Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

What happened to Dhruv?

aptl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello friends 

I am new to this-ebss ... 

After watching new promo it’s clear that now we will see janvi/Pooja with kabeer... so what will happen to Dhruv? He was her husband so how can kabeer and Pooja will be together 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nope they were not married.. It was a fake marriage by pooja to get inside PK's family and house. 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

All will get their answers about dhruv today. . . Although i had expected to be more but its okk and ishaan is good and the most awaited for me was he taking stand against pk for janhvi it happened for me today but in very short amount😔

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Dhruv and Pooja were not married... Its revealed in 28th Jun's episode where Pooja says that the Priest was bribed by Amma and Pooja to chant Fake mantras in their marriage... This means Pooja and Dhruv arent married.

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Really liked dhruv don’t know what they r going to do with his character 😒

Roselada thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueOcean

Dhruv and Pooja were not married... Its revealed in 28th Jun's episode where Pooja says that the Priest was bribed by Amma and Pooja to chant Fake mantras in their marriage... This means Pooja and Dhruv arent married.

Really 

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Really ! 😔

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BlueOcean

What abt Sindoor and mangalsutra? That he must hv tied rt? They hv decided to write them off. Like they wrote off Kavya Dhruvs chapter also has ended in jhanvis life.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I don't think sindoor and Ms matters otherwise all TV movie actors would be married 😆

I actually felt bad for Dhruv for the first time in the show. 

The way he said, " mere pyaar ka..." something like that, you guys have to watch. 

Roselada thumbnail