EBSS 26th June WU: Janhvi tricks PK

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

26th June 2019 WU: Janhvi tricks PK

Kavya kept saying that Janhvi is indeed Pooja Sharma but Kabir refused to believe.. Kavya showed him Janhvi's picture which had "Pooja Sharma" written on it but Kabir feels there has to be some misunderstanding.. Vyom's parents arrives at the temple for Arush.. They requests Kavya to come along with Arush and she agrees to do so.. Kabir promised Kavya that she would investigate the case and find out whoever had tried to frame Kavya... 

Janhvi reappeared at the hospital wing and gives PK some documents which needed his signature.. She distracts PK and he signed all the documents without reading them.. Later Janhvi reminds PK that he needs to go and check out the spot for their new venture and asked for his permission to join him and he agrees... 

Kabir visits Commissioner Raghav and asked for details about Pooja Sharma.. Raghav informs him that the warden of the orphanage where Kavya used to stay had identified Kavya as Pooja Sharma and had handed him over all the documents .. Kabir gets his address from Raghav and goes to meet the man.. 

The warden informs Kabir that Kavya was Pooja Sharma but he refused to believe and threatens the man to come up with the truth .. The warden summons some of his goons and threatened Kabir to leave but Kabir beat them up and forced the warden to spill the beans.. He showed Kabir the CCTV footage of Amma bribing him to frame Kavya.. Kabir recognized her as social worker Suhasini Devi... 

Janhvi was on a phone call with Amma who asked her if she was absolutely sure about what she was about to do and Janhvi replied positively.. Janhvi and PK leaves for the place they were supposed to check and PK was still frustrated with Kavya.. Meanwhile Kabir reaches Amma's house and demands answer from her for framing Kavya... 

Precap: Janhvi and PK reaches a deserted storehouse outskirts of town and Janhvi had PK locked up inside.. Janhvi drenched the place with kerosene and revealed herself as Pooja Sharma before PK while holding out a lighted matchstick ...

Originally posted by InCenDia

26th June 2019 WU: Janhvi tricks PK

Kavya kept saying that Janhvi is indeed Pooja Sharma but Kabir refused to believe.. Kavya showed him Janhvi's picture which had "Pooja Sharma" written on it but Kabir feels there has to be some misunderstanding.. Vyom's parents arrives at the temple for Arush.. They requests Kavya to come along with Arush and she agrees to do so.. Kabir promised Kavya that she would investigate the case and find out whoever had tried to frame Kavya... - WHO CALLED VYOM PARENTSπŸ˜†But one good thing happend- Arush now will have peaceful home 

Janhvi reappeared at the hospital wing and gives PK some documents which needed his signature.. She distracts PK and he signed all the documents without reading them.. Later Janhvi reminds PK that he needs to go and check out the spot for their new venture and asked for his permission to join him and he agrees... - Good Timing ..Bewkoof PK πŸ˜†

Kabir visits Commissioner Raghav and asked for details about Pooja Sharma.. Raghav informs him that the warden of the orphanage where Kavya used to stay had identified Kavya as Pooja Sharma and had handed him over all the documents .. Kabir gets his address from Raghav and goes to meet the man.. - SO amma made comissioner Bewkoof also πŸ˜†-Glad Kabir is investigating ..

The warden informs Kabir that Kavya was Pooja Sharma but he refused to believe and threatens the man to come up with the truth .. The warden summons some of his goons and threatened Kabir to leave but Kabir beat them up and forced the warden to spill the beans.. He showed Kabir the CCTV footage of Amma bribing him to frame Kavya.. Kabir recognized her as social worker Suhasini Devi... -Finally CCTV camera worked πŸ˜†

Janhvi was on a phone call with Amma who asked her if she was absolutely sure about what she was about to do and Janhvi replied positively.. Janhvi and PK leaves for the place they were supposed to check and PK was still frustrated with Kavya.. Meanwhile Kabir reaches Amma's house and demands answer from her for framing Kavya... - Let see What Amma tells Kabir 

Precap: Janhvi and PK reaches a deserted storehouse outskirts of town and Janhvi had PK locked up inside.. Janhvi drenched the place with kerosene and revealed herself as Pooja Sharma before PK while holding out a lighted matchstick ...- The Most Awaited Scene , cant wait

Thanks for the WP ...This Writer seems clever enough to join the dots ..

Missed the episode. Thankyou for the WU.

So are vyom's parents okay with kavya now ?

Did they accept kavya under an obligation or on their own will ?

Edited by made-in-charms - 4 years ago

Originally posted by made-in-charms

Missed the episode. Thankyou for the WU.

So are vyom's parents okay with kavya now ?

Did they accept kavya under an obligation on their own will ?

Own will 

They did it for Aarush but they were polite to her and even apologized 

Originally posted by SRKisLove

Own will 

Arush needed better place to live rather than Mittal ChidiyaGhar where PK regularly shouting /insulting/screaming at Kavya in front of the kid because he hated her .

Kavya should have left this place long long time ago..

PS: Makers should have gone for Vyom-Kabir-Kavya track.. not involving child my pov..but then Kabir did everything for Arush i guess 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
Originally posted by SRKisLove

Own will 

The makers are smarrrt.

They left the yabir plot open ended , they did not get divorced either (?).

On the other hand the audience will believe kavya & arush are in a better place now so if the makers don't bring her back that would be fair as well. 

Originally posted by Sumita18

Arush needed better place to live rather than Mittal ChidiyaGhar where PK regularly shouting /insulting/screaming at Kavya in front of the kid because he hated her .

Kavya should have left this place long long time ago..

PS: Makers should have gone for Vyom-Kabir-Kavya track.. not involving child my pov..but then Kabir did everything for Arush i guess 

Absolutely , not judging Kavya but if i would have been in her shoes i would have left that house much earlier. 

Aarush was a necessity not only for Kabeer but for Janhvi as well to portray her softer side.

In all these i just felt bad for the child every time he came running to kavya saying why are the scolding you ? It broke my heart every time , as much as i will miss aarush but he is undoubtedly in a much better environment now.Any mother would have done what kavya did. 

Originally posted by made-in-charms

The makers are smarrrt. -VERY SMARTπŸ˜†

They left the yabir plot open ended , they did not get divorced either (?). πŸ˜†- WHEN MITTALS WILL BACK ON TRACK FINACIALLY,  SUMAN WILL BRING HER WITH BAND BAJA BARAT because SHE EXPOSED JHANVI ..But I guess Suman will support POOJA also 

On the other hand the audience will believe kavya & arush are in a better place now so if the makers don't bring her back that would be fair as well. - We as an audience can see that 

Absolutely , not judging Kavya but if i would have been in her shoes i would have left that house much earlier. 

Aarush was a necessity not only for Kabeer but for Janhvi as well to portray her softer side.

In all these i just felt bad for the child every time he came running to kavya saying why are the scolding you ? It broke my heart every time , as much as i will miss aarush but he is undoubtedly in a much better environment now.Any mother would have done what kavya did. 

Best Decision at the moment ...Let see what happens to them ..

PS- Kavya has no story ..i thought she will investigate about her husband ..but makers closed that chapter also.. she ended up investigating Jhanvi ...πŸ˜† bcs of kavya-vyom-arush.. Kabir character was stuck but kabir has motive to fight for his family ..MY POV 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago