Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: niyati13

U r missing the point..Haan wo Apne bhai ke liye khush hai aur usko praise kar Raha hai public me..just like we would  like to talk about our family member's achievements on social media..kya galat Kiya usne..he talked about what good he saw in his brother as a person and he has every right too..wo humse zyaada jaanta hai Apne bhai Ko..about how he is as a family man. And he pointed out how he played a total contrast as a character which is commendable. Shahid is indeed a good actor.

And he was not expecting ki sab uski aarti utaare..the other person commented on the movie while the post was about Shahid..The diverse reaction was on the movie and Ishaan respected the person's opinion while sticking to his own views about his brother.

goodness 

why do u guys have to take everything on personal level and stick it on the heart🤔

it's a matter of opinion btw, secondly as normal people we praise our family members within the friend circles on social media. Being a celebrity is another thing altogether..

and secondly, this is what i feel : that ishaan's love for his brother seems as fake as like all bollywood celebrities, the way they scream for attention and literary go ga ga on their social media posts, it just feels showing off and I'm glad that there r people who r ready to give them a peace of mind. 

this is rather debatable. But I stand by totally what I say

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

aab log apne bhai ki bhi praise na kare.

Not on this forum.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NeverGiveAF

kisne mana kiya hai? apne ghar mein, gathering mein kahin bhi praise karey, but if he expects sab uski aarti utarenge social media par toh galti uski hai public ki nahi. 

if ur projecting ur brother as a larger than life person then get ready to face the diverse reactions also..

as simple as that

reactions jo bhi ho, but the very disregarding of him posting is hilarious. Why shouldn't he post about his brother? Just because he and his brother are celebs. That is silly, and makes me sometimes wonder, are most of the internet opinion givers, you know the experts in Twitter, Insta and so on are actually introverts and socially awkward people in real life. I am not talking about trolls , but actual opinion givers.

^that's because he goes over the top, he got trolled similarly during udta punjab as well. if he's ready to suck in all the reactions then he should go ahead who's stopping him? that is what i meant

GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He didn't slam her, just praised his brother!

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NeverGiveAF

^that's because he goes over the top, he got trolled similarly during udta punjab as well. if he's ready to suck in all the reactions then he should go ahead who's stopping him? that is what i meant

oh okay.

My first post was in the lines that why he shouldn't praise his brother, I thought your reply was against him posting praises at all, so thanks for clearing.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Why should only Karan get to bask in his glory.? As a brother I have the first right ! - Ishaan 😁

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I find Ishaan very sweet and in awe of his brother..so cute. Let him be people, let him be.

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

So , he can not even praise his brother/cousin on his social media account because he is a 'celeb' ? He is not allowed to overdo it without being called 'fake', 'attention seeking' etc etc...guess what.....many of us do exactly the same...and not only within our family or friends circle...but in social media as well....thank God I'm not a 'celebrity'. 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Both are very protective and fond of each other and Ishaan does look up to his brother and did prior to KS as well so I don’t think this is him being an opportunist like Kjo.