Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

YRHPK LIVE Written Update 28 Jun 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

KuKu reach the venue of Shwet’s birthday party ... the place looks like a Night club .. Kunal mentions this to Kuhu who assures this was a coffee joint ...

Shwet watches as All Kunal’s friends are there ...he is very happy ... Kuhu smiles as Shwet comes n  greets Kunal ..he is shocked ... Shwet mentions as Kuhu as the current GF and this news shocks Kuhu ..

MisBir are watching n regret not informing Kuhu about Shwet earlier .

Kunal asks Kuhu what kind of coffee date was this . Shwet misses no chance to create MU between KuKu ... MisBir accuse Shwet of trying to separate KuKu ....that her bad karma would come back to her ..Shwet spills drink on Mishti .... and tells her laughingly about facing her karma ... 

Meenu discusses with Parul how MisBir we’re trying to unite KuKu .. Parul is upset over Meenu’s plan to get Shwet back ..she fears another heart break .

Kuhu is upset with Abir for keeping her in the dark about Kunal’s ex 

Abir tries to appease Kuhu ...advises her and reassures her ...

Mishti is cleaning her up in washroom she is surrounded by a group of guys who manhandle her ... she fights back but they grab her n try to force her to drink liquor ... Abir rescues her . They hug tightly with relief ...they are shocked with their own surprising chemistry ... they feel awkward ... 

some guys take pics of MisBir hug .. they show it to Kunal and he loses his cool 

Shwet tries to add fuel to this fire .. Kuhu confronts Shwet n warns her off Kunal .KuKu decide to leave the venue ...Kunal is sure the pics could never be true ....MisBir are seen walking together n both realise they are in love with eachother ... Mishti is surprised ..but Abeer appears to be waiting for Mishti’s concession .

Shwet mutters about her plan to cause rift between Abir n Kunal ...she shares those pics with Meenu ... she asks Meenu to make sure KuKu never meet again .

Precap 

Meenu reprimands Vishambar for failing to keep their girls under control . Mishti changed guys as frequently as her clothes . He is shocked .

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

KuKu reach the venue of Shwet’s birthday party ... the place looks like a Night club .. Kunal mentions this to Kuhu who assures this was a coffee joint ...

Shwet watches as All Kunal’s friends are there ...he is very happy ... Kuhu smiles as Shwet comes n  greets Kunal ..he is shocked ... Shwet mentions as Kuhu as the current GF and this news shocks Kuhu ..

MisBir are watching n regret not informing Kuhu about Shwet earlier .

Kunal asks Kuhu what kind of coffee date was this . Shwet misses no chance to create MU between KuKu ... MisBir accuse Shwet of trying to separate KuKu ....that her bad karma would come back to her ..Shwet spills drink on Mishti .... and tells her laughingly about facing her karma ... 

You missed certain important parts.

Shwet is so annoying but is being a plot in moving the story.smiley36

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

You missed certain important parts.

Shwet is so annoying but is being a plot in moving the story.smiley36

Darling you have to let me complete the update first 😂🤣

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update. Have to wait till 10pm.

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Seems like the Abir Mishti love story will face a huge road block as the whole family will see the picture of her and Abir. Abir doesn't care for what Meenu says but Mishti certainly cares alot for what Badi maa and Bade papa think. So she may end up breaking her freindship with Abir as well. I really hope Bade papa doesn't go and blame Abir and scold him and stop him from meeting Mishti. Or this may lead Mishti to tell about Kuhu's love for Kunal. Mishti may end up telling them what happened in the washroom and that Abir saved her and that they were there to make Kunal and Kuhu meet as Kuhu loves Kunal.

This will end up creating a rift between Mishti and Kuhu as shown in yesterdays segment and also a rift will be created between Abir and Kunal due to Abir's closeness with Mishti.

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks suta i was looking for the updates on spoilers thread.. but itss here..😊😃 thank u.. now i know which scenes i will watch😆

Edited by piyasingh - 4 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Lots of MisBir n KuKu ... fans will.love it 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

I'm ready to share the load with you. I was interested more in weekly types .sometimes nothing much goes in a single episode or two. what do you think?

Meen did you say you wanted to write the WUs for the show ?? I am.open to sharing 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Meen did you say you wanted to write the WUs for the show ?? I am.open to sharing 

Yes I do. sorry for late reply. I was away

I have questions. Can you pm me? I am unable to do so.