Guddan

Antra's Cutting Thread Between Akshan

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

"Dil Ko Dekho Chehara Na Dekho , Cheharo Ne Laakho Ko Luta, Dil Sacha Aur Cehara Jhuta" Movie Sacha Jhuta

Today "Antra Rawat proved Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover" Read & Understand its depth. 

Scene: Today Antra walked in the guest room, saw Akshat Jindal (her husband) & Guddan's (Married Guest) watch and pallu stuck together. Her eyes were filled with Anger & Danger. 

She went to the thread basket picked up the scissors and directly cut the thread between Akshan. She directly told Guddan in front of Akshat that do not roam around my husband. AJ was alerted, was about to encounter, but saying Antra something regarding Directly, but she stunned him away. Saying you don't need to interfere between woman.

Antra in the excuse of  Suprise, she forcibly and with a fine grip on Guddan arm took her without listening to her or AJ from the room, leaving AJ behind while smiling. 

What did it indicate? 

•  Antra Jindal exterior is sweet,  Sati Savtri Type, clingy & Blackmailing using Pyar for her
  • Antra's Rawat interior is  Pushy, Dominating, Gold Digger, Selfish, Self-centered, Cunning Black Hearted Evil Woman
  • Cutting of Thread: Antra Jindal the Vile Cunning Woman clearly knows about Akshan relationship and she wants to cut their Sacred Bond Their Ghathbandan  & remove Guddan permanently because her Prize Possession is slipping away.
  • That Antra ex Jindal Rawat in the past has removed and in the future will remove any 3rd Person: Teesra or any Obstacles that come between her & her Prize Possession Akshat Jindal. She is insecure and doesn't trust her husband, she doesn't like him getting close to anybody whether Male or Female because she hates sharing. 
  • Her actions clearly indicated that she doesn't like to work on untying the knots or amending a broken relationship. She takes the shortcut way and directly removes the obstacle and throws it away from her life. 
  • She didn't want to earn the money, she took the advantage of her looks & the advantage of AJ's good nature (Dadi mentioned he was similar to Guddan) 
  • Antra Rawat saw him as her Jackpot married into a rich family got the Name, Fame, Respect & Popularity 
  • While speaking to Guddan her voice had venom and her eyes were Anger that Guddan snatched her Prize Possession her Eye Candy away from her. She couldn't tolerate the closeness (she should have been there in  their Dosti Stage😈 1000x infinity Burn hoti Jealously Mein😈)
  • In the past, in their marriage Antra Jindal didn't allow Akshat Jindal to speak up or voice his POV she shut him up, telling him to stop interfering in house matters or between woman. 
  • Akshat Jindal was made aware of the threat and hint of Antra's psychoses that he feared, in the future after revealing Gudan Aksaht Jindal is his wife, he will be overprotective and possessive about the safety of his Present & Future Guddan Akshat Jindal. 
  • This time Akshat Jindal along with his wife Guddan Akshat Jindal will fight his past Antra Rawat and close the chapter. 

Taking Away of Guddan

• Today it confirmed that Antra Rawat ex Jindal came back to remove the hurdle and her threat Guddan Akshat Jindal and throw her out from Akshat Jindal life and Jindal Bhavan. 
  • She wanted to add wound to Guddan's salt about pleasing her husband, learning to kush them. It's like what will do know, I am clearly going to have my way and succeed. 

Love is Blind maybe in the past Akshat Jindal committed one of the biggest mistakes of his life by falling in Love With Exterior of Antra Jindal instead of seeing her reality and Interior.  It was 50-50 guilt and love because first love is hard to forget & he is of forgiving nature. 

What will Akshan Prove?

• A thread can be cut temporarily but if two people who are willing to work together on their relationship and their bond, they can fix the broken thread by adding a new thread n making the bond stronger.
  • Guddan and Akshat Jindal have built their marriage foundation from scratch without friendship or courtship!
  •   Together with their flaw, their individual or couple mistakes, their personality Akshan has built their marriage where Teesra and the past cannot break it. Because Aksahn respects each other as individual, give each other space and listen to each other's POV without interfering. 
Edited by *Piku* - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akshan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well written and analysed piku🤗

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤗

how could u watch that scene ya i couldn't tolerate 

but piku awesome analysis..

cv's need to give justification why aj was faking loving antara...??

ppl are ready getting confused including me..

last year it was different after antara return he has don't care attitude??

i want the whole truth..

