Next track whether it custody or else

Poll Choice
Discuss
Naira with kairav entered in goyenka's house
Custody track
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

What happened next wh u all think

1. Naira feels she is doing good to keep father and child away she think suddenly and decide to go back and give a chance to her relation or she want to know the answer from kartik so she accidentally entered in goyenka's house where kartik marriage preparation with vedika soon to be begin

2. Or kartik knows kartik is his son and in angry mode on and in anger he want to his kid with him with goyenka's and dadi too support him and choices to kairaav whom he wanted to live and later they patch up 

What u all think please  share ur views here                    

Naira won’t go back. If you listen to her dialogues like what if Kartik took Kairav away or an upcoming scene where she dreams about Kartik playing with Kairav and wakes up in fear, it’s quite obvious that she would try to keep Kairav’s existence a secret as long as she can. She knows what she did is wrong, so the only way to keep Kairav to herself is by not telling Kartik about him. 

Her reason that what if Kartik questioned his paternity is bs in my opinion. If she thinks Kartik is capable of snatching the child, then he would obviously believe the kid to be his, so why not just tell him rather than self-sympathising and acting as if she’s the only one suffering. 

Kartik’s reaction would surprise us all I guess. He won’t claim for custody which would be a wake up call for Naira. 

Thanx fari for reply

Off topic I want this topic as new topic but choice as new poll becoz I want to know how poll works and what 's nee feature on new IF but it turns very messy and too much option in poll so it's difficult to understand so creating a poll a big headache so please dev team solve this or are u too face this problems

On topic  ya rt know it seems like naira not want to go back but may be in future or sometime later kairav desperately want to meet his father so may be for kid she decide to go back she understand and for kairav sad face and emptiness of father she thinks so may be later

Or ya too think there is no custody track happened becoz I don't think kartik want to give pain to naira

Lol. The child ran away from the house, how much more desperate does he have to be for Naira to realise what she’s doing to him. 

I really hope she understands how selfish she is being and decides to tell Kartik herself rather than doing what she does best, run away from the situation. 

Next track i would enjoy watching is kartik meeting naira

I want him to see her from a far run grab and hug her...

And then for a second she can be all lost in his arms...and wake up and shove him away

Kartik can stare at her emotional and say ur alive...ur alive all happy and inch closer to her 

And i want her to say dont touch me and the screen to thunder and him to step backwards

while dadi and vedika watch from behind a tree

Kartik says naira 

Naira says yes i am alive

Kartik says why ddn u come back?

Naira says because of ur question

She leaves off dramatically seeing kairav approach to pull him away

Kartik is happy ...rather than mad...happy shes alive...and decides that hel go and apologize and beg her to take him back 

His so happy and sees his "kid" and is like whose he calling mom sees naira...and follows them

realizes naira's eff'n liar

then goes and busts everything up...goes in the middle of the night to her house meets kairav...and takes him does the math realizes that its his kid...naira says u cnt he says he can and that naira cant do anything...he leaves with kairav

Kairav gets sick

keeps asking for his mom...kartik finds naira outside goenka house... and bring her inside by hand...everyone gets emotional seeing her alive then blame her...then kartik rems its his fault she left and says shut up...shes only here for kairav...their kid...

the kid gets better and likes goenka house wants to stay there forever...naira wants to leave...

Vedika looms around confusing naira that kartik has moved on to which kartik lies he did...naira cries ...

Kairav seeing his mom crying tells kartik he wants to go coz his moms sad..and he cnt see his mom said...before she was sad...but not this sad...

and he says what about me...

And kairav...says he wants both of them...

kartik says okay...naira over hears and just goes with it for his happiness...kartik enrolls him to skul asking naira awkwardly to come with him...once they are done...naira doesnt go in his car...he rolls his eyes at her....

^ anya R singh  u wrote it very well it's  superb hope the track goes this way and we see some beautiful scence in near future 

I too feel this time he would surprise us as the makers have already done up with his aggression in the last leap. This time he would seek forgiveness. 

Even if a custody case is filed both Karthik and Naira would loose willingly is Karthik would agree to give some custody of Kairav to Naira and so will Naira.

In the end Naira would end up realising that she failed as a mother by hiding the truth from Karthik and Kairav while Karthik in his guilt would think he does not deserve Naira or Kairav.

Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

Next track i would enjoy watching is kartik meeting naira

I want him to see her from a far run grab and hug her...

And then for a second she can be all lost in his arms...and wake up and shove him away

Kartik can stare at her emotional and say ur alive...ur alive all happy and inch closer to her 

And i want her to say dont touch me and the screen to thunder and him to step backwards

while dadi and vedika watch from behind a tree

Kartik says naira 

Naira says yes i am alive

Kartik says why ddn u come back?

Naira says because of ur question

She leaves off dramatically seeing kairav approach to pull him away

Kartik is happy ...rather than mad...happy shes alive...and decides that hel go and apologize and beg her to take him back 

His so happy and sees his "kid" and is like whose he calling mom sees naira...and follows them

realizes naira's eff'n liar

then goes and busts everything up...goes in the middle of the night to her house meets kairav...and takes him does the math realizes that its his kid...naira says u cnt he says he can and that naira cant do anything...he leaves with kairav

Kairav gets sick

keeps asking for his mom...kartik finds naira outside goenka house... and bring her inside by hand...everyone gets emotional seeing her alive then blame her...then kartik rems its his fault she left and says shut up...shes only here for kairav...their kid...

the kid gets better and likes goenka house wants to stay there forever...naira wants to leave...

Vedika looms around confusing naira that kartik has moved on to which kartik lies he did...naira cries ...

Kairav seeing his mom crying tells kartik he wants to go coz his moms sad..and he cnt see his mom said...before she was sad...but not this sad...

and he says what about me...

And kairav...says he wants both of them...

kartik says okay...naira over hears and just goes with it for his happiness...kartik enrolls him to skul asking naira awkwardly to come with him...once they are done...naira doesnt go in his car...he rolls his eyes at her....

Yes, me too think it's too predictable now. The same is going to happen. I guess Karthik won't hate Naira this time as they have already showed it in the last leap. This time they would serve us a begging Karthik. I feel Karthik's reaction would be a surprise as many of us think he would be aggressive but actually he won't be, as many of us thought Naira would be living in The same city but separate from Karthik and would be a successful stronger person  while bringing up her kid and would be curt with Karthik for teh sake of kid but they made her run away and surprised us for our horror.