Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Tissue paper:A Mishbir SS (Friendship day)

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello guys.After writing the school version of Mishbir this story crept in my mind.Here is the introduction.

PART 1

It was eight past nine.The whole school corridor was empty except for a few housekeeping staffs roaming here and there.A boy got up from the stair case and was running crazily towrds the end of the corridor.

"Oh no""Hell""What do I do""I swear I`ll not leave Kunal when I go home"he kept cursing under his breath all while running crazily.As he was talking to god knows whom he didn`t see someone coming from the other side with a loads of books in her hand.Before he could realise that he should stop it was too late and"thud" all the books were flying in the air.As he looked up in horror he saw the watery eyes of the girl behind her spectacles."Oh no,what the hell have I done"he said in his head."I...I am REALLY very s..sorry"he stammered."It`s ok"the girl replied almost crying.He felt very sad watching her."Iwillbringallyourbookstoyourclass"he said without even thinking."You do not have to" the girl almost wispered."I need to."Which class you are in?"he asked."8A" the girl replied hesitantly.

Edited by Dotslover22 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

Hello guys.After writing the school version of Mishbir this story crept in my mind.Here is the introduction.

It was eight past nine.The whole school corridor was empty except for a few housekeeping staffs roaming here and there.A boy got up from the stair case and was running crazily towrds the end of the corridor.

"Oh no""Hell""What do I do""I swear I`ll not leave Kunal when I go home"he kept cursing under his breath all while running crazily.As he was talking to god knows whom he didn`t see someone coming from the other side with a loads of books in her hand.Before he could realise that he should stop it was too late and"thud" all the books were flying in the air.As he looked up in horror he saw the watery eyes of the girl behind her spectacles."Oh no,what the hell have I done"he said in his head."I...I am REALLY very s..sorry"he stammered."It`s ok"the girl replied almost crying.He felt very sad watching her."Iwillbringallyourbookstoyourclass"he said without even thinking."You do not have to" the girl almost wispered."I need to."Which class you are in?"he asked."8A" the girl replied hesitantly.

Wow 

School kids mishbir, my cuties 😘😘

Continue soon dear 

Waiting eagerly 

Dotslover22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

Wow 

School kids mishbir, my cuties 😘😘

Continue soon dear 

Waiting eagerly 

Thanks.Will try to update by Monday.This story is more about their friendship.

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awwww... very nice ...

Teenage love....smiley27

Eagerly waiting for the 2nd part.

Dotslover22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Awwww... very nice ...

Teenage love....smiley27

Eagerly waiting for the 2nd part.

Thanks.It's more about their friendship.

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ahh! So that's how Mishbir would have met if they were in school. It's very cute. Would love to read more on Kuku's introduction and how the lovestory pays out.

Dotslover22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Ahh! So that's how Mishbir would have met if they were in school. It's very cute. Would love to read more on Kuku's introduction and how the lovestory pays out.

Thanks.I have decided to write this SS solely on Mishbir.Would try to write another one on Kuku.

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks.I have decided to write this SS solely on Mishbir.Would try to write another one on Kuku.

Oh then that's cool! Good to be rid of negativity and immaturity!

Dotslover22 thumbnail

Hi guys.Had decided to update on Monday but had written this part so decided to update now.I hope you will like it.

PART 2

"8A"the boy repeated.In mind "She is in my class.But how?I never saw her.She was definitely not there before summers." "OK" I will bring the books.You should go to your class" he replied."AA..ctu..ally I was going to the coordinator's office with the books and the notebooks.I need to get some xerox done.You neednot bother.I'll carry them" she said while bending down to pick the books up.The boy also started helping her. After they had picked all the books and notebooks the girl started speaking,"You should go to your class,you are getting late.I'll manage. Thanks for helping." The boy only managed to mutter and now she politely but firmly stated her point. He suddenly remembered that he was getting late and decided to go to his class.The girl had said bye and was already walking towards the coordinator's office.While  away his eyes fell on a object lying on the floor.He picked it up.It was an id card which had the photo of that girl."Mishti Agarwal"he murmured.

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So abir didn't knew that mishti was in his class only 

Interesting 

Update soon dear