Nazar

Nazar Episode 26/06

amolakChelsea thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Pia Freezes WATER Of Vedshre Glass , as Vedshree Tries Pia Throws Vedshree Out Of Building ,But then Pia Uses his Power To Save Ved By Putting Tree Beaches ,But Panna Cuts The Branches And Ansh Reaches As Ved. Falls On Ground.

Ved is Hospitalised,

Panna And Mohona Have Deal ,Mohona Frees Panna And Panna Helps Mohona .😘

All Family Critsize Piya Including Ansh , Piya Said Now U Will Throw Me Out Of the House , Ansh Refuses To Kick Piya Out , But If Anything Happens to Ved , Piansh Relationship Will Be Strained ,Mohona Hears it.

Mohona Enters Nurse As Cabin ,Mohona Starts Eating Ved In front of Piya 

Guruma Hides Something From Dilruba and Naman.

Precap,

Piya drinks Coffee cooly Gives Answer to Ansh, As She does not care about Ved .

Maybe that's not Piya πŸ€”

Edited by amolakChelsea - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Seriously wanted to slap Ansh. The Gadhansh - yes, that's my nickname for him from now on, kept on blabbering that Pia didn't trust him. My question is how much trust did he show on Pia? When was Pia too eager to show off her powers or prove herself? As frustrating it is for us but Pia uses her powers only at the eleventh hour. And these idiots think she did it purposefully.

Another case is Rathods. What's so special about this Vedashree? Why do they eep worshiping her? It's like SP's new show - Yeh Parvati Hain, Iske Upar Mata Rani Ka Ashirvad Hain. Only in this case it's Ved instead of Parvati.

Anyways, Pia will be thrown out, Ansh will bring flood and Nishant and Pia would save them in the nick of the time. Pia Rathods Ko Kuch Sabak Sikhaye - Yeh Armaan To Mere Aansoon-o Mein Beh Gaye 😭 😭 😭

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Mo took Panna's help? Well that was kinda expected. Mo wouldn't have saved Panna unless she had some personal gain from that. Mo is the one who does everything for herself only.

Coming to Piansh. Well the family criticized Pia, fine. But they didn't kick her out today itself? Well I had hoped that Ansh would kick Pia out of the house today only. But I guess we have to wait for tomorrow?

Mo tried to eat Ved in front of Pia and in the precap, Pia is least concerned about Ved and is acting cool? Possibly it can be that Pia is acting like she is least concerned on Mo's order? Well Mo had tried or seemingly tried to eat Ved in front of Pia. So might be that Mo would do the same emotional blackmailing and saudebaazi with Pia? She might tell her to act like she is least concerned about Ved to save her so that Ansh kicks her out of the house? Possible?

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nushy1995

Seriously wanted to slap Ansh. The Gadhansh - yes, that's my nickname for him from now on, kept on blabbering that Pia didn't trust him. My question is how much trust did he show on Pia? When was Pia too eager to show off her powers or prove herself? As frustrating it is for us but Pia uses her powers only at the eleventh hour. And these idiots think she did it purposefully.

I had long ago named Ansh as gadha when he was literally showing his blind trust on Mo. Although, Ved was partly responsible for that.

Now, Ansh is blabbering that Pia didn't trust him. Well the same is for him. He and his stupid family, did they ever trust Pia?  And what good has he done that Pia should trust him? If I am not wrong, nobody can trust you blindly. You have to gain their trust.

Now coming to these idiots thinking that Pia used her powers purposefully. Well, they are simply a bunch of idiots. So we can't expect anything smart from them.

Another case is Rathods. What's so special about this Vedashree? Why do they eep worshiping her? It's like SP's new show - Yeh Parvati Hain, Iske Upar Mata Rani Ka Ashirvad Hain. Only in this case it's Ved instead of Parvati.

Ved is next to God for these idiots. They will never believe what Pia says, will never trust her at once. But if Ved says or does something stupid also, which she does most of the time, they will all agree with her. Case in point, the patal ketki dhoop. The sarp Ansh had told her to do patal ketki dhoop in the house and this idiot obeyed! Even when Pia told them that it is dangerous for Ansh, they didn't listen and supported Ved. So what can we expect?

Also, which SP show are you talking about?

