Episode Highlights: June 27th (spoilers)

Posted: 4 years ago

Episode was little all over the place, but it had many sweet moments.

Loved both the phone conversations of MishBir. Abir is totally playing Mr.Cool and teasing Mish big time with the painting wali and Mish is really getting annoyed with "her" 😆 

Mish to Abir: "Tum abhi us painting wali ke saath ho?"
Abir to Mish: “Main to hamesha uske saath rehta hoon. Agar mujhe pata nahin hota ki tum itni chidchidi ho to mujhe ye lagta ki tum meri painting wali se chid rahi ho” smiley36

Shaheer's naughty and Rhea's jealousy expressions are so enjoyable! Loving this friendship-se-jyaada-love-se-kam phase of Mishti and Abir 

Abir asked Kunal to give him promise to not meet Swett-Safedi-Ki-Chamkar and right before Kun could oblige, Mish sent a WA message to Abir and Kun's antenaa was up! Ritwik's change of expressions there was so striking!

It is becoming more and more clear that Kunal is Parul's son. Parul is most worried about him and Kun is quite annoyed with Parul's concerns most of the time. Parul was quite baffled that BenBa is pushing Swett on Kun and questions her. But our BenBa being BenBa shuts her up, though not sure for how long!

Abir and Nanu teasing Kun on going out with Kuhu for coffee with their synchronized "How Sweet!" was oh so sweet!

And lastly, Abir and Nanu Shayari exchange was epic!

Abir:
Kore Kagaz pe utara hai falsafa takdeer ka
Waqt ane par khulega raaz tasveer ka

Nanu: Wah wah! Kya baat hai! Ab mera sunn..
Katore main hai Katori, Katori main hai Kheer
Sabse bada gadheda pagal hai yeh Abir 

smiley37

today abir nanu conv indicated kunal is going to propose kuhu on her engagement day as hero and heroine in the serial is them only

Parul is going to cave soon. I’m not sure what’s going to break the camel’s back but it will soon. 

Abir and Nanu and their How Sweet was adorable. Especially when Mish called and Nanu continued with it. 🤣

Mish jealous of the painting wali is adorable. The best part for me was Mish remembering the zipper and the eye-lock. 

Originally posted by gaushiv13

today abir nanu conv indicated kunal is going to propose kuhu on her engagement day as hero and heroine in the serial is them only

Kunal kahin gusse mein yeh na karde. BB is going to blow a fuse. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by SheThought

Nanu: Wah wah! Kya baat hai! Ab mera sunn..
Katore main hai Katori, Katori main hai Kheer
Sabse bada gadheda pagal hai yeh Abir 

smiley37

Lololololol...

Thanks for the update.

Wow.... Looks like a light hearted episode. Good for us. waise bhi next week se high voltage drama dekhna hei. Eagerly waiting for tonight's episode.

I have no words to describe Kunal's expression whenever he heard Mishti's name. Yesterday in the entire dance sequence, his expressions were so weird. I literally laughed seeing his sulking face. It's like Bhai aap kaise mere dushman ke sath khade ho..Upar se gaana bhi gaa rahe ho...phew...🤣

I think Parul's time has come to explode.Enough of BB 's help,a mother's heart will speak up for her son now. I am waiting for the great secret to reveal soon.

Yeah, both yesterday's and today's episode were fun. Mishti is really getting annoyed of that 'painting-wali girl' 😆 not knowing who it really is. And Abir is actually a gadhasmiley36, he shd tell her before she gets too irritated. I wonder how Kunal would react in all this.

Taking about the precap, I think Shwet (zyada jhaag zyada safedi 😆) send those guys intentionally to eve-tease Mishti.. so that Abir saves her and she can blabber about MishBir to Kunal.. I hope Mishti's karate brown belt foils all her plans.

Pali nanu is sooooo cute. 

Katore mein katori katori mein kheer

Sabse bada gadheda pagal hai yeh Abir. 

BEST SHAYARI EVER!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And he just trolled ALL the bollywood movies royally!!!! 

And Abir, chokra, your mode Mishti Ko jalao is gonna hit you in your ass one day . Itna bhi mad jalao ladki Ko. :) But he was way too cute TBH. 

And Mishti, awww, she looked like a little pup when she asked mein tumhe disturb kar Rahi Hun with that pout. :) 

These 2 have my heart forever! ❤️❤️❤️

Cute episode. 

One more thing that was striking in today's episode was when Abir told Parul "aapko kuch pata Chala Jo mujhe pata hona chahiye toh aap mujhe batayegi na". I have a feeling that it will be Parul who will tell Abir about Benba's plan to bring Shweta! It would be interesting to know Abir's reaction thereafter

Mishbir nokh jokh was good today and Nanu ka shayari tho chakka Mardi!! KuKu, Meenu where less now this Shwet is plotting and planning against Mishbir 🙄

Precap our hero enters. Next week onwards headache and heartache starts.

I was in cloud nine in this vk and last vl.. all episodes where simply😘😍..... Kudos to writers and our leads for carrying the show so well, infact the entire team!