember me for sacrificing my life to complete someones revenge Kabir left army to die in the the Game of Revenge🤔

no he can just mind his own business and how to uplift his family not think to take some revenge from pooja because there is actually no revenge

Lolita30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

no he can just mind his own business and how to uplift his family not think to take some revenge from pooja because there is actually no revenge

I don't know what will happen in the future, or how they would go about things but from the recent OLVs Kabir is trying to uplift his family as you phrased it, first he went to fetch his certificates I suppose to look for a job but Pooja made sure to destroy them by giving them to rats so that they tear them and in the new E24 OLV  Kabir was working on finding a shelter for his family, so I doubt Kabir is looking for any revenge, in the episode he felt bad for Pooja, when Amma was telling him what PK did we could clearly see his shock and his tears and after saving his father and the latter still wanting to hurt Pooja, he faced him "aap kis miti se bane hoon" and assertively told him to surrender and confess his crimes. In the Mittal house when PK and Dhruv were angry, Kabir tried to control them, he could understand that Pooja was wronged, but he could also see that the revenge is destroying her too, and he didn't want her to hurt innocents as well in the process. I believe that revenge hurts you first before hurting others it consumes you from within, there is a huge difference between revenge and justice, I believe in justice not revenge, even if the legal system fails you and you decide to take things in your hand you still have the choice between revenge and justice, in justice you punish the culprits and only the culprits, you don't hurt innocents. Kavya, Aarush, Kabir, Dhruv, Jay and Sonali are all innocents, anyways it's a long debate   

Obviously when Kabir asked Pooja to go the legal way, he didn't mean she would get back all what she lost, because her father will never come back, the years of pain wouldn't be wiped away even if you kill the culprit, your loss would still be the same, but people have to choose their ways in life, either let revenge consume you or try to overcome it and try to see life in a positive light again, do u think  it's mentally healthy to think that love, friendship and all those beautiful emotions are just a dokha, this is what Pooja thinks, she is broken and emotionally damaged and she will keep suffering unless she tries to find her way out of this, not even killing the entire Mittal clan would reduce her pain, if she doesn't start the healing process from within, I know it's not an easy thing, it's actually very difficult especially in the case of childhood traumas but if you don't try you will end up burning yourself and others as well!

I don't know much about the angry look of Kabir at the end of the episode, obviously you won't smile and jump with happiness seeing your family thrown out, seeing so much hate from a person you once considered dear and held at such a high position. 

You say Jhanvi never hurt an innocent, it was all her majboori, what about the smirks she was giving when Kavya used to get humiliated and cry, ok you can't disclose yourself as Pooja as you still didn't finish your mission, but why show such a sadistic pleasure seeing someone's humiliation and pain, the same humiliation your father and you went through! if you can't feel the pain of others, a pain yourself went through then what does that make you, at least she should have felt bad for them, in the past they showed her feeling bad for Aarush, that made her somewhat human with layers but then again she used the same Aarush; anyways Pooja was wronged no doubt, she had the right to feel broken, bad, to seek justice even revenge would be understandable even if not condonable from the people who wronged her but to gloat when other innocents suffer reduces the sympathy one can feel for her 

Anyways Pooja/Jhanvi is a grey character so it's not like I'm pointing fingers at her, her character is supposed to be this way, it's just that just because she was wronged and faced tragedies in her life we can't defend all her actions, they might be understandable given the trauma she went through but not all are condonable, as far as Kabir's character is concerned, at the moment (future ka kuch nahi pata) I don't see anything wrong with him, he was courageous and fair enough to seek justice for Pooja even if it meant sending his father to jail, something no one of the senior Mittals could do, but obviously he won't be happy seeing his entire family destroyed even the ones who did nothing !!

Edited by Lolita30 - 4 years ago
AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't think anyone is supporting zain more and bashing shrenu. Yeah there are few immature stupid fans who do that but it happens in all shows for god knows what reason. From the character to actor to theor family are all bashed. Best example would be poor drashti dhami who got the hate for playing Nandini a fictional character Silsila badalte rishton ka 😑😑

Most of them here support shrenu and zain equally. Yeah his fans were upset earlier with the cvs because of no screen space but shrenu doesn't have anything to do with it. 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I dont think here people here are actually bashing shrenu or zain for their characters its may be because they are going to be shown as couple may be that is the basic problem but its channel and makers decisions and have kept open ends for kavya to return so definitely janhvi has hurted kavya but it was because she thought she is being hurdle and it was from day one known that she is hurting innocents like dhruv that is what she is. . . . And kabir is strong headed and was shown that in 1st week which was good and that is what he is doing right now so i dont find anything wrong in it