Anyways, Pia will be thrown out, Ansh will bring flood and Nishant and Pia would save them in the nick of the time. Pia Rathods Ko Kuch Sabak Sikhaye - Yeh Armaan To Mere Aansoon-o Mein Beh Gaye 😭 😭 😭

Yes, this is definitely going to happen. Your armaans are washed out? Well I never kept such armaans. With this show, I have learnt never to expect anything good.

Also, saw a pic on Instagram saying Daivik vs DV. In it, Ansh was strangling Pia and was trying to snack on her while flying... Let's see what happens.

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well i have learnt a lesson from this show that don't expect anything and also not get angry because this is the only way they can stretch any Indian show by creating misunderstandings and showing saas bahu stuff and projecting leads as dumbest creatures in the world. Without showing  villain as super smart they cant run Indian show which air all five days in a week. If this show is a weekend show then something will be different but as a daily show these things are bound to happen so not going to waste my time on getting angry. Its a fact that a supernatural show like this should be finite otherwise charm will be lost . makers have to show something idiotic to get this show going on.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

It's the new show called Kaha Hum Kaha Tum. They took a hilarious dig at how illogical ITV is specially in case of medical emergency.

Even I thought about what you predicted and that seems possible.

I guess Gadhansh attacking a Daivik will be a great sin which will cause him to lose his Udhar Ke Pankh. πŸ˜’

Can you post the link please? I am not on IG or Twitter.

magicworld thumbnail

I dont think Ansh  and Rathores are totally wrong in this case, yes they are stupid but Piya is also not very good in case of brains.  Here both PiAnsh are wrong so we cant blame only Ansh. Ansh has seen that Piya  throws Ved and this is a fact Piya can never replace Ved in his life. And i have expected that in a fit of range Ansh will strangle Piya that moment only and throws her out but atleast Ansh has not done that this is a very big thing for a son who loves his mom more than his life. We cant defend Pia all the time i have seen she has used her powers twice first to stop that water and if she is smart and intelligent she can stop at that moment only after stopping water whats the need to throw ved . If this is not impulsiveness than what. Sorry but i also cant defend Pia all the time.

magicworld thumbnail

It's the new show called Kaha Hum Kaha Tum. They took a hilarious dig at how illogical ITV is specially in case of medical emergency.

I guess Gadhansh attacking a Daivik will be a great sin which will cause him to lose his Udhar Ke Pankh. πŸ˜’

Ya Ansh can loose those wings by attacking a Daivik that is possible. I want Pia to look fearless not week in front of Ansh. So let them fight for a while acting wise it will be awesome to watchπŸ˜†

Nush_Rat thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: magicalM

I dont think Ansh  and Rathores are totally wrong in this case, yes they are stupid but Piya is also not very good in case of brains.  Here both PiAnsh are wrong so we cant blame only Ansh. Ansh has seen that Piya  throws Ved and this is a fact Piya can never replace Ved in his life. And i have expected that in a fit of range Ansh will strangle Piya that moment only and throws her out but atleast Ansh has not done that this is a very big thing for a son who loves his mom more than his life. We cant defend Pia all the time i have seen she has used her powers twice first to stop that water and if she is smart and intelligent she can stop at that moment only after stopping water whats the need to throw ved . If this is not impulsiveness than what. Sorry but i also cant defend Pia all the time.

Definitely, I am not saying we have to defend her. In fact I too found throwing her was unnecessary. But let's just say I had a sadistic pleasure seeing Ved getting such a blow. To Khushi Ke Maare Woh Point Ignore Kar Dia. 😈😈😈

Yes, for Gadhansh it was so out of his character that he hadn't strangle her right there. 

But he kept ignoring the fact that the whole house would be on fire and everyone would have died. He kept on going about Ved the Great. That overglorification just pissed me off.

Pia is guilty for sure but not more than Gadhansh or Gathodss. 😠😠😠

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Ah yes yes... I saw that. It was superb. I am planning on catching up with it this week. And they are pointing out the same things which I am in a habit of ranting about continuously.

My prediction??? What did I predict? I seem to have forgotten it. Also, I am in a habit of making several guesses at a time.

As it is, Ansh is a DV. Those wings do not belong to him. Therefore, he has to lose those "udhar ke pankh" as you say. Looks like these wings are going to meet the same date as the sarpika powers. Might be that they also disappear forever like the sarpika powers?

Even I am not on Twitter and Instagram. I just googled the hashtag Nazar and I caught sight of the pic.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago