Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

Aao chalo ab inse millo ji!

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Does anyone remember that long ass intro to the family in Hum Saath Saath Hain? The one the family memebers put up for the eldest bahu? It kind of felt like that today😆 But atleast Rohit's family tree is now understandable, it was very confusing before. And bonus, Sonakshi met all of the family. Bar chachi, who I feel has reservations about Sonakshi after her outburst, I feel everyone sort of likes her and kind of felt sorry for her.

Rohit's reaction when he saw Sonakshi all dolled up was so cute ❤️ and Sonakshi owning the fact that she looked good was even better. And when she called him out for staring, he went into defensive mode. All she did was praise him at the press meet and he says she slandered him. 

Needless to say, Rohit was kind of an asshole today. Even if she were an actress and was maintaing her 'image', which is not true, don't you have any tact boy? Talking crap about the guest you invited for your event in front of her and other guestsAnd sonakshi was trying her best to be amicable and mend amends with him, why can't he see past his prejudice? I also kind of hated him when he did not allow Sonakshi to meet the kid. 

Scene of the day:

Rohit: 'You are too much.' Sonakshi:'I am too much? You are magarmach' Me:What is this, 2nd grade? 😆

How did you all find today's episode? 

Edited by Legilimens - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Liked the episode today. Like you said it was a neat way to introduce the sippy family to the audience.

I hope they don’t khichofy this ‘actress’ rant by rohit for too long. It got a little tiring. Yeah the scene where he’s mesmerized by her beauty was nice but there seems to be no reason for him to continue to bad mouth her.

The characterization of Sonakshi is very good so far. She takes pride in her profession, is no nonsense girl with a generous dose of compassion.

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Legilimens

Does anyone remember that long ass intro to the family in Hum Saath Saath Hain? The one the family memebers put up for the eldest bahu? It kind of felt like that today😆 But atleast Rohit's family tree is now understandable, it was very confusing before. And bonus, Sonakshi met all of the family. Bar chachi, who I feel has reservations about Sonakshi after her outburst, I feel everyone sort of likes her and kind of felt sorry for her.

Rohit's reaction when he saw Sonakshi all dolled up was so cute ❤️ and Sonakshi owning the fact that she looked good was even better. And when she called him out for staring, he went into defensive mode. All she did was praise him at the press meet and he says she slandered him. 

Needless to say, Rohit was kind of an asshole today. Even if she were an actress and was maintaing her 'image', which is not true, don't you have any tact boy? Talking crap about the guest you invited for your event in front of her and other guestsAnd sonakshi was trying her best to be amicable and mend amends with him, why can't he see past his prejudice? I also kind of hated him when he did not allow Sonakshi to meet the kid. 

Scene of the day:

Rohit: 'You are too much.' Sonakshi:'I am too much? You are magarmach' Me:What is this, 2nd grade? 😆

How did you all find today's episode? 

@ bold I thought the same thing. Are back to kindergarten or what?

Yeah Dr. Sippy was ready stuck up today. And that whole license but. I was like dude you don't even know how to drive 😂

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I didn't understand the precap. Whom did Sonakshi saw in that room? Was that lawyer chaachi?

Sanavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

I didn't understand the precap. Whom did Sonakshi saw in that room? Was that lawyer chaachi?

My guess is it's her past catching up. He might be her fiance who left her on engagement day. I had read an article regarding this. 

Now Sonakshi is missing. I guess she has gone to the park and our Dr Surgeon will go and manofy her. Nw tht will be cute to watch. 

I liked Sonakshi today, she was really looking like a doll nd apne Dr Surgeon ko kuch toh hua. Nyways it's too early to say abt their feelings. 

I don't understand one thing will you introduce chief guest to your family members when they are not related in hospital matters, that was a bit OTT IMO. But the execution was bang on. Yeh hain ____ and yeh TV nahi dekhti. I was rolling my eyes like Sonakshi. 

Legilimens thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethik

Liked the episode today. Like you said it was a neat way to introduce the sippy family to the audience.

I hope they don’t khichofy this ‘actress’ rant by rohit for too long. It got a little tiring. Yeah the scene where he’s mesmerized by her beauty was nice but there seems to be no reason for him to continue to bad mouth her.

The characterization of Sonakshi is very good so far. She takes pride in her profession, is no nonsense girl with a generous dose of compassion.

True. The actress tirade will get old fast. He needs to let go of his prejudices and learn to take a seat. Also, how is it upon the actress only to take blame of the nonsense the show is showing, where is the criticism of writers? 😆 he needs to separate Parvati from Sonakshi.

And calling her dumb because she is an actress made me roll my eyes. Not everyone is a cardiologist, hence everyone else is dumb? Kuchbhi🤔

Legilimens thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

@ bold I thought the same thing. Are back to kindergarten or what?

Yeah Dr. Sippy was ready stuck up today. And that whole license but. I was like dude you don't even know how to drive 😂

Also that line.. Ki aap mujhe confuse karake yeh mat samajhna ki aap jeet gaye.. 

Aap confuse ho gaye, iska automatically yeh matlab hai ki aap haar gaye🤣 His mom had to intervene. It literally looked like two five year olds fighting. 😆

Legilimens thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanavi

My guess is it's her past catching up. He might be her fiance who left her on engagement day. I had read an article regarding this. 

Now Sonakshi is missing. I guess she has gone to the park and our Dr Surgeon will go and manofy her. Nw tht will be cute to watch. 

I liked Sonakshi today, she was really looking like a doll nd apne Dr Surgeon ko kuch toh hua. Nyways it's too early to say abt their feelings. 

I don't understand one thing will you introduce chief guest to your family members when they are not related in hospital matters, that was a bit OTT IMO. But the execution was bang on. Yeh hain ____ and yeh TV nahi dekhti. I was rolling my eyes like Sonakshi. 

Yeah it is ex boyfriend.. Idk if he was her fiance or not. I would like to know what made the scar. It was so random and it seemed like something flew past her and cut her.. Like something was a thrown at her. 

@bold- I know right?! First of all, it is surprising that he is the owner of the hospital 🤓 shouldn't it be his dad.. And also, shouldn't they have a board of directors? How can a person own a hospital? Clinc is understandable. But a hospital where major surgeries are undertaken? That hospital is his, not his dad's or his uncle's 😆

Secondly, he should be introducing her to the Hospital owners and heads of departments, not hugging his cousin and saying she is my fav😆 this is a professional event after all. Lol

I guess I am nitpicking too much

But also, the media is literally there to eat and drink. They will receive presskits from the hospital PR team later on so that they can write articles. Rohit did not have to explain anything after all😆