•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Thats the only thing I am not liking in this show ðŸ¤” Like how she is pushing her one daughter into a wrong path... How she is money minded... She thinks her daughters are just money minting machines ðŸ˜”

True!  But that might be a turning point in the show.  

She is the one to send her to the hospital right and it's because of her that sonakshi stayed back yesterday.  Let's see. 

I don't know why I am getting negative vibes form her 

What if she us step mother? Just a thought

She will ruin the younger daughter and I think they will have that track in the show soon. Where she might get exploited during a casting couch situation. The way this woman is going, she will ask that girl to do anything for movies.

Also, I think when she gets to know how rich the Sippy's are, she might just plan to get Sonakshi married in this family. She anyways thinking Sonakshi is getting nothing out of TV and would've earned well if it was films.

Originally posted by togepe30

She will ruin the younger daughter and I think they will have that track in the show soon. Where she might get exploited during a casting couch situation. The way this woman is going, she will ask that girl to do anything for movies.

Also, I think when she gets to know how rich the Sippy's are, she might just plan to get Sonakshi married in this family. She anyways thinking Sonakshi is getting nothing out of TV and would've earned well if it was films.

I doubt if Sonakshi's mother will ever want to get Sonakshi married to anybody because after marriage she will lose control on Sonakshi. And if Sonakshi quits TV after marriage then who will take care of Suman Rastogi's expenses? Due to this fear Suman will not let Sonakshi get married. 

I have heard that parents of some actresses didn't let their daughter get married because they were the only earning member of the family.

Well it's a bitter truth in intial days film industry and TV industry people are not get respected in society most of the early era heroines joined the film industry due to money and they are controlled by there family only . Aruna irani herself revealed the reason behind joining the film industry is only money not the passion for acting.