Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thank U Piku for the WU🤗

Laxmi Bahu deserves Dil for such supportive for her dost sasumaa❤️🤗

Chudail & Chorni is goona taste the beizzati soon😈🥳Waiting for their utra huva chehra🤣🤣

Aunty was so rude, authorative & extremely chipkofying🤢

Akshan scenes at kitchen were PYAAR❤️

Assurances given by Akshat to his Guddan, To his Papa & To His mom all deserves Dil❤️👏I am glad CV's did show Dadi's POV and fikar for Her Gudiya

Jindal Saab was worried for His Gudiya & so does Guddan was for himCan't wait for their silent eye talks

akshan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Thank U Piku for the WU🤗

Laxmi Bahu deserves Dil for such supportive for her dost sasumaa❤️🤗

Chudail & Chorni is goona taste the beizzati soon😈🥳Waiting for their utra huva chehra🤣🤣

Aunty was so rude, authorative & extremely chipkofying🤢

Akshan scenes at kitchen were PYAAR❤️

Assurances given by Akshat to his Guddan, To his Papa & To His mom all deserves Dil❤️👏I am glad CV's did show Dadi's POV and fikar for Her Gudiya

Jindal Saab was worried for His Gudiya & so does Guddan was for himCan't wait for their silent eye talks

@bold There silent eye talks are love with the bgm

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

OK. Just finished the whole episode. Man do i love AJ. He really hates being near Antara. He's stuck. I love the end though. You could clearly see how much he hated being near Antara and far away from his Guddan. He made an angry fist he hated it so much. He wanted to be near his Guddan ❤️

Antara after I saw her mannerisms and warning to Guddan, I now tend to agree with everyone. She is one step away from going psycho and she is definitely obsessed with AJ. My guess is that she always hid her true form and nature in front of him. Now only will it come out. 

Also, she clearly never meant anything she said in any of those letters. She never wanted him to truly move on at all. That was all fake. 

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

A chotu sa correction Piku 😊 

• Guddan says I trust you Jindal Saab but I don't know why I felt bad Jindal Saab because I don't know the reason, he cups her face & says her, had she not felt bad then he would have got zyaada tension. Samjhi ! 
  • Guddu says, aap bhi kitne bure hai na ? hume satane ka ek bhi mauka nahi chodte na... aab bhi nahi badlenge na ?
  • He replies, kabhi badlunga bhi nahi, tumhara saat kabhi nahi chodunga mein Guddan. 
  • Then AJ changes topic says your ice cream melted I will bring another one for you but Guddan says its not necessary after listening to your talk I have melted.
Edited by captainplus - 4 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: captainplus

A chotu sa correction Piku 😊 

• Guddan says I trust you Jindal Saab but I don't know why I felt bad Jindal Saab because I don't know the reason, he cups her face & says her, had she not felt bad then he would have got zyaada tension. Samjhi ! 
  • Guddu says, aap bhi kitne bure hai na ? hume satane ka ek bhi mauka nahi chodte na... aab bhi nahi badlenge na ?
  • He replies, kabhi badlunga bhi nahi, tumhara saat kabhi nahi chodunga mein Guddan. 
  • Then AJ changes topic says your ice cream melted I will bring another one for you but Guddan says its not necessary after listening to your talk I have melted.

Was about to write that 😆

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the written 🤗

Loved Laxmi yesterday 😳❤️

She is the only one who has no happiness or positivity @ bhootni's comeback 😛

I would have loved it had she kicked out babyboo from the room & made place for her sasuma in her room 😳

but koi nahi, lets see where Guddu goes & were Jindal saab follows 😉

Its great that Dadi too cleared her stand 👍🏼

Bhootni is heavily jealous of Guddu's beauty but she will surely fall to understand that AJ fall for Guddu's beautiful heart rather than her beauty.

All the words she says are khokla. 

AJ had already declared Guddu as his equal in the house & she can take any decision for the betterment of the household. 

AJ's adaats have changed & its his precious guddiya without whom, he can't even breath. 

Since the day, he married Guddu, he closes his eyes seeing her face & opens his eyes seeing her face. When she is not around his eyes only keep searching for her. 

All this words that bhootni is pronouncing will get back to her once AJ declares Guddu is his only real queen. Waiting for the moment smiley15

Bhootni is anything but muphat, she is batameez & cheap 🤢

AJ's disgusted expression when she attempts to kiss him says how he feels for her now. 

And he was really angry when she stopped him for going to his guddiya. 

However bhootni is the ideal saas, dayan deserves. Waiting to see the game between the 2 & see whose side chorni takes 😛

Nadaan dayan won's change, what she calls Guddu's galti are exactly the reason why AJ loves her madly. 

But ye isse samaj mein nahi aane wala 😒

Excited for today's episode 😛

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kshah1987

OK. Just finished the whole episode. Man do i love AJ. He really hates being near Antara. He's stuck. I love the end though. You could clearly see how much he hated being near Antara and far away from his Guddan. He made an angry fist he hated it so much. He wanted to be near his Guddan ❤️

Antara after I saw her mannerisms and warning to Guddan, I now tend to agree with everyone. She is one step away from going psycho and she is definitely obsessed with AJ. My guess is that she always hid her true form and nature in front of him. Now only will it come out. 

Also, she clearly never meant anything she said in any of those letters. She never wanted him to truly move on at all. That was all fake. 

Thank you dear

An just wanted to escape, he cannot tolerate her. He wants his breathing space.

I detected something was not rosy in Antras n AJs relationship when he said Game Well Played Mrs Antra Akshat Jindal felt like he had score to settle with her.

Also she wrote the letters n put her wishes n did on so AJ will only think of completing them whether it took entire year

She thought AJ would marry a middle age woman not Guddan. 

Edited by Piku_S - 4 years ago