Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Ishaan Khatter slams a Troll and defends bro Shahid for Kabir Singh

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Ishaan Khatter Defends Shahid Kapoor As A Troll Tries To Bash Him

Ishaan Khatter jumps to his brother Shahid Kapoor’s defense as a troll passes a negative remark on Ishaan’s post for Shahid’s movie Kabir Singh

Ishaan Khatter Defends Shahid Kapoor As A Troll Tries To Bash Him

Shahid Kapoor is currently riding high on the success of his latest movie Kabir Singh. The movie has been a smashing success at the box-office and has turned out to be the actor’s biggest solo hit. Shahid’s half- brother Ishaan Khatter shared a post on Instagram celebrating the movie and efforts made by Shahid. However, seems like not all of his fans are impressed.

In the post that Ishaan recently shared, the actor was all praises for his brother Shahid and his latest movie Kabir Singh. Sharing pictures of Shahid, Ishaan wrote “As happy as can be for my big brother today who’s always been a shining example of a human being for me. Not a doubt in the world that you deserve the smashing success but it continues to baffle me how you were able to play one of the most complex, lost and damaged characters with such perfection while returning home to being the most centered, loving and responsible family man I know. Thank you for showing me what it means to be a responsible son, father, husband and brother always AND for knocking me out with your performance in and as #KabirSingh”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzKTJywAJBC

However, not all of his fans were impressed as Kabir Khan is also receiving some negative feedback for glorifying toxic masculinity and misogyny. One Instagram user commented on the post saying “Sweet justification to misogyny, naice, very naice.”

Being the doting brother that Ishaan is, he immediately jumped to his brother’s defense and replied to the comment. He wrote “no, actually it’s quite the opposite. It’s an appreciation post for a gem of a human being and an actor par excellence. As for your read on the film, it’s cinema. Everybody should have an opinion. I don’t agree with yours. But that’s a conversation for another day  enjoy your day!" He put his point across without coming off as rude and it just goes on to show how much he respects his fans, even if he may not agree with their opinions.

ishan

Kabir Singh has been doing well at the box-office as it recently entered the 100 crore club. While most people are loving the movie, a few have slammed it for being terribly misogynist.

https://www.spotboye.com/bollywood/news/ishaan-khatter-defends-shahid-kapoor-as-a-troll-tries-to-bash-him/5d139ab8ce023e2eafe10863?fbclid=IwAR3ODs15ISyPUUHKfNI55taV9sZpXEaH2MIOawC55dKG-oyT-cXNoGTl68A

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Shut the hell up

Perfect example of human being? And a great actor bas kardo. 

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This article😆. Poor guy labeled as a troll. So KJo has officially taken Ishaan under his wings post KS's success.

No wonder such a long appreciation post.

dude we know u love ur brother, everyone does...

but this post sounds cringeworthy to the max, its already making u look like a bigger fool than u already r😵

priya185 thumbnail

Ishaan seems sweet 

however this is blind love

aurora-borealis thumbnail

I found his tribute to Shahid extremely sweet. I did not realize it was a crime to celebrate a sibling's success. 

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ishaan dotes on shahid and has always been super close to him and almost looks at him like a father figure so i get where he’s coming from! It’s very sweet :) and exaggeration toh hota hain when It’s someone our own! 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

aab log apne bhai ki bhi praise na kare.

This content was originally posted by: Thug-Leader

aab log apne bhai ki bhi praise na kare.

kisne mana kiya hai? apne ghar mein, gathering mein kahin bhi praise karey, but if he expects sab uski aarti utarenge social media par toh galti uski hai public ki nahi. 

if ur projecting ur brother as a larger than life person then get ready to face the diverse reactions also..

as simple as that

Edited by NeverGiveAF - 4 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: NeverGiveAF

kisne mana kiya hai? apne ghar mein, gathering mein kahin bhi praise karey, but if he expects sab uski aarti utarenge social media par toh galti uski hai public ki nahi. 

if ur projecting ur brother as a larger than life person then get ready to face the diverse reactions also..

as simple as that

U r missing the point..Haan wo Apne bhai ke liye khush hai aur usko praise kar Raha hai public me..just like we would  like to talk about our family member's achievements on social media..kya galat Kiya usne..he talked about what good he saw in his brother as a person and he has every right too..wo humse zyaada jaanta hai Apne bhai Ko..about how he is as a family man. And he pointed out how he played a total contrast as a character which is commendable. Shahid is indeed a good actor.

And he was not expecting ki sab uski aarti utaare..the other person commented on the movie while the post was about Shahid..The diverse reaction was on the movie and Ishaan respected the person's opinion while sticking to his own views about his brother.