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

iss lines keliye❤️🤗

👇

What will Akshan Prove?

• A thread can be cut temporarily but if two people who are willing to work together on their relationship and their bond, they can fix the broken thread by adding a new thread n making the bond stronger.
  • Guddan and Akshat Jindal have built their marriage foundation from scratch without friendship or courtship!
  •   Together with their flaw, their individual or couple mistakes, their personality Akshan has built their marriage where Teesra and the past cannot break it. Because Aksahn respects each other as individual, give each other space and listen to each other's POV without interfering. 
Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshan

Well written and analysed piku🤗

Thank you dear🤗

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

🤗

how could u watch that scene ya i couldn't tolerate 

but piku awesome analysis..

cv's need to give justification why aj was faking loving antara...??

ppl are ready getting confused including me..

last year it was different after antara return he has don't care attitude??

i want the whole truth..

thank you Shailu🤗

I am retyping it again I lost a big chunk of the update to due to technology shutting off😡

I have to watch the scene for the update, plus I want to see AJ being a monkey in middle,😆

His eyes didnt express love, sympathy, or concern for Bhootni it was a cordial look I am tolerating you because of my Wife and your Janeleva health. 

@AJ didnt fake his love for Antra but used it as cover up so he cannot remarry, he doesnt get hurt, he protected his wife. My assumption is that similar to how Antra used AJ's love to get her ways but he used his love for her as a shield to protect his heart and keep ladies away. He was formal with her, he didnt have love  in his heart, he was sad because maybe he made a mistake of loving her. 

That why with Guddan it was denial & he was using Mera Phela Pyar aur Biwi excuse of Antra to keep her and himself of hurting.

He was unsure of their relationship, he didnt know what she wanted, when she said she will stay & told him she will make  her own space, somewhere it was an assurance that she will not live him, and his heart was opening up.  During the MS Kand He felt betrayed n upset because he had accepted her has his wife from his heart, but breaking of Trust maybe brought blast from his past. 

He was blocking the beats from his heart, but the Dor always pulled him towards her, he couldn't avoid. The first jolt was Rockys counseling and he second was MA followed by final straw of losing her the poison in she in death bed. AJ ka Pyar Guddan ke liye Pyar Nahi Hai Its A Junoon Had Se Bi Jayda he and she can both kill for each toehr, Its Passion beyond verbal and nonverbal communication. 

if you listen to his voice you can see that he was hurt, angered, n hint of betrayal. My theory is that after the death of Antra, AJ learned something about her personality or she was the reason behind is brothers accident.

@ bold because he was living in a guilt state of not saving her from the accident, he didnt want her to die, she had some answers to give him. Antra what happened and why did you do it!

It means he knows something that the family and us doesnt know. Only person can clear it is Antra-AJ confrontation and Angad. If yous see Angads expression he doesnt have the goofy smile that he has for Akshan. it was like i want to get away and why am i here. 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piku_S

thank you Shailu🤗

I am retyping it again I lost a big chunk of the update to due to technology shutting off😡

I have to watch the scene for the update, plus I want to see AJ being a monkey in middle,😆

His eyes didnt express love, sympathy, or concern for Bhootni it was a cordial look I am tolerating you because of my Wife and your Janeleva health. 

@AJ didnt fake his love for Antra but used it as cover up so he cannot remarry, he doesnt get hurt, he protected his wife. My assumption is that similar to how Antra used AJ's love to get her ways but he used his love for her as a shield to protect his heart and keep ladies away. He was formal with her, he didnt have love  in his heart, he was sad because maybe he made a mistake of loving her. 

That why with Guddan it was denial & he was using Mera Phela Pyar aur Biwi excuse of Antra to keep her and himself of hurting.

He was unsure of their relationship, he didnt know what she wanted, when she said she will stay & told him she will make  her own space, somewhere it was an assurance that she will not live him, and his heart was opening up.  During the MS Kand He felt betrayed n upset because he had accepted her has his wife from his heart, but breaking of Trust maybe brought blast from his past. 

