Guddan

Live Update 26.06.19(precap link added)

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Detailed update will be given by piku

Guddu is looking at there balcony murmers that he keep on saying dont worry i m with u she is moving to and fro she stops and says jindal sahab she turns she notices her dress got stuck on maze after sometime Aj comes to balcony he sees guddu laying on sofa guddu notices him Aj leaves from there she is looking for him he comes from behinds and calls her name she went to him and ask y is he here he should be with antra she is fine Aj make her sleep on sofa covers her with blanket caresses her forhead and wishes her gud ni8 he was about to leave guddu stops him and wishes gud ni8 to him Aj leaves he sit on the sofa and slept there

At morning Antra is doing arti Aj stands with guddu Antra ask him to do arti with her as they always do aarti together Aj and antra does arti together then everyone does arti one by one Aj gives the arti thal to guddu he too holded the thaal then guddu does arti and Aj bajoes sankh Antra says everything is gud bt only one thing is missing i dont have ms on my neck wereas guddu have she ask him to tie ms on her neck by his own hand she narrates that once he was upset with her when her gala was soona Aj holds the ms chorni and dayan again talks withing themselves praises antra and taunts guddu Aj is remembering giving the vachan to guddu while tieing the black thread on her neck guddu in mind says i have full faith on u everyone is tensed except chorni and dayan Aj willingly breaks the ms while tieing the ms on her neck Antra does drama and again refers guddu as baharwala she leaves from there Aj so leave from there guddu was about to go behind Aj dadi stops her and says she will talk to him

Dadi ask Aj weather he willingly broke the ms Aj says yes how could he tie the ms on antra in guddu presence i could not understand how to tell her the truth a little bit of truth can be harmful for her she was my past and guddu is my present i m not her akshat anymore she trust me and thinks she has full rights on me how to tell her the truth dadi advices him to choose his present and narrates his childhood story and ask him to say the truth to antra she will understand dadi leaves Aj says that the antra whom i know nothing can be small matter which is related to him she wont understand the truth

Antra is in room with ms on her hand says how could it break guddu comes there and about to enter when dayan enters to consol bhootni bhootni says why should i upset its just a ms koi mar var thodi na gye hai i m worried as Aj is upset dont u see how he left after saying sorry dayan sees guddu and says to antra that guddu will repair this ms afterall he is looking all the arrangements antra ask her to repair the ms befor Akshat gets more upset antra leaves from there guddu says to dayan that she will repair it as it is a pavitra thing bt i m sure that Aj will never tie this ms on bhootni's neck dayan's smile fades away.

Antra is sitting on bed dayan comes to her and advices her to do something for Aj as she returned after so many years Antra sarcastly says her as smart and dil ki acchi and says i wish i could be like u bt one thing i should say that y didnt notice that ur and kishore's relationship is becoming thanda u should focus on that rather than advising me what to do and what not as i know very well now let me rest.

At guest room antra is arranging her cloths on cupboard Aj comes there and smiles seeing her he comes there and he puts his cloth there guddu ask what is he doing Aj answers that he is putting his cloth as she shouldnt think that this cupboard is all hers she should remember that they had a deal that they will divide all things adha adha. Guddu smiles Aj ask weather she is fine or not as she behaving so normal he couldnt understand anything guddu says that she knows that he cant tell the truth to bhootni untill and unless she is sick and will not leave her she was going towards her suitcase Aj holds her hand and turnes her towards him and says he will never leave her alone at the same time chipkali wali bhootni comes there .

Precap- dayan taunts guddu that Bhootni is Aj's husband while antra is trying to come close to Aj and the room is decorared dayan says Aj cant resist himself when Antra will come close to him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzLXzKfBbzx/

Cr-captain

-------------------------------------------------------------------

p.s.  Pervy ko dher sari duwayein for his lambi zindagi taki aur flop "foolproof" plans bana sake. Beton ke liye dher sari lollipops ki kamna taki wo chup hi rahe ! & most important, 

Lakh di lanat tere mu tay Durga Jindal !  

Edited by Kammy02 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I am here 

I think AJ will sleep on Jhula

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piku_S

I am here 

let's hope but i'm keeping my expectations reallly low 

Kanishant thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Plz update soon.. mujhe jaana hai Jindal sahab ki raat kaise guzri without his guddiya...

Can't watch episode😥.. on way to office..

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

lo ji hum aa gaye....

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

present...aaj MS day aur kujli gang ka  emotion day🥳

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 4 years ago
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Piku_S

I am here 

hope they show

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

He didn't sleep on sofa 💔

Shona1991 thumbnail

Jhule par bit gayi raat...

Aur dono aye ek dusre k sapno me jaise guddan ne kaha...Roz to ate he humare sapne main 🥰☺️

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

He didn't sleep on sofa 💔

I mean on jhula