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lolita30

I don't know what will happen in the future, or how they would go about things but from the recent OLVs Kabir is trying to uplift his family as you phrased it, first he went to fetch his certificates I suppose to look for a job but Pooja made sure to destroy them by giving them to rats so that they tear them and in the new E24 OLV  Kabir was working on finding a shelter for his family, so I doubt Kabir is looking for any revenge, in the episode he felt bad for Pooja, when Amma was telling him what PK did we could clearly see his shock and his tears and after saving his father and the latter still wanting to hurt Pooja, he faced him "aap kis miti se bane hoon" and assertively told him to surrender and confess his crimes. In the Mittal house when PK and Dhruv were angry, Kabir tried to control them, he could understand that Pooja was wronged, but he could also see that the revenge is destroying her too, and he didn't want her to hurt innocents as well in the process. I believe that revenge hurts you first before hurting others it consumes you from within, there is a huge difference between revenge and justice, I believe in justice not revenge, even if the legal system fails you and you decide to take things in your hand you still have the choice between revenge and justice, in justice you punish the culprits and only the culprits, you don't hurt innocents. Kavya, Aarush, Kabir, Dhruv, Jay and Sonali are all innocents, anyways it's a long debate   

Obviously when Kabir asked Pooja to go the legal way, he didn't mean she would get back all what she lost, because her father will never come back, the years of pain wouldn't be wiped away even if you kill the culprit, your loss would still be the same, but people have to choose their ways in life, either let revenge consume you or try to overcome it and try to see life in a positive light again, do u think  it's mentally healthy to think that love, friendship and all those beautiful emotions are just a dokha, this is what Pooja thinks, she is broken and emotionally damaged and she will keep suffering unless she tries to find her way out of this, not even killing the entire Mittal clan would reduce her pain, if she doesn't start the healing process from within, I know it's not an easy thing, it's actually very difficult especially in the case of childhood traumas but if you don't try you will end up burning yourself and others as well!

I don't know much about the angry look of Kabir at the end of the episode, obviously you won't smile and jump with happiness seeing your family thrown out, seeing so much hate from a person you once considered dear and held at such a high position. 

You say Jhanvi never hurt an innocent, it was all her majboori, what about the smirks she was giving when Kavya used to get humiliated and cry, ok you can't disclose yourself as Pooja as you still didn't finish your mission, but why show such a sadistic pleasure seeing someone's humiliation and pain, the same humiliation your father and you went through! if you can't feel the pain of others, a pain yourself went through then what does that make you, at least she should have felt bad for them, in the past they showed her feeling bad for Aarush, that made her somewhat human with layers but then again she used the same Aarush; anyways Pooja was wronged no doubt, she had the right to feel broken, bad, to seek justice even revenge would be understandable even if not condonable from the people who wronged her but to gloat when other innocents suffer reduces the sympathy one can feel for her 

Anyways Pooja/Jhanvi is a grey character so it's not like I'm pointing fingers at her, her character is supposed to be this way, it's just that just because she was wronged and faced tragedies in her life we can't defend all her actions, they might be understandable given the trauma she went through but not all are condonable, as far as Kabir's character is concerned, at the moment (future ka kuch nahi pata) I don't see anything wrong with him, he was courageous and fair enough to seek justice for Pooja even if it meant sending his father to jail, something no one of the senior Mittals could do, but obviously he won't be happy seeing his entire family destroyed even the ones who did nothing !!

well said

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

Pooja or jaanvi hurt  a lot of innocent people in her determination to get revenge on pk. Kavya, arush, dhruv And Kabir are all innocent,.but she hurt all of them. So Pooja is no Angel and she is not a positive character..she’s definitely grey.. she broke up Kabir and kavyas marriage ,.she had no right or reason to do that. She used and hurt dhruv terribly,.so she will have to pay her dues for this..

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Pooja or jaanvi hurt  a lot of innocent people in her determination to get revenge on pk. Kavya, arush, dhruv And Kabir are all innocent,.but she hurt all of them. So Pooja is no Angel and she is not a positive character..she’s definitely grey.. she broke up Kabir and kavyas marriage ,.she had no right or reason to do that. She used and hurt dhruv terribly,.so she will have to pay her dues for this..

Revenge ki chakkar mein she has hurt innocents. In the starting of the show when amma asked why is she hurting innocents she replied in a war even innocents will be killed. She is blinded by hate towards Mittal family.

I think seeing PK alive she became mad. Maybe if PK dies her anger will subside and realise what she did with Kavya and Dhruv is wrong. If the makers want they can show her repent for her actions. They can redeem her.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

not only Jhanvi-Dhruv ishani shall, and even amma they are all grey. amma was better at the beging but now you can not compare to the mittals.