Yeh Teri Galiyan

Ridoy and Nivi stop shamita wedding.

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Well as usual don't hope for much raymon kakar was so happy with the return of her favorite that she has leaked the newest twist in ytg the check her insta post shaan asking asmita to marry him she agrees and just when they are taking pheras nivi and ridoy come and stop the marriage.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyer.a thumbnail

Well the production must have taken her to task as she has removed the post but the cat is out of the bag.

royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyer.a

Well the production must have taken her to task as she has removed the post but the cat is out of the bag.

Nah it’s still up there lmao 

Why but ridhoy looks so different idk what to say we just have to wait and see what happens 

I think Puchki might not leave Shan or something will happen becaus did Shan get his memory back ? That’s the question 

Let’s wait couple of days yes we are upset but let’s see how this plays out bad or good 

prd2bascorpio thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This is ridiculous! Why can't the leads actually be together😡😡 if this is true I am going to take a break from this show😔😔 I cant take another 3-4 months of ridoy drama.

BluebelPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Okay the MP ( Male Psycho ) returned with his Mother India, oops sorry I mean Mother Psycho but now the question stands that what will happen to FP ( Female Psycho/Fake Puchki ) and TP ( Thakumaa Psycho ) ? Imagine...what if, MP Ridoy sees FP Nandini and both psychos now has brand new obsession for one another. Ridini ( Ridoy + Nandini ) would make a really great pairing like Joker and Harley Queen. And Nivedita Mother Psycho would have a perfect family of her own then, Psycho Maa ke Psycho Beta aur er Proper Psycho Bahu. Cause you see, Nivedita can't stand Asmita at all cause she's Puchki and she hates her so much that neither she wants Asmita as Ridoy's wife nor she want Shamita to be together either. Nivedita is one hell of a Beyhadh character uff !!!

dyer.a thumbnail

Hell of an idea😂Ridini.