ARTICLE: Badshah and Diana Penty to recreate Sheher Ki Ladki

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Badshah and Diana Penty to recreate THIS Raveena Tandon track for Khandaani Shafakhana

While the cast and crew of Khandaani Shafakhana completed the shoot long back, now they are all set to shoot the remixed version of Shehar Ki Ladki.

• ByNirali Kanabar
  • Published: June 27, 2019 9:18 AM IST

Badshah and Diana Penty to recreate THIS Raveena Tandon track for Khandaani Shafakhana

Another remix of an iconic track is on the cards and the song in question is Shehar Ki Ladki from Rakshak (1996). The song is being recreated for Khandaani Shafakhana which features Sonakshi Sinha, Varun Sharma and Badshah in key roles. The DJ Waley Babu singer makes his acting debut with Shillpidas Gupta's directorial and plays a Punjabi singer in the film. While the cast and crew of Khandaani Shafakhana completed the shoot long back, now they are all set to shoot the remixed version of Shehar Ki Ladki. The original track was picturised on Raveena Tandon and Suneil Shetty and it was composed by Anand Milind.

Diana Penty, who makes a special appearance in Khandaani Shafakhana, will be featuring in the recreated version with Badshah. According to a Mumbai Mirror report, they will shoot for the same today and tomorrow. "Unlike the original track, which was filmed outdoors—from a railway station to a bridge the modern-day rendition is a conventional party number in a pub,” the source added. Tanishk Bagchi has recreated and rewritten the song, and it is sung by Tulsi Kumar and Badshah, who has also penned the rap portions," a source close to the development informed the leading daily.

Confirming this piece of news, Badshah said, "Shehar Ki Ladki is one of my favourite tunes by the composer duo. I couldn’t be happier about singing and performing for it. I hope fans will love my tribute." Well, it remains to be seen whether Badshah and Diana will be able to justice to the iconic track or not.

Meanwhile, one more Raveena Tandon is being remixed for Rohit Shetty's Sooryavanshi. The track is Tip Tip Barsa Paani which featured Akshay Kumar with Raveena. "I would’ve definitely been disappointed if any other actor would’ve recreated Tip Tip Barsa Paani, a song which has been synonymous with me & my career & I can’t thank Ratan Jain ji enough. At times like these you realize, we may have come a long way but we also go back a long way," Akshay had said while making an official announcement.

Coming back to Khandaani Shafakhana, it releases on August 2.

LINK: https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/badshah-and-diana-penty-to-recreate-this-raveena-tandon-track-for-khandaani-shafakhana/