WU June 25th AJ's Wish Guddan While Antra Majboori

Posted: 4 years ago

WU: June 25th 2019: AJ's Marzi (Wish) Gudan Akshat Jindal while his Majbori is Antra Rawat

Kitchen Scene

• Starts with AJ holing Guddan securely in his tight grip! asking why does she feel bad? 
  • AJ tells Guddan if I would have held your Hand for letting go then after Antra came I could have let go.
  • AJ tells Guddan without asking anyone you told Antra Jhoot, so her life is not at Risked, you Sacrificed your happiness & your relationships. I understand how much Dard you are in because I am also in the Same Dard while tolerating Antra is my Majboori 😒😭
  • AJ tells Guddan: Aur Tumse Jude Eshaas is my Marzi  🥳
  • Guddan says I trust you Jindal Saab but I don't know why I felt bad Jindal Saab because I don't know the reason, he cups her face.
  • Then AJ changes topic says your ice cream melted I will bring another one for you but Guddan says its not necessary after listening to your talk I have melted.

Bushan's Interference 

• Angry Bushan Gupta barges inside the kitchen, telling AJ how much Guddan trusts him, Lomdi & Revti are trying to Shant him but angry Bushan Papa says I cannot talk openly to my Damadji. 
  • Bushan takes AJ's class staying the fact that occurred: he said because of your Vishwas Gudan didnt accept her Husband as her Own, In order to save Antra's Life she made herself Guest in her own Sasural, she risked her Pechan & Asitiva, would you be able to keep her Trust.
  • Bushan clearly tells Guddan for her Wife her Husband Trust is Important but for A Father her daughter Her Peace &  Her Security is everything. If you cannot keep it, I will take my daughter away
  • AJ goes to Bushan takes his hand says I understand your concern, I won't say anything but keep Trust in me, I will not leave Guddan Alone & after the return of my past I will not harm Gudan's Future
  • AJ gives Bushan the Vachan that Guddan will be his Patni & Saas of Jindal Bhavan and no one else, and no one will be able to change the Sach not even Antra, he says when Antra gets better I will tell her the truth. 
  • Bushan says that its Game of Waqt: A Majboor Father, gives you Waqt, but Umeed that you will keep all the Vachans in mind that you gave me and be with Gudan in Haar Hal
  • Guddan assurance her Father, that he supported me always, in the future he will do same, I completely trust Jindal Saab. AJ says thank you

Saru & Lakshmi

• Saru goes to upset Lakshmi Bahu who is crying her heart out seeing her Sasuma's sacrifice.
  • Saru goes to add Salt to Lakshmi's wound saying that Antra returned yada yada makes fun of Guddan Sasuma saying she couldn't get Engaged, because of her souten  is  back.
  • Lakshmi wipes her tears give Saru a piece of her Mind for making fun of her Guddan Sassuma, her sacrifice of her husband and relationship, saying even 3 Bahus will not be able to do what Saasuma did & have the Will Power to do it, you won't understand because you make fun of others. I am proud of my Saasuma her Himmat, Her Power And Tolerance Level. She walks away. 
  • Durga comes says I have heard everything, Lakshmi is proud of Guddan's Balidan but Guddan's Balidan is her biggest mistake, she herself moved away from Antra & AJ. (Uff she wasnt in between them Dayan tera to BBB Antra Bhootni will do. Only Bhootni can handle her Dayan Bahu)
  • Dayan said the closer Antra gets to AJ the further away Guddan will go away from him. (No the better excuse Aj will get to romance his wife Guddan Akshat JIndal Chori Chori Chupke Chupke Kya Pata in the Process, they do Hanky Panky and announce Good News)
  • Saru says that I dont think Guddan will go away from AJ easily. (She is right)
  • Dayan said we wont let Guddan come close to AJ easily. Its time to get our Grip on the house. (All the best)

Dadi & AJ's conversation 

• Dadi holds AJ's hand say I cannot see Guddan in this condition, 
  • AJ agrees with his mum, says I don't know what to do and how to tell Antra the truth.
  • Dadi says its because of the Situation, I am happy Antra is alive but dont know what we should do, Dadi tells AJ to tell Antra truth
  • Emotional upset AJ says dont worry about Guddan Ma, I am with her and I will not let anything happen to her. Dadi hugs her son, 
  • Dadi says I cannot give Guddan's place to my Bahu to anyone, 
  • AJ tells his mother that Guddan Place in My Heart & House is Full Secured & No one can take her place and Dadi hopes Antra understands.

