Guddan

~~Tumse Jude EHSAAS.....MARZI Hai Meri......~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

My Favourite Momentssmiley17

1. Akshan Kitchen Scene - Assurance From A Husband To His Wife:

"Agar chodne ke liye tumhara haath pakada hota toh Antra ke aate hi chod dia hota...."

- I loved how Akshat was tightly holding her in his embracesmiley43smiley42& how he one again made it clear that he is not gonna leave her alone in their Anokha Journey of Companionshipsmiley40smiley41

"Tumse Jude EHSAAS....Yeh....MARZI hai Meri....."

DIALOGUE OF THE DAY was this that just stole My Dil, Jaan & Jigarsmiley27smiley31Akshat admitted the truth that just like she was feeling dard in her dil while denying their rishta he also felt the same pain with same intensity in his dil too while tolerating the samesmiley14He once again made it clear that his past is HIS MAJBOORI but his present & his future with Guddan, the ehsaas of having her in his life, the ehsaas of having her in his embrace close to his heart is HIS MARZIsmiley27Ayee Hayee kya intense confession tha yaar yehsmiley42Jindal Saab Dil le lo jismiley31

"Agar bura nahi lagta na toh zyada tension ho jaati mujhe....Samjhi....."

- Trust me each time he cups her face na My dil just skip a beatsmiley43smiley42I just loved how he said agar Guddan ko bura feel na hota toh tension hota unheinsmiley36Matlab he loves to know the fact that His Sherni is damm possessive for Her Shersmiley15That "Samjhi" sounded so romantic with Akshat's husky voicesmiley27And just look at that smile reflecting their happiness of having eachother's saathsmiley42*Kaala Teekas* for their precious smiles from all the buri nazarssmiley33

"Aap bhi itne bure hai na humein satane ka ek mauka nahi chodte....bilkul nahi badale hai na????...."

"Aur Kabhi Badalunga bhi nahi....TUMHARA SAATH KABHI NAHI CHODUNGA MAIN GUDDAN"

- The most awwdorable moment was this when she with a little shyness complaint to him that he never leave any mauka to tease hersmiley36 & for her question of badlaav in him came his immediate reply that HE WILL NEVER EVER CHANGE & WILL ALWAYS BE BY HER SIDEsmiley40smiley41He made it clear that he will always tease her in future tooπŸ˜› & this is a indication of Akshat once again assuring Guddan that with the entry of his past nothing will change b/w them,in their ristha and no one can break their saathsmiley14smiley32

- Jindal Saab icecream aap donom ke baatom ke beech nahi pighal gaye woh pehle se pighala hua hi thasmiley15Pls check the fridge in your kitchenπŸ˜† & make sure whether it's working properly or not?smiley37

- I loved how he said he will bring more icecream for His Gudiyasmiley17In future, CV's I would love to watch Akshan's icecream date woh bhi late nightsmiley42& Gol Gappa competition toh yaad hai nah?smiley9donom bucket list pe add kar hi do....smiley40

"Hamara Mann toh aapke baatom se hi shaant ho gaya, icecream ki zarurat nahi hai...."

- This is Pyaarsmiley27 He is Her Solace where she & her soul just calms down so easily just like he does in her presencesmiley17Appreciate their height difference along with that Pyaari smiles adoring their lips        smiley43smiley42

2. Assurance From A Son To A Father:

"Main Guddan ko kabhi bhi akela nahi chodunga.....Mere ateet ka wapas aa jaane se na hi Guddan ka vartmaan badlega aur na hi uske bhavashya ko koi khatra hoga.....VACHAN DETA HU MAIN AAPKO ISS GHAR KI SAAS AUR MERI PATNI GUDDAN HAI AUR GUDDAN HI RAHEGI.... AUR YEH SACH KOI BHI NAHI BADAL SAKTA, ANTRA BHI NAHI...."

- Bhushan Papa's pareshani was legit right wrt a doting fathersmiley14But I loved how Akshat patiently listened to his worries & once again assured him that he will never ever leave Guddan's Saath & PROMISED HIM THAT MRS.GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL IS & WILL BE THE SAAS OF JINDAL BHAVAN & AKSHAT JINDAL's WIFE & NO ONE POSSESS THE HAQ TO CHANGE THIS TRUTH NOT EVEN HIS PASTsmiley20smiley32

- The way Guddan like always showed her immense trust in her Jindal Saab & his Promises took My dil once againsmiley27Such a perfect shot na?smiley42

3. Assurance From A Son To A Mother:

- Just look at his pain of zabardasti moving away from His Sukoon, His Guddansmiley13

"Guddan ki chinta math kariye maa, Main hu uske saath....Kuch nahi hone dunga.....Hum sab hai uske saath..... GUDDAN KI JAGAH MERE DIL MEIN AUR HAMARE GHAR MEIN POORI TARAH SURAKSHIT HAI MAA..... USSE KOI NAHI LE SAKTA....."

- This was a much needed scenesmiley20 & I am glad that CV's gave Dadi's POV wrt the change of events smiley32I loved how Akshat assured his mom & clear out her worries about her beti, Guddan's futuresmiley14smiley32I loved how Akshat shared his dard of staying away from His wife before his momsmiley31

- From saying no one can take Antra's place in his heart & in his zindagi to declaring that THE PLACE GUDDAN HAD EARNED IN HIS HEART AND IN THEIR HOUSE WILL REMAIN INTACT THEREsmiley40 & HE WONT ALLOW ANYONE TO GRAB HIS GUDDAN's PLACEsmiley32was such a beautiful way of watching how Antra's Akshat transformed into Guddan's Jindal Saabsmiley14smiley42Dil le lo CV'ssmiley27smiley10

- Yeh dekhiye na kinna zyada pareshaan hai Jindal Saab apne Gudiya ke liyesmiley14He is so restless & is craving for His Sukoonsmiley14

- Patha nahi q mereko lagta hai Kal Pakka Balcony mein so jaayega Jindal Saab woh bhi apni Gudiya ko nihaarte nihaartesmiley17Q ki Balcony par Gudiya ka ehsaas jo haismiley9Agar aisa scene mile toh Isn't just so amazing to know that Jindal Saab cant even breathe inside their room w/o His Guddan?smiley14Hayeee Yeh Pyaarsmiley42It's Painfully beautifulsmiley14

Notes:

As I always say Jindal Saab expresses my reactions on pointsmiley37smiley10

- This was my reaction to Chudail's & Chorni's dialogues & their irritating smilessmiley7{I just loved this look from Akshat when Chudail did her bakwasss of leaving Akshat and Aunty alonesmiley40smiley15}

- This was my reaction to Aunty's irritating chipkopanti & ghamandsmiley7

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Arey balcony Kya,apni gudia ke saath jaakar hi so jaaye πŸ˜‰

Beautiful post πŸ€—

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

As usual Lovely ,Lovely post . 

And saru that dialogue today by akshat :tumse jude ehsaas , ye , marzi hai meri " I want to steal your line dil jann jigar sab lelo dialogue tha . 

Writing , direction and deliverance all were brilliant in that line . 

After saying ye he looked at their closeness and then that "marzi hai meri " was so romantic. He wants that closeness . In fact now craves for it . 

Haan Pakka balcony me soyega , I am damn sure . Guddan udhar hi dekhe ja rahi thi and chowkidaar ke jaise she chose to sleep bang below the balcony with a good view. typical wife she has become . 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: TC_FA

Arey balcony Kya,apni gudia ke saath jaakar hi so jaaye πŸ˜‰

Beautiful post πŸ€—

No chance , Director made guddan sleep on that sofa so no chance . guddan is sleeping there to keep an eye on hubby !!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

He will come sleep with her when she choses to sleep near the swimming pool !!!! pakka !!! 

RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Another Beautiful Post. Loved everything about it.

I was really waiting to read your post. I agree the first scene in kitchen was so beautiful. The way he held her and told her that, he would have been upset if she didn't feel bad over their situation was so good. The way he held her face and finally, the smile on Guddan's face brought some peace in his heart.

Just loved the part where he said that he will continue to tease her ahead. His words held the promise that they will be together, no matter what happens and whoever tries to come between them. 

Again, Akshat and Guddan's father bond is really touching. He is tensed for her daughter and only Akshat can bring him some peace right now; which he did too. He is so confident that they will be together.

Dadi and Akshat's scene was really needed. I was just discussing with my mom today that they have shown nothing about her views on current situation and here comes the scene. LOVED his dialogue when he said that no can replace Guddan in their home and in his heart. Her place is fixed. They have shown complete contrast in his views these days and I am loving every bit of it. 

I just want to add one more thing that I loved Akshat's expression when Durga opened her mouth. I was actually feeling the same that someone please get her out or shut her mouth. I just hope they will get rid of this track soon because it is getting difficult to watch Antara clinging to Akshat. 

RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I do really hope they can spend their night on poolside, we have some good memories there. 

Shona1991 thumbnail

Woho...

Such me Dil jaan jigar Sab le liya yeh dono cuties be to ...β€οΈπŸ’πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ’‹

Such me Jindal Saab was like abhi fatenge chorni and dayan PE ...πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜–πŸ˜‘

This aunty is such a chipkali...

But love how Aj saves his izzat...😜

Hope yeh asli wali he antra ho to akshat k sare guilt douts Saab clear ho Jaye...😈

Yeh mahamaya muh fat to hai he but insecure b he...πŸ‘»

But humare Jindal Saab give her damn...😎

Unk Dil jaan jigar Sab me sirf gudiya he basi hai.....πŸ₯°

Ab bas Kal Hume Sher sherni ka pool side wali gufa me romance mil Jaye to sone per suhaga ho jayega😍😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜

Edited by Shona1991 - 4 years ago
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful post for a beautiful episodeπŸ‘πŸΌ

I just loved how Aj assures guddan that his feelings for her is his marzi he dont want to and never allow her to go from him he is not gonna leave her 

Balcony me q main to chahti hu Aj guddan ke pass jakr so jaye aur agar dono ek dusre ko cude kr ke soye to☺️main to imagine kr kr ke hi khush ho  rhi hu hope meri ye wish jald puri hoπŸ˜›

Waiting for tommorow

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Saru!! πŸ˜ƒ

Iss post ke liye ek bada sa πŸ€—

It's so beautifully written and you are so right!! Mere mann mei laddo phit rahe hai Everytime AJ holds her close and cups her face. 

Mujhe bhi AJ chahiye!! β€οΈ

πŸ˜†

And every word spoken by Akshat was a promise of togetherness. He understands and feels the same feelings that she feels. Passion, Pain, Happiness, Hurt, Anger. Sab kuch same pinch hai dono ke beech πŸ˜³There connection deserves a ton of β˜―️

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ€—always ur topic recap the episode 

bass β€οΈle lo