He was blocking the beats from his heart, but the Dor always pulled him towards her, he couldn't avoid. The first jolt was Rockys counseling and he second was MA followed by final straw of losing her the poison in she in death bed. AJ ka Pyar Guddan ke liye Pyar Nahi Hai Its A Junoon Had Se Bi Jayda he and she can both kill for each toehr, Its Passion beyond verbal and nonverbal communication. 

if you listen to his voice you can see that he was hurt, angered, n hint of betrayal. My theory is that after the death of Antra, AJ learned something about her personality or she was the reason behind is brothers accident.

@ bold because he was living in a guilt state of not saving her from the accident, he didnt want her to die, she had some answers to give him. Antra what happened and why did you do it!

It means he knows something that the family and us doesnt know. Only person can clear it is Antra-AJ confrontation and Angad. If yous see Angads expression he doesnt have the goofy smile that he has for Akshan. it was like i want to get away and why am i here. 

Oh no 🤦🏻‍♀️ Poor u 

I agree what u said aj hid his feelings with cover up antara I suppose.

U summoned up so well ya 

Baap re I can imagine how her obsession made him uneasy and craving to breathe a space he needed seems antara never gave

He found that in guddan so he wants to be with guddan now

Why I feel aj got to know about antara recently when angad entered maybe 

Till then he was in myth about antara 

Dadi said angad killed antara but aj said he was not ..

Tape was missing then aj and angad were found in a house 

Maybe angad got better and told aj about antara 

15yrs tak angad dhoor tha aab kyoun aya .??

To many mystery..

Tape missing maybe antara stole it or family members gave it to her

Rawat is coming he might lighten up few skeletons of the past .

The love can’t vanish in mid air thoda pyar rahega na but seems like no love was there 

Only she was showing off and he was suffocated 

Young age pyar kacha

Matured age pyar pakka that he found in guddan 

He tested her observed her then acknowledge her love when he was about to lose her and expressed her when he was ready 

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 4 years ago
Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

Oh no 🤦🏻‍♀️ this new IF crazy ya

Well what to do 

I agree what u said aj hid his feelings with cover up antara I suppose.

U summoned up so well ya 

Baap re I can imagine how her obsession made him uneasy and craving to breathe a space he needed seems antara never gave

He found that in guddan so he wants to be with guddan now

Thats why he told Guddan to stay away from him, don't touch his stuff she is only from Outside Namesake Gudddan Akshat Jindal. but Guddan has never giving up attitude, she is Moti Champdi Sherni who tamed her Sher n showed him the other side of the mirror that innocent people exist in the world from in and out. 

@ bold one of the reason is besides Dadi his mother, maybe Antra created a rift in his relationship Angad & adopted sons. After today's episode, it was certain she was getting insecure of him hanging out with different woman whether colleagues or business associate. AJ was maybe sick of her keeping tabs on him, questioning him and asking him for reasons, n him giving her evidence that he only loves her. etc. 

That why after Guddan accusation of another woman, he hired the fake actress, but Guddan didn't buy it he was impressed, stumped, shocked and proud that Guddan passed his test.  It means even in the Daraar Guddan Akshat Jindal trusts her husband completely she doesn't react soley by believing her eyes, she read her husbands facial and body expressions. 

Her insecurity of seeing AJ with another woman even professionally made it her Zid to Make him Open his Restaurant: in the restaurnant business majority of the chefs are Male, woman are not there.

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome anlysis ⭐️⭐️⭐️

what bhotni won't understand is that, Akshan's relation is not like a fragile thread that you can cut off easily. 

Their relation is bound by string of hearts. Their love for each other flows in their vein.  Like oxygen bound with hemoglobin to form oxyhemoglobin. Their love has permanently bounded with hemoglobin to form Lovoglobin. Ab isse koi kaise nikal sakta hai ? 🤓

The positive of Akshan's relation is they started from a scratch & became ideal Husband wife for each other before becoming lovers. They have a very strong bond of marriage between them on which both of them have equally worked giving their maximum. 

While bhootni might have been just a "lover". She might have never understood the importance of that bond & was given everything on a platter with only AJ working in the marriage & she doing zid. Just like Durga she might have though AJ is a "mard" & she can seduce him to have a suhagraat which he won't be able to resist & make him hers again with that. Jo ki hone wala hai nahi ! 🤣

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Opening lines of song sum of everything👍🏼

Amazing analysis👏

Just like to add the portrait of Antara which was shown before was a lady who could organise Satnaryana puja but not valentine party or Christmas party. If that was painted by AJ  was that he wanted in Antara.