Antra Guest Room (Proves my theory & assumption & First Impression correct)

• Antra is about to drink water but the glass almost slips Guddan goes to catch it, Sambalos her. 
  • Antra says Thank You, reminds Guddan that you are Ladkiwlai & We are Ladkewale, this is the last time a Ladkiwali ne Ladkewalo ko Manage Kiya. 
  • Guddan says its my Farz
  • Antra corrects Guddan saying No its your Farz, Only Mere Akshat can Sambalo me & no one can manage me. Since the start we have been together. 
  • Antra questions Guddan where her family is
  • Guan says my parents went home
  • Antra questions dont you like your Mayaka
  • Saru comes intervenes says until wedding Guddan will remain in the Jindal Bhavan since her youngest sister is getting married. 
  • Antra says that its good for me, as my burdern, will be less and your husband is not with you.
  • Guddan is about to leave Antra says Lekin Guddan there is Rule in Living in this house & dont forget, she deadly warns Guddan "Mere Akshat say Door Rehna, I dont like girls roaming around Meri Akshat, vaise bi you & Aksaht have lots of difference between you & him Soch Ka, Age Ka & You are Married " (Holy Smokes, she knows Guddan & AJ are married, Insecure Selfish Possessive Bhootni🤬 Tera BBB to banta Hai, reminded me of Psycho Urmila character from Pyar Tune Kya Kiya )
  • Saru tells her to let go of it
  • Antra tells Saru that she will make everything back like before: So my suspicious was right it was Antra that hated Badlav & she planted the same seed in  AJ. Because the person who can adapt to technology & no problem with Bahus having a life with their college Friends hates personal Badlav. 
  • Antra says I miss my & Akshat room, in a rush he brought me here. (Na Bhootni Aunty thats filled with his & his Gudiya memories no space for you. They almost had a Penguin Kiss😈 & hot wall pin scenes, Ae Dil Hai Muskhil song, Passionate eye locks & Dosti wala hugs, that passionate hug in Balcony)
  • Guddan tries to stop Antra saying rest here: Antra says if I dont get Rest in my Husbands Arms where will i get. (In the hospital bed where you were in Neend for the past 15 years, Ja Churail Ja)
  • Antra cleverly says we have to stop Antraji before she fins the truth. Guddan and Saru go after her.
  • Worried Guddan goes to stop Antra, Bhootni turns around with arms wrapped around her saying Yes Guddan what happened. 
  • Antra directly tells Guddan you dont want me to go inside my Pati's Room
  • Antra says I want to tell you Rule not Rule but Truth: that I am Antra Jindal Akshat Jindal ki Patni, this house is mine & i have Haq in every corner of the house, I don't appreciate anyone telling me where or when to go . (No one wonders why CVs showed all the corners of the house being created with Akshan's memory)
  • Antra says I am muphat, I directly tell what in my mind (no you gave threat to Guddan Bhootni, dont say what Muphat is to the person who is Cute Muphat)

Akshan's room

• Saru, Guddan and Antra come in the room, see Antra's picture on the wall, Dayan switched everything. 
  • she is happy saying Aksaht Adaat cannot change easily. (Nahi Bhotni you are Majboori Adaat, Oxygen, Marzi is Guddan Akshat Jindal)
  • Akshan are at the threshold of their room while Antra babblers away saying Akshat's day started with me & with this Tasveer.
  • Antra goes to AJ who wants to run away from Bhootni, he is like Kaha Phas gaya. Antra says you love me so much and Bhawgan cannot even take me away.  She hugs a stone AJ, he lets go tells her you nee rest. 
  • Dayan says lets give privacy to Antra ji & AJ who came after many years in her room & house. 
  • Bhootni sings Hum Tum Ek Kamre Mein Band Ho (Jindal Saab its now time to utilize the Bhaag Mika Bhaag Cardio that your Gudiya installed in you, Bhaag Jindal Bhaag )

Dayan - Guddan

• Dayan taunts and add salt to Guddan's wound saying that you have gave Balidan for your husband & sharing your husband with another Woman.
  • Saru says even your bed.
  • Dayan apologizes, Guddan wipes her tears
  • Dayan says dont you think what Saru says is correct you had Vishwas on your Future but you had Misunderstood that AJ forgot his Ateet.
  • Dayan taunts Guddan badly about how AJ's future is looking for a corner with pillow & blanket. 
  • Guddan leaves away
  • Dayan & Saru laugh seeing Guddan's condition
  • Saru warns Dayan saying Antra is not Seedhi, we should be careful of her, because of her will get rid of Guddan. Dayan says that if Ugli gets Tedhi I know how to Seedha. They laugh (I am looking forward Dayan vs Bhootni Match)

AJ's room

• Aj is pacing around his room, wondering where is Guddan sleeping and he should go n check on her. He is about to leave and Chipku Bhootni stops him, asks him where he is going. Skipping the Mich Michmi Seductive talk, haye haye My Ears, they already are paining due to Constant Wheather Changes. (I wonder if AJ has the sleeping pills with him, he can give to Antra)
  • Antra is about to kiss him, AJ hates it & he stops, gets up, is about to leave. 
  • Antra asks him why are you running and going Door from me
  • Akshat holds her shoulder say I am Concerned Firak about your health. 

Precap: Antra wants AJ to put MS on her. 

Lakshmi JIndal: You  go girl, you rock, your Vishwas & Your Support of Guddan Sasuma will make Bhootni more insecure a lead her to commit more mistakes and blunder. I am glad that Lakshmi didnt buy any words of Saru and did a BBB of her. No Bhootni or Toofan can break her faith and relationship with her Saasuma Guddan Akahst Jindal. 

Bushan Papa Rocks: I loved how he was a concerned father who was worried about his daughters Future & its security. If because of Chorni, Dayan, aur Bhootni Aj screws up then Bushan Papa will become Amrish Puri take Guddan away. 

Guddan Aksaht Jindal:has grown up, I am so proud of her, she truly showed that when it comes to understanding your spouse Age, Soch doesnt matter. Its the Vishwas you have on them no matter what Tofan & Walls are created. 

Dadi Rocks: I loved the mother & son conversation where Akshat Jindal clarified and assured his mother that not even Antra Rawat can take Bhootni place. Dadi has a mother was concerned for Guddan future.  

Akshat Jindal clarified to his wife that she is his Marzi while Bhootni is his Majboori. Throughout the force interaction, we can clearly see the pain in the eyes of Akshat Jindal who is suffocating and seems like lacking oxyegn. 

Antra Rawat is not acting like a sophsicated woman she was portrayed in the beginning. She is not acting like a mature woman who is supposed to be in 40s, she is acting like 2 ruppes Wench & Tart.  She doesn't even consider what her husband must have gone through,the pain, the isolation. After day 2 Antra Jindal is more like Gold Digger & 2 rupes Cheapdi  Insecure Woman. I really wonder what Akshat Jinal saw in her. Maybe he saw her innocent face and didn't read the book under her mask.  Even though Akshat Jindal's love for Antra Jindal was pure but also Blind because he didnt realize or see her selfishness. Both Antra & Akshat Jindal termed it has Pyar.  More Bibi on another thread

Bhootni vs Dayan Match: I am going to look forward to the upcoming match between Bhootni & Dayan. Bhootni is not going to tolerate any Backtalk or people raising voice against her, she clearly said that she is Antra Jindal wife of Akshat Jindal she has right in every corner of the house. I can easily see her kicking Chorni or Dayan out. 

In the bedroom: I can see and visualize how Bhootni Aunty never game her husband Akshat Jindal an opportunity to voice his opinion or breath. Bechara he was suffocating. 

Why do I feel that Jindal Saab  will sleep on the Jhula facing is Gudiya while she sleeps on the couch 

Even though Guddan is less in Age she is more Mature & Understanding than Antra Rawat.

Dayan & Chorni are just going to have repeat when they teamed with Shanti Bua during Dosti track. I am going to enjoy their torture and taunts by Bhootni.

