Redmi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

He was touted as the next big thing until Bombay Velvet with back to back hits and performances. Then, he had a flop phase with Roy and others. Even though Sanju and Ae Dil Hai Mushkil revived him, I think he still hasn't bounced  back from his flop phase. 

Do you think he can go back to Barfi and YJHD phase now? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

IN reality things arent bad. He had one hit last year. This year no release. That isnt always good cause people forget and stuff . So you make them wait and then the next one has to be huge cause you made them wait. I just dont if Brhamastra or Shamshera are huge ??? 

AliaBhatt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

His PR is so strong to bag him an important brand to be advertised on World cup.. Entire nation is watching him in evry 6-7 minutes when the Fog advertisement comes during the end of overs in world cup matches being telecasted on Star Sports.

Its double publicity.

By the way i do agree this ranbir kapoor we see today is so different from the ranbir we have seen debuting in 2007.He was much media friendly and open then.Now he is very guarded. That old connect and touch is lost. The day katrina entered and deepika exited it all started i guess. 

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ranbir just needs to stay fit to sustain. He is not really in a good shape in his recent pictures and looks aged too. 

Redmi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AliaBhatt

His PR is so strong to bag him an important brand to be advertised on World cup.. Entire nation is watching him in evry 6-7 minutes when the Fog advertisement comes during the end of overs in world cup matches being telecasted on Star Sports.

Its double publicity.

By the way i do agree this ranbir kapoor we see today is so different from the ranbir we have seen debuting in 2007.He was much media friendly and open then.Now he is very guarded. That old connect and touch is lost. The day katrina entered and deepika exited it all started i guess. 

I watch his coke ad with Paresh Rawal during World Cup and man, he looked and acted bad in it. He is not his charming self anymore. 

He really cares about endorsement cheques where he makes a lot anyways. I realized that he will never give movies on regular basis but now will come with movies which will become blockbusters of the year after sanju and that's fine. Personal life, dad's health every thing take a toll. Movie career comes last for him right now

Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ranbir Kapoor is overhyped but does not know how to act, he has had no dearth of good roles.  He is clueless and too keen too fast to become a superstar without putting in the requisite efforts. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ranbir is just like chewing gum - nice then flavor runs out after a while. 

CuttingChai thumbnail

This year he was busy baby-sitting.

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Kaka lost the  charm he had from  debut days to YJHD era. Now he looks aged and his offscreen image has gone for a toss as well ðŸ¤¢. It would take a really good film to salvage his image .