is it possible to return our Bepannaah in this way (idea)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

i saw a lot of fans to this time (and I'm the one i also want it) They want jenShad to return again in another show and others want to return the series in Season 2 because they want aditya Zoya

The important thing i want to say i have seen many Japanese dramas there was something beautiful in them if the series ended and the end was incomplete and they were not thinking of making a Season 2 after some time they make Special episodes Possible to be 1 or 2 or 3 episodes this episode will be completed by serial without work Season 2 for example if the series ended with their marriage they make Special episodes they show us their lives after marriage and so do not need another Season and completed the series

in Special episodes i see it as a good idea and not a bad ,Especially we did not see much of the story after their marriage and did not see what adi would return to the pilot or he works in a law firm?  Zoya Will she complete her work in the hospital or will she return to Zosh? Will they stay in Mumbai or leave Mumbai for another city?

and we see Kids the adiya And kids arnoor

We do not know if jenShad will return with each other in another series and they say there is no Season 2 of Bepannaah 

what if our favorite series returns this way Special episodes (We will see jenShad and see adiya and we will see our favorite series again)  

What do you think?

Edited by dodemoon22 - 583 years ago

A brilliant idea! 👍🏼 ⭐️

Only, you're dealing here with the 🤬that is Indian serial television AND the power of some producers who not only can push our beloved Bepanah onto a back burner but also copy the idea and even name presentation from our incomparable show. 😕

thanks for your reply ❤️ i wish we could say the idea of special episodes because it can work because we do not know whether they really will return together or not or they may return but after years 

and of course our series said no Season 2 may change their mind but it is possible in Season 2 It may be without jenShad

From my point of view: this is the best way to return them because 100% we will see  jenShad and see adiya and see our series we fans will be happy even if they return 1, 2 or 3 episodes we will be really happy to see them 

i wish, as i said, to say the idea of special episodes, Maybe they will listen to us

Edited by dodemoon22 - 583 years ago