Thanks for wu🤗

Loved how Aj made it clear that antra aunty is his majboori and she is his marzi dekh le dayan guddu jindal sahab ke liye sabse pyaari hai antra se compare nhi kr skte Aj is just jhelo her for insaniyat ke naate

Loved how bhusan papa confronted Aj for his daughter  Aj assurance to him regarding guddu's future and guddu showing imense trust in her jindal sahab which makes every relation stronger

Laxmi bahu ka qa kehna she is sweetheart❤️

Loved dadi Aj convo both are in pain to see guddu hurt they love guddu so much and will not give her place to anyone it was much needed scene regarding dadi's pov i m happy that antr Is only majboori for them

Bhootni aunty to mereko koi bewri lag rhi thi i dont liked her at all bt uski epic wali beizzati dekhne mein mazza ayega😈ek no. Ki chipkali hai ye 😡

Dayan and chorni ka v time ayega q ki apna bb krwA kr man nhi bhara inka they want more jillat ke laddu😈

Bechara Aj his izzat is in khatra😆i wish kl hame mast akshan scene dekhne ko mile😛

Ab bs kl ka intezzar hai

🤗piku 

detail wu 🤗and analysis ..

i saw dayan-chipkli are in same page ---there words were exactly same ..

taunting guddan about age, lack of experience and no match she parroted dayan words today piku..

chipkali closeness with chorni --ur right they are in the game..

akshan scenes +dadi+bhushan best scenes 

bhushan will take guddan if aj messes things..

aj assurance was much needed.

we wives need that mainly ....

aj in this track next level ya ...🥳

---with antara he feels isolated ..

i feel there was no depth in that love ..depth he realized when guddan became his completely ..

he realized giving is true love not taking ..

guddan was giver and antara go getter ..

real meaning of love he got it when guddan came in his life her selflessness, her giving, her innocence really bowled him ..

antara maybe his first crush today we saw her touchiness and pushing nature maybe aj was young and infatuated with her ..

her beauty, her sweet talks might have influenced him ..

love is blind u see ..

after marriage he just was carried away ..

but few pages are missing ..

aj who seems to be madly in love with antara can't just throw her like he did he was untouchable ..

there is more to it ...something missing  ...

his roaring about antara in the past was just an excuse maybe to stop ppl who touched the marriage topic which he was never interested.

whenever he spoke to antara was formal not like i miss u ..or it kills me types ...it was like well played antara/kush mai shadhi kiya/don't see me i didn't say to guddan to leave .....types not a normal love wala talks..

i am telling u something fishy ----angad-her illness -her accident 

dadi thought angad was reason of her death but aj said no he wasn't so he knew that ...

in between this something fishy happened and aj knows that .

his guilt has a reason too ..

hope cv's cover it ..

antara knows akshan are couple ya it was all there on her face as if she was showing off --my hubby-my rights --don't come in between stay away ..who are u and rules ..

she is bossy type to aj too ...in the bedroom she was pushing him ..

painting and reality no match she is grey indeed ...rawat too is unaware..

she wants her position back and want aj as puppet ...

as if aj was a toy and she wants to snatch it from guddan ..

---exciting episodes after antara entered

see i told u na dayan will puncher guddan hawa whenever guddan gives her back ...

i hate dayan more than antara ..

ur right kugli gang ka ilaaz e chipkali karegi 

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by rs-shailu29

🤗piku 

detail wu 🤗and analysis ..

i saw dayan-chipkli are in same page ---there words were exactly same ..

taunting guddan about age, lack of experience and no match she parroted dayan words today piku..

chipkali closeness with chorni --ur right they are in the game..

akshan scenes +dadi+bhushan best scenes 

bhushan will take guddan if aj messes things..

aj assurance was much needed.

we wives need that mainly ....

aj in this track next level ya ...🥳

---with antara he feels isolated ..

i feel there was no depth in that love ..depth he realized when guddan became his completely ..

he realized giving is true love not taking ..

guddan was giver and antara go getter ..

real meaning of love he got it when guddan came in his life her selflessness, her giving, her innocence really bowled him ..

antara maybe his first crush today we saw her touchiness and pushing nature maybe aj was young and infatuated with her ..

