Tadpoles dont make tar tar tar?

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think Kartik rubbing the back of his head being all cute at the beggining of the episode while looking for kairav was ridiculous 

Kartik looking for him after taking a charted flight ....all is ridiculous

Firstly kartik is rich as sin or so we are told often...

He could have paid a bunch of people to find the kid...safely and keep him until he gets there...

• and rather than thinking the worst his appearance was kind of care free kind of creepy grabbing random kids that were alone...I am sorry how is this cute i know he is his dad...but its beyond creepy it sets up false hope for kids who dont have dads they will phone a random number find their dad...
  • Naira was ridiculous while looking for kairav to even feel kartik there was beyond stupid to me on so many levels... because after what she did according to the story line she should be hurt not smiling happy thinking of him...the last leap she did it better when she would cry and avoid memories of him...like now she dreams of him etc...says she will be alone but still smiles when she feels him...
  • Kartik's smile was okay coz he doesnt habor bad feelings towards her as yet
  • I laughed when kartik prayed his prayers always get answered same time...its the biggest troll of this entire show...he just prays once and in the next scene what ever he wants he gets...
  • This never happens for naira...because she has a wicked heart and is evil to me...

I watched the rest of the show a bit confused, as kairav's pink sky came and went depending who they showed in the scene which was the dumbest shit ever they should have showed us the sun setting thats when it does turn pink...

then back to blue what was their a red eclipse or something? just illogical as the entire leap...

Kartik and his kids scenes after meeting were cute... momo has good chemistry with kids...

I guess its coz his the older sibling and calls his lil bro beta etc...u can feel it

while shivangi lacks this...i just dont feel her as a mom m sorry...maybe the makers could use this to their benifit and make her rship with kairav strained

the precap where all of a sudden her make up and hair improved because momo/kartik is in the scenes made me cringe...lmao could they honestly not give her those ugly fringes

I kept thinking watching her with that ugly pony tail how i would enjoy seeing kartik grab it and slap her btw m not into woman abuse but she needs it to wake TF up

Vedika smiling all the time annoys me so much i just want her to cry and FO from the show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't like this sky is pink two rainbow etc etc it's nothing happens in real life it's so filmy and unrealistic just ur mother or parents told random thing and child think it's real and go in search of his father with this type of stupid clues or imagination it's very scary or dangoures in real becoz nothing happen when ur father or mother whom u  never see meet u so just this u go search of ur missing parents it's too much scary or not safe seeing what the children think  or understand or if they go in search of their parents with this stupid clues

my 8 year old child asked me if it's happened kya kya sky  mein 2 rainbows and pink sky hota hai kya jab unhe kisi se milte hai to

AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeeruNira

I don't like this sky is pink two rainbow etc etc it's nothing happens in real life it's so filmy and unrealistic just ur mother or parents told random thing and child think it's real and go in search of his father with this type of stupid clues or imagination it's very scary or dangoures in real becoz nothing happen when ur father or mother whom u  never see meet u so just this u go search of ur missing parents it's too much scary or not safe seeing what the children think  or understand or if they go in search of their parents with this stupid clues

my 8 year old child asked me if it's happened kya kya sky  mein 2 rainbows and pink sky hota hai kya jab unhe kisi se milte hai to

Lol also showing kairav so idealistically being safe when he ran away was ridiculous bad shit happens in this world no kid is that lucky 

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Best way to watch and enjoy the episodes now is to screw logic, just watch Kartik and Kairav scenes, fast-forward or ignore all scenes where Naira is acting like a super-mom but not doing shit. 

Ngl, senseless as they maybe, I am still loving Kartik-Kairav scenes. Mohsin's chemistry with kids is so natural. 

NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Beside logic scence is superbly written like the father son bonding kartik and kairav are treat to watch mohsin and little kid  chemistry is awesome  only saving grace now a days becoz there is lack of or something missing  between kairav and naira's scence they poorly written by writers

Edited by NeeruNira - 4 years ago
Fari_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeeruNira

Beside logic scence is superbly written like the father son bonding kartik and kairav are treat to watch mohsin and little kid  chemistry is awesome live it only saving grace now a days becoz there is lack of or something between kairav and naira's scence they poorly written

I don't if its the writing, Naira's indifferent attitude, the fringes, or the acting, but yes, the mother-son chemistry seems forced between Naira and Kairav. Can't sympathize with her for a second. 

PS: Not questioning Shivangi's acting. She used to be so good with baby Krish, but something just seems off now in her scenes with Kairav. 

Fari_15 thumbnail

Also I heard Kairav might be getting replaced due to timing issues Rajan Shahi has. The child is not the best when it comes to acting, but he's cute and I am loving his scenes with Mohsin. 

I hope if he's actually replaced, the next kid has better chemistry with Shivangi and is the same size as the current one. 

AnyaRSingh thumbnail

i found her annoying with krish...the kid was cute...but she was annoying...shes too young to be a momma

I am sorry...

That feeling isnt woke in her

I think she felt more dreaming of kartik then when she heard the kid ran away

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

Also I heard Kairav might be getting replaced due to timing issues Rajan Shahi has. The child is not the best when it comes to acting, but he's cute and I am loving his scenes with Mohsin. 

I hope if he's actually replaced, the next kid has better chemistry with Shivangi and is the same size as the current one. 

No he not getting replaced as Kairav...confirmed by child actor himself...he is going to play a supporting role...that's what he said...

Fari_15 thumbnail

@CaptiveFreedom lol so were the rumours just based on the pics of that supporting child actor? 

I thought someone got some inside scoop from the sets because everyone on Twitter was criticising RS on expecting child actors to work for 12 hours.