Live Update 27.06.19

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Detailed update will be given by piku

Guddu says this side is urs and this one mine i will help u Aj and guddu's hand collides sang hoon tere plays in bg while putting the cloths Aj smiles guddu's saree gets stuck in his watch both tries to free it Antra comes there and ask Aj what is he doing here guddu says her saree gets stuck on his watch bhootni comes there and cuts it and says dont roam around my husband or else i Aj is shocked bhootni chuckles and says i have a habbit of saying straightforward i hope u dont mind she then again chipkoes to him and says i know no matter how many girls are behind u bt ur eyes will always on me no one knows u better than me she says to Aj she will give a surprise to him and she needs guddu's help for that Aj tries to deny and says she have to look after the arrangements bt bhootni doesnt listen(not going in detail)

In Akshan room dayan and chorni laxmi are arranging the bed bhootni with guddu dayan ask her to follow bhootni's words guddu denies by saying ye hamse na ho payega a girl decorates her suhagraat bed only for her husband all of them is shocked bhootni handed her some money guddu leaves and laxmi also follows her

At ha laxmi says to guddu i understand ur dard guddu says its not a big deal as she trust her husband completely dayan along with chorni comes there she yells at her and says antra has given her money for bhootni and Aj's pyaar guddu takes some money from her purse and gave it to dayan and taunts her says she trust her husband completely and ur mehnat will go in vain guddu leaves laxmi also taunts her chorni says to her to see guddu's trust for her husband dayan says her trust will break and bhootni will win its my daava she again refers guddu as dusri aurat(not going in detail)

In Akshan room bhootni hugs Aj he is uncomfortable goes to balcony closes his eye and opens it he sees guddu on other side guddu smiles Antra comes there and takes him with her she again hugs him Aj seperates her from him and says its wrong i cant do this  bhootni says i was right u dont love me anymore u love someone else who is that person its my right to know about her who is the person who tries to snatch my husband Aj says yes there is someone else whom i love tge person whom u refers as mehman is my wife u was my past and she is my present and future and no one else have snatch me from u u had left me she is my present try to understand bhootni faints Aj says antra it was his imagination.

In guest room guddu is tensed she is moving to and fro she says what should i do dayan enters and says pray to god u need sehensakti right now guddu says what r u doing here dont i have any sharam u was hearing my talks dayan says i dont have any shauk to talk to u she again started her never ending nonsense (not going in detail)dayan offers her milk and says after finishing the milk sleep alone in ur bed and make it ur habbit wishes her gud ni8 she was about to leave guddu stops her she takes the jug and pour it on her head says the dirts on ur brain will not go so i thought to pour on ur head u dont have any sharam for talking about ur saas and sasur being the elder bahu i should pray to god for ur sadbudhi and lihaj she says she have full trust on her husband he will respect their relationship she gave a piecr of mind to dayan(must watch)

Precap-guddu's hands print is imprinted on antra's antra comes there guddu says it was done by mistake bhootni fumes she takes her hand and ask it to remove by her hand Aj comes and stoo her says she is not any mehman she is my wife and saas of this house .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzN7zQdnqs0/

Cr-piku

-------------------------------------------------------------------

p.s.  Pervy ko dher sari duwayein for his lambi zindagi taki aur flop "foolproof" plans bana sake. Beton ke liye dher sari lollipops ki kamna taki wo chup hi rahe ! & most important, 

Lakh di lanat tere mu tay Durga Jindal !  

Edited by Kammy02 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Aaj episode nahi dekh paungi updates se hi kaam Chalana padega

Shona1991 thumbnail

Hum AA gayeji...

Aaj episode nahi milega dekhne....

Update he sahara hai....

Waise Kajal Advance main thank you baby😘

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Shaayad dekh paoon,jio tv par πŸ€”

Kanishant thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Present πŸ™‹.. please update it soon...

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lo ji hum aa gaye ! πŸ˜›

kekta ne sabki cable katdi hai kya ? 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

chipku rani fir se thamki😡

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I am here So Bhootni I front of Sher gave warning to Sherni. RIP Bhootni direct ticket to Narak Bhootni knows Akshan are married that why she asked Guddan to help plan the suprise
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bhootni & her khusfemis 

It will be super fun when AJ slaps it on her face as to who is his real queen πŸ˜ˆ

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: captainplus

Bhootni & her khusfemis 

It will be super fun when AJ slaps it on her face as to who is his real queen πŸ˜ˆ

true