her beauty, her sweet talks might have influenced him ..

love is blind u see ..

after marriage he just was carried away ..

but few pages are missing ..

aj who seems to be madly in love with antara can't just throw her like he did he was untouchable ..

there is more to it ...something missing  ...

his roaring about antara in the past was just an excuse maybe to stop ppl who touched the marriage topic which he was never interested.

whenever he spoke to antara was formal not like i miss u ..or it kills me types ...it was like well played antara/kush mai shadhi kiya/don't see me i didn't say to guddan to leave .....types not a normal love wala talks..

i am telling u something fishy ----angad-her illness -her accident 

dadi thought angad was reason of her death but aj said no he wasn't so he knew that ...

in between this something fishy happened and aj knows that .

his guilt has a reason too ..

hope cv's cover it ..

antara knows akshan are couple ya it was all there on her face as if she was showing off --my hubby-my rights --don't come in between stay away ..who are u and rules ..

she is bossy type to aj too ...in the bedroom she was pushing him ..

painting and reality no match she is grey indeed ...rawat too is unaware..

she wants her position back and want aj as puppet ...

as if aj was a toy and she wants to snatch it from guddan ..

---exciting episodes after antara entered

see i told u na dayan will puncher guddan hawa whenever guddan gives her back ...

i hate dayan more than antara ..

ur right kugli gang ka ilaaz e chipkali karegi 

Aree nxt kya bolke puncture karegi dayan sab reasons katam ..track mai aj il choose guddu over antara..uske baad dayan pregnancy ko leke taana nahi maarsakti kyu ki khud itne saal ke baad bi dayan preg nahi huyj na maa banpayi... Ab kon si waza se guddu ko taunt karegi...

Guess nxt saru ka number ayega rahul aayega saru ke sautan ke saat tab laxmi il taunt saru...

Baaki sab pe mitti pao... Lekin tumhare hilarious comments ke liye 🤗 aur 👏 aur ❤️ aur yeh bhi 🤣

Made me smile hard after a long and stressful day. ❤️

Nice update dear...pakka daal mai kuch kaala hai... Aunty looks like golddigger faked her death now back to get her toy aj and property..

Kuch tho jhol hai aunty looks arrogant dominating greedy selfish pagal aurat..

Piku r u sure dadi said she cant give bahu guddan's place to anyone??

Originally posted by DearZindagi12

Aree nxt kya bolke puncture karegi dayan sab reasons katam ..track mai aj il choose guddu over antara..uske baad dayan pregnancy ko leke taana nahi maarsakti kyu ki khud itne saal ke baad bi dayan preg nahi huyj na maa banpayi... Ab kon si waza se guddu ko taunt karegi...

Guess nxt saru ka number ayega rahul aayega saru ke sautan ke saat tab laxmi il taunt saru...

who knows her kid enters later as angad made entrance ..

dayan will not stop ego is disease and it will stay long forever ..

saru ka time kabhi nahi ayega..

ghar ki murgiyonka(saru-dayan) rakshak guddan mayaaa hai na...

🤗

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by rs-shailu29

who knows her kid enters later as angad made entrance ..

dayan will not stop ego is disease and it will stay long forever ..

saru ka time kabhi nahi ayega..

ghar ki murgiyonka(saru-dayan) rakshak guddan mayaaa hai na...

Jaise laxmi sudhar gayi vaise har ek ko sudharna hoga...sab ka time aayega.. 

Kids ke bare mai tension mat lo..aj guddu ko ek hi month mai preg kardega.  Budda itna fast jo ek baar flight take off huyi tho land nahi hoga ..budda pe trust karo .he wont disappoint us .

Agar aunty nahi aati tho ab tak budda romAnce start diya hota...

Edited by DearZindagi12 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by DearZindagi12

Jaise laxmi sudhar gayi vaise har ek ko sudharna hoga...sab ka time aayega.. 

Kids ke bare mai tension mat lo..aj guddu ko ek hi month mai preg kardega.  Budda itna fast jo ek baar flight take ofc huyi tho land nahi hoga ..budda pe trust karo .he wont disappoint us .

Agar aunty nahi aati tho ab tak budda romAnce start diya hota...

wo tho hai