Udann

Let me love you like you love me…… RSB ---- My Ra4gKor an OS.

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

With the latest IWMbuzz news about the downing of shutters of Udaan, felt very numb though the show has ended for many of us but when the reality hits it was bringing back the memory of the show that I cherished, made me depressed missing my dude, though I made peace with my Ra4gKor…  I did do a post which I am sure would have made you all feel bad… so here is a pep up….

Let me love you like you love me…… RSB (Rustic Sexy Birdies)

It was not a great day for Raaghav as due to one of the worker’s carelessness there was a setback in the process and they lost a day’s man hour.  He lost his cool but as Kaaka was there he managed his anger but still he was bit frustrated.  He could accept ignorance but not negligence.The mixup of the leaves was error which led to tonnes of wastage as it will not meet  the quality standards and Rishab Plantations will forgo profits but will not go back on their ethics.  Kaaka and Mohit knew he controlled his anger so they did not try to consel him but when he left  with irritation they did not stop him.  Kaaka felt it was better that he left early but knew the birdie will make him alright.  He tried calling Chakor but could not reach her.

He drove to the Mansion with irritation , he saw the cubs and roses, he quickly embraced them.  She was in a simple saree as she was back from a small session at the welfare centre. She noticed he was not in his usual self.  Daddy, Aaayansh was holding something to show him but he did not look at it.  He just kissed her forehead and went up to their room. 

Mumma, called Ar, is daddy not alright, he had never been like this. He is very dull too.  The roses were but upset as Dada did not play with them and rowdy was grumpy but both slept on Chakor.  He must be tired Arjun, you all get to your rooms please. They kissed her good night helped her carry the sleeping roses to their mini  beds and went to their rooms.

He was in the balcony looking straight to the sky while his face was too dull.  She walked in with the dinner. She went behind hugged him, he held her hands and kissed and said you eat please I am not hungry.  What happened Raaghav, you had never been like this what’s bothering she asked,caressing his back. 

Bit worried as due to a carelessness of a worker the schedule is delayed, he slowly got irritated, more of the loss I am irritated that it is due to negligence.  So irresponsible,  banging his hand and because of his mistake everyone’s effort is wasted.

She hugged him from behind… soo My Rowdy is angry, trying to divert him by soothing his front. Chakkooor please he tried to smile but could not so he just softly told … go to bed I shall come, just need some time he said.  This was new, he had never been like this.  Its ok Raaghav she tried to soothe him down but not fully.  He just hugged her and asked her to go inside the room.

She came to the balcony with a glass, an ice pail, and whisky and water.  She kept it on the table near the diwan and called him.  No he said.  Chakor said no its ok, I failed to sober you down so I know this one can help you. Just that word struck his chord and he quickly said… No No please.. I don’t want a drink he said… I am sorry he said. She made him sit on the Diwan. She sat beside him, turned his face to her and said, sometimes certain things fault due to reasons which are beyond our control.  Its not our mistake but that should not disrupt our life.  Raaghav I have learnt a lot from you,  you never failed to lift mine, boys or even the roses moods when we were down, but none of us could match you in making things brighter today. I feel I have failed, so please have this peg and get back to bed. She kissed his forehead when he realized how much his behavior had indeed impacted his family.  For the first time he did not leave the boys in their rooms nor the roses.

She did not eat either and went inside the room and was standing near the window looking at the sky. He felt upset.  He came to her and said I am sorry…tried to place a subtle kiss on her forehead when she lifted her chin to meet his lips and said show me how much you are frustratedplease just pass your frustration on meNo Chakor he said… please on my word … he just grabbed her head and kissed her strongly, his eyes were tearing holding her cheeks.. he was indeed very harsh, forceful, and she was just allowing him to calm… she was gasping for breath when he slowly calmed down and kissed her with soft… Saying sorry, sorry…. She caressed his back…slowly… when he started to nibble her lips.

Raagahav she slowly drew her lips which was swollen and caressed his cheeks and gave him water. He drank…. Thank you I am much better he said.  Whats it Aa had in his hands he asked.  Please go to the cubs room, am sure they would not have slept she said.

He turned to leave when he realized she was in a saree, he kissed her forehead and said you look beautiful, I am sorry I did not even acknowledge you.  I feel ashamed he said.  She kissed him and said please go.  He ran to the cubs room only to see Ar was looking at the window looking at the moon and Aa was holding his trophy and certificate and was sleeping with tear stains. He hugged Ar and said sorry. Ar quickly hugged him and said No daddy I know something was bothering you hence you were upset. Yes my boy,  I am sorry but I should not have …..when Ar kissed him and said its ok daddy.

He went to Aa and saw the trophy for standing first in the caricature competition.  He kissed him when Aa woke up Dadddyyy are you  ok see here I got the trophy.  He said sorry my boy when both the boys hugged him and said with tears, Daddy please don’t say sorry, we were worried about you as you had never been like this.  He hugged them and kissed them,  with smiles they left for the bed. He ran to the roses were rowdy was sleeping with a frown face.. he kissed her, sorry my princess when the little hands hugged him and smiled daddyyyy muahhhh and started to giggle when Aa too hugged him and kissed.…

He slowly went to his room to see her in the balcony… he went near her when she said… would you like to go for your peg or… he grabbed her and kissed her no whisky but just my tequila… I am sorry… can we have dinner he asked.  She took him and fed him sweet talking…

He was lost in her when he asked why did you say you failed…you are never a failure but with smirkness and wickedness he said well how would you have soothed me ….

She looked at him and said let me Love you as you love me …

She took him to the rocking chair and sat on his lap…initiating her sweet kisses on his neck, his forehead, eyes and cheeks..Raaghav why is my king suddenly so low just because of someones act.  You never used to carry your work stress..kissed him softly… just that kiss and that word made him loosen… My Qu.. she kissed his lips looking into his eyes.. I need to soothe my King as he does to his Queen to his birdie… Let me see if I can….

She kissed him and slowly removed his T…. she lay on his chest and hugged him crushing her assets on his, it was making things ignite…My King is very strong to handle things on his own for long years but how is it he lost his cool and it has affected him so much that the one who loves my dessert the most  but today he is no mood to have…. He smiled looking at her antics… she kissed him hard on his chest and raising above kissed his lips while he unbuttoned her blouse.. He started to feel her hardened peaks and urge was catching up when she slowly rubbed her peaks against him.  He moaned… Sexy birdie…..

I don’t soothe you like you do.....she ran her hands over his torso saying when my king caresses my back I loose myself but my King is upset so…. He just kissed her hard and slowly crushed her into him. She got up and made him get up and hugged him … her half robed blouse and the saree and her words was making him crazy…

She pushed him to the wall, running her hands over his torso, kissing and biting his front when his hands just removed her blouse and held her waist caressing it.  She slowly unbuttoned his pants and caressed  his boxers when she said this is how my king make me go weak but I am not that goo….. he crushed her mouth as urge was taking over… Birdiee my Queen you are making me go weak…. I love you he said..….. she removed her in skirt when she pressed herself which made her navel to press his toned packs… and her thighs against his strong ones saying…. My King is too strong that he can tackle anything in this world and with ease carries me to the bed but I cann…. He lifted her,looking into her eyes which was full of desire… while she was just caressing his front.  I love you she said….. but not as you love me...He placed her on the bed  when she took his hands and placed it on her chest closing her eyes and said, this is where my King resides but today he is upset and my love is not as strong as his… when he just hugged her tight and said not a word about my Queen he said …going over her twinies, caressing, kneading, kissing fervently, while she removed his boxers…

She went into his ears and said… My Rowdy says my sweety is his personal whiskey and makes love to me in the best way, and his naughty is my hotdog spicyyy . She went over him and said, I am not that good in making love like him when he  could not hold more and just crushed her into his not allowing even air to enter between. Hey Sexxyyyy and removing her inner he said You love me not like I love you but more than and now….. his voice was too hoarse when he said… My sweetheart you are not a easy birdie to fail in anything for you are a born winner and have won me over with your love long back kissing her very fervently kissing her assets when she turned him around and went over pressing her assets over his back.  He moaned, she kissed him all over with loads of love… she turned him over and said with slight tears in her eyes My King is an expert in love making but me… He kissed her forehead, her eyes and cheeks and looking into her eyes said…. Not a word more about my Queen and her love, he said… Oh you are angry she asked, so are you going to punish me?  he smiled dangerously with lust…. Can I punish you my queen my sexy birdie, my life… She slowly went over him smoothingly… she said please punish me she bit his ear lobes going into the rhythm…as I love your punishment on me and pushing herself with force… He was just going frenzy… I cannot punish you but only make love to you as you are my Queen,  my Sexy birdie… she was very seductively looking at him and gave him the packet which he took and was going over her and was subliming into her with full force I can punish me, myself but never my Queen my lifeI love you Chakor. He kissed her mouth and took her invading her side walls. His naughty was throbbing madly, pulsating ramming her and bursting with pleasure which took her into ecstacy.

Raaaaghhhavvv …..Chakorrr my love, my life both reach their fullest level of bliss together…

I am sorry he said…. Me too she said… hmmm you why….Raaghav ….Sorry for I could not change your mood like you do as You love Me more  and my love hmmmmm he just took her lips, chewed and said I will really punish you if you say another word about my Queen….

They entwined through… she calmed him …. Love makes one forget all the troubles, love makes one to understand others pain and my RSBs love is not a common one for they are unique….He stayed away on her word for ten long years, loved her in his heart but never lusted her till she gave in herself to be lusted and made love.  She was away not knowing that a pure soul was waiting for her and when she realized that life indeed had something good for her in store that she wanted to treasure it, and love him immensely…

He calmed, sublimed into her love and both were in each others arms……

It was Sunday, she woke up refreshed to realise her lips were swollen and had a bit of clotted blood…. She smiled…

She saw her man eyes closed handsome with his boxers apparently he had refreshed.

He smiled eyes closed, hearing her, spreading his left arm calling her… birdie its Sunday come he asked..it was cold and dark too.

She went into him and he cuddled her…  nuzzling the nape…  thank you sweetheart, my queen for loving me.Crushing her into him. Buddaa, its paining she hit his hands. He turned her towards him, when he realised how harsh he has been on her lips, he teared its cut I am so bad he said… she said yes so how will you make it up asked thenaughty birdie.

He slowly kissed her lips, kissing her softly licking the cut while she was giving in passionately…

He kissed her eyes, forehead, ears and her valley…  I love you he said…. She smiled… kissing him can you love me without making love to me…. She asked… He smiled nodding yes though it will be difficult but its on her words....

He, brushed his hands smoothly right from her forehead till her navel. He placed soft butterfly kisses making her go into bliss.  She hugged him.

He looked into her eyes and slowly caressed her assets through the tops…  slowly removed it and very slowly taking kneading kissing as they were precious for him. He turned her and kissed her back fully…  she went into bliss…  he was indeed making good for his harshness.

She moaned Raaghav brushing his lips, how can you be so gentle.. I am loving this…  than… he closed her lips, soothed the bruise while slowly caressed her peaks, mouthing and sucking her assets beautifully…  I love you so much he said…  he took his time in loving her subliming her in love… 

She was just closing her eyes in riviera going into a different world.  It was difficult for him as the subtle love was indeed hardening him but he wanted to love her the way she wanted 

She caressed his cheeks kissing his lips…  thank you my love…. He took a long time… when she looked into his eyes… pulled his ears and said, Rowdy do you want to make love to me…. He smiled I love you indeed but not necessary that all my love should end up in making love…. You are precious my dear, kissing her very softly, never leave me and be with me always for you are my strength, my power,my everything… Don’t leave me ever…. She held him tight…. Raaghav tell me, you left me on my words and waited for me but the insecurity was evident, the fear was evident… holding him tight, if at all a situation comes that you are asked to leave will you leave me, he closed her in his style, NEVER AGAIN even if you ask for, I will live with you and die with you Chakor just cannot live without you he said.  She shivered in his kiss…..closing her eyes, tears flowing…. Rowdy please don’t leave me and went into  him with a happy smile.

He slid down and cuddled for a happy sleep as its Sunday a late morning… she just went into him for a dreamless sleep as she was in his protective hands. 

The day did dawn beautifully with the cubs and roses sprawling on them…. The happy family went around for a drive and went to the plantation to meet the children there as they spent time with them. The worker came running to Raaghav holding his hands, bhaaai muje maaf kardo, it was my mistake and I was careless.  I am sorry,I will ensure that I will be careful. Bhaai I will work extra and put things right he said.  He just hugged him and said …. I was upset because it was everyones hard effort and due to this the profit will go down and hence all our share in profits will also go down. We all work for our welfare not for any one alone he said…

Kaaka smiled at Chakor and said…. Bitiyaaa I know you would calm him down and make him understand that few mistakes are just beyond our hands… He blessed her….

They had a special lunch surprise for Gauri who had got through with flying colours in the SSC exam… she was given form for her chosen subject for her higher studies when Chakor asked her to enroll for specializing in tea processing.  Once she clears the preliminary exam she will be sent to London for the course that Raagahv went through and Mohit was very happy though he was due for the same but he treated Gauri as his own sister and told behen please follow your dream and fly high…. For you don’t have one but two brothers now…. Looking at Raaghav…..

It was happy moments and the Rover was returning to Mansion filled with laughter and smile.  Ar was hugging daddy while Rowdy rosy was telling Daddy if you again come grhhhh I will give kattii.  Haaan yes katti Chakor pouted with Aditi when Raaghav was smiling at them saying sorry my princess please maaf kardo holding both his ears when Aditi kissed daddy ha ha ha muaaaahhhhh…

Aa was telling that he will enroll for his next level of art when Chakor hugged him and the Romeo quickly hugged mumma and kissed in her eyes followed by Aa….They reached the Mansion when the Rowdy jumped chasing  Heyyyyyy Lalla when both ran saying Raaghav babu kya karroon bey thera patni hamara mumma bahuthey sundar bey,  hum kiss karungaaa bey!!!!! thu kuch nahi karogi bey!!!

He chased them only to be fallen down on the grass and pretended hurt aaaahhhhh he shouted when the cubs and roses came running to him daddy what happened…. When he caught all and said I love you all I promise not to spoil all your mood.  Chakor was smiling looking at him, when he got up and pulled her saying maybe only with your mumma I will be moody…she glared when he said so that you love me like I love you….. He was about to kiss her forehead when the chota villain and his deputy called mummaaaa comeeee Chaaaiiiii…. Chodo budda, pushing him giving a quick peck on his cheeks she ran to them only to be followed by him with all smiles…..

She will love him while she is his love for ever and ever.

Edited by sumsukor - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail

What a lovely comment i Wake up to. Thanks Sritama sooo much 🤗

Wowww..what a beautiful,soothing story❤❤a perfect mood-enhancer in every sense👏👏👏first time we saw Raghav coming back home irritated n frustrated n the way our birdie handled her angry rowdy with special care it was indeed a special treat😍❤d balcony scene ..d way Chakor made him realize d impact of his behavior..d strong kiss..such a beautiful scene it was..d subsequent Raghav-Ar-Aa-roses scene too was a beautiful one..loved Ar-Aa's maturity..how understanding both of dem were😘😘n as always u aced d Ragkor romance scene❤🔥birdie was literally on fire to sooth her rowdy🔥🔥n our rowdy was completely drenched in his sexy n seductive birdie's irresistible sublime bliss..indeed love makes one forget all d troubles n pain..d morning scene too was equally blissful😍😍d gentle love he showered on her..asking her to promise never ever leave him ❤❤it was amazing..

d worker saying sorry n Raghav forgiving him,Gauri passing d exam with flying colours,Mohit encouraging her to fly high..were just picture perfect feel good moments😍rowdy rose saying katti to her daada, Chakor n her joint pout😍❤😍❤Raghav asking for her forgiveness😍😍❤❤ so adorable n cute😘😘Aa kissing his mamma n both Ar,Aa teasing Raghav..their smiles,Raghav promising dem not to spoil their mood bt Chakor will b d exception😉chota villain n his deputy once again interrupting😄were d icing on d cake😍❤all in all a bliss unlimited,fantafab story..loved it❤❤

Unquote 

🙏🙏🙏😊😊

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Sonia for your lovely words.. 

Aww what a beautiful & lovely story ❤❤❤ First time Raghav came home in frustration but his sexy bridie change his mood RagKor scenes are fire as always 🔥🔥🔥the morning scene was also blissfull 😘😘😘and the way she realized Raghav about his behaviour affect family and then Raghav scene with Ar and Aa abd roses was simply cute & beautiful specially rowdy rosey was so cute when she said katti and Raghav fool children's to pretended that he hurts it was blissful moments 😍😍😍 Loved this happy family may this family always be happy like this and haha 😂😂😂 chota villain & his secretary again interrupting thanks dear for this wonderful surprise 😘😘😘

Unquote 

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lovely story Sumi

First time to see Raghav so affected by work problems.

Loved how Chakor handled him and made him see how his anger is affecting the whole family and the scenes when he went to check on the kids were heart warming ❤️️.

Only Chakor could change his mood, they were 🔥, and the morning scene was so blissful .

Happy that the worker felt guilty for his mistake, it shows that he cares for the company and the people involved, no amount of rules or discipline could compensate for lack of interest. Happy to see the workers embracing Raghav's vision and love for the company.

Keep entertaining us Sumi 😘😘❤️️❤️️

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemo316

Lovely story Sumi

First time to see Raghav so affected by work problems.

Loved how Chakor handled him and made him see how his anger is affecting the whole family and the scenes when he went to check on the kids were heart warming ❤️️.

Only Chakor could change his mood, they were 🔥, and the morning scene was so blissful .

Happy that the worker felt guilty for his mistake, it shows that he cares for the company and the people involved, no amount of rules or discipline could compensate for lack of interest. Happy to see the workers embracing Raghav's vision and love for the company.

Keep entertaining us Sumi 😘😘❤️️❤️️

Thanks so much Mai🤗🤗🤗

Yes well said ownership has to come within and cannot be imposed.. 

I love the foursome awesome.. Only Arjun i keep him bit matured rest i want to play their age with cuteness to match our birdie na. Great you all are able to relate it. 

Awwwhhh sumi happy happy with your, 😘😘 

Thanks so much for your encouragement always as you all are my catalyst. 

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks so much dear Smita for your lovely words.  Am feeling overwhelmed. 

It's so delightful & soothing write up Sumi 👌 loved each & every bit of it, such a mind blowing & mind refreshing story 😍😍. 

Raghav's anger & frustration were quite justified as the work was hampered due to someone's negligence but Kaka had faith on Chakor to make him calm, that's so nice. For the first time he came back home being disturbed & frustrated which was new to all because no-one ever saw him like this. He was irritated, but not for the loss but due to one's mistake everyone's hard work was wasted, yet he didn't forget to hug & kiss the kids though he was little abstracted, that's made him different from the others 👌👌💓💓. Loved the way Chakor handled his anger, made him realize the impact of his different behavior on the kids, made his frustration to get out, allowing his hard kiss, the tears, her offering the drink but with cleverness so that he couldn't have it, all were totally impeccable in one word👏👏👌👌. Then Raghav & the kids scene was so beautiful, the cubs are so understanding & matured enough to feel Raghav's state of mind.Loved the grumpy princess too realized it, all giggling ,hugging dadda, so adorable💓😍. 

The balcony scene, his smirked & asking her how would she have soothed him & her reply, her intimate talk while having dinner, the way she loved him, her sensual gestures, the seductive words made him weak😍😍, her asking for the punishment, he's not want to listen anything against his queen, all were so perfectly beautiful, amazing👌💓. Finally they're subliming in their inexhaustible love , really love makes one forget all the troubles & pain. Then their morning gentle love ,controlling his natural urge, loving her as she wants, they were committed  to never leave each other, was wonderful👌👌😍😍. Undoubtedly you are so expert on writing such wonderful love scene, but you always put the emotional touch in almost every love making scene which I loved the most👏👏❤❤ 

Loved the happy family moments, brighten the morning, the worker's asking for forgiveness, Gauri's first successful move to fly high, Mohit's encouraging words to her👍, Aa's kiss to mummy, Raghav's pretending to be wonded, his promise never to spoil their mood, but with his birdie he may be moody, all were so perfect & natural, over all a excellent update, made me feel good, I relished a lot. Thank you.

Unquote 

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sumi dear I cannot resist myself from saying mmmm bhi ahhhhhh bhi🥰🥰🥰🔥🔥🔥🔥 lovely lovely update....I take it as a gift for me today 😜😜thanks a ton for writing...

Right from raghav's agitation to the kids to chakors way of letting him know that at times mistakes are inevitable to him realizing how much his family depends on him to chakor asking him to let her love him the way she wants and then finally the love making was all fabulous 👏👏👏

The morning scene was the cherry on the cake. (You know na I have fallen for this raghav way too much) the family scene, the plantation scene and then the aayansh, mumma and raghav scene were lovely....❤❤❤

Pleaseeeeeeee keep writing🙏🙏

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

Sumi dear I cannot resist myself from saying mmmm bhi ahhhhhh bhi🥰🥰🥰🔥🔥🔥🔥 lovely lovely update....I take it as a gift for me today 😜😜thanks a ton for writing...

Right from raghav's agitation to the kids to chakors way of letting him know that at times mistakes are inevitable to him realizing how much his family depends on him to chakor asking him to let her love him the way she wants and then finally the love making was all fabulous 👏👏👏

The morning scene was the cherry on the cake. (You know na I have fallen for this raghav way too much) the family scene, the plantation scene and then the aayansh, mumma and raghav scene were lovely....❤❤❤

Pleaseeeeeeee keep writing🙏🙏

Nikkiiiii😍😍😍🤗🤗🤗

🙈🙈🙈🙈 Bhi bhi aaawwwh bhi

I know you have already brought him home with your revolutionary way😜. But kya bey bring him out with more stories 😊😊😊

A big thanks for this lovely comment.. 

Writting 😅 you know about insane Sumi well all know... Now hope my brain gets clicked with something. 

Honestly also my work and time is constraints me. 

But still i will try to... 

Thanks all 🤗🤗🤗🤗😍😍😍😍 for loving me and loving my ficfam