Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Kuch logo ki lovestory na.....(25th June Analysis)

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sorry for being MIA wasn't feeling well. 

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THAT PRECAP THAT HAIRSTYLE, THAT CLOSENESS THAT SONG. Of course Abhir Misbhir ki epic love story kay chances he chances hain. Haaye  Misbhir dosti scenes are so refreshing they remind me of my other favorite ITV couple swasan whose relationship also started with friendship. Their banter on tum yahan kaisay and M confessing that she used his app and A calling her stalker and M referring to her self as angry chorni was amazing. Like up till now A used to call her that so thoda thoda asar ho raha M par A ki baaton ka. Also when she says meray dost ko aik dost ki zaroorat thi A's expression their I have expected him to say that dobara kehan he is so mesmerized by her. Yay laraky ka kuch nahi ho sakta he is full on in love. I am so glad Nanu reminded Abhir of his own lovestroy Nanu is a true shipper who portrays all our feelings. Also AM conversation about love stories were so apt. As A said some love stories start great but in the middle love fizzles out while M said kuch love stories alag hoti hain un main shuru say complications hoti hain well almost all epic love stories had complications and AM story itself is full of complications I just hope as the song in the precap hinted dono mil kar chaltay hain na, AM solves their problems together. 

Thoughts???

Edited by fangirl1012 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THAT PRECAP THAT HAIRSTYLE, THAT CLOSENESS THAT SONG. Of course Abhir Misbhir ki epic love stroy kay chances he chances hain. Haaye  Misbhir dosti scenes are so refreshing they remind me of my other favorite ITV couple swasan whose relationship also started with friendship. Their banter on tum yahan kaisay and M confessing that she used his app and A calling her stalker and M referring to her self as angry chorni was amazing. Like up till now A used to call her that so thoda thoda asar ho raha M par A ki baaton ka. Also when she says meray dost ko aik dost ki zaroorat thi A's expression their I have expected him to say that dobara kehan he is so mesmerized by her. Yay laraky ka kuch nahi ho sakta he is full on in love. I am so glad Nanu reminded Abhir of his own lovestroy Nanu is a true shipper who portrays all our feelings. Also AM conversation about love stories were so apt. As A said some love stories start great but in the middle love fizzles out while M said kuch love stories alag hoti hain un main shuru say complications hoti hain well almost all epic love stories had complications and AM story itself is full of complications I just hope as the song in the precap hinted dono mil kar chaltay hain na, AM solves their problems together. 

Thoughts???

Beautiful post 

Kal ke episode ka to wait Karna mushkil Ho raha, so dreamy so romantic so sizzling 

Complications jitni bhi aaye , jab tak mishbir ek saath hai, there will be no problem 

Kuku ke chakkar mein romantic scenes MIL rahe hai but atleast romantic scenes MIL rahe hai utna kaafi 

Finally mishti ko bhi Lagne lagega that they are more than friends 

I am so waiting for their after confession love story 

Abhi se itne romantic hai, confession ke Baad to un Dono ke alawa mera kisi pe dhyaan hi nahi jaane waala 

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

Beautiful post 

Kal ke episode ka to wait Karna mushkil Ho raha, so dreamy so romantic so sizzling 

Complications jitni bhi aaye , jab tak mishbir ek saath hai, there will be no problem 

Kuku ke chakkar mein romantic scenes MIL rahe hai but atleast romantic scenes MIL rahe hai utna kaafi 

Finally mishti ko bhi Lagne lagega that they are more than friends 

I am so waiting for their after confession love story 

Abhi se itne romantic hai, confession ke Baad to un Dono ke alawa mera kisi pe dhyaan hi nahi jaane waala 

Qasmay yaar they are so effing romantic agar Kuku track gives us Misbhir scenes then evenI have no issues . I want to watch the episode asap but have work so will probably watch it at night 😒

Anuka3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THAT PRECAP THAT HAIRSTYLE, THAT CLOSENESS THAT SONG. Of course Abhir Misbhir ki epic love story kay chances he chances hain. Haaye  Misbhir dosti scenes are so refreshing they remind me of my other favorite ITV couple swasan whose relationship also started with friendship. Their banter on tum yahan kaisay and M confessing that she used his app and A calling her stalker and M referring to her self as angry chorni was amazing. Like up till now A used to call her that so thoda thoda asar ho raha M par A ki baaton ka. Also when she says meray dost ko aik dost ki zaroorat thi A's expression their I have expected him to say that dobara kehan he is so mesmerized by her. Yay laraky ka kuch nahi ho sakta he is full on in love. I am so glad Nanu reminded Abhir of his own lovestroy Nanu is a true shipper who portrays all our feelings. Also AM conversation about love stories were so apt. As A said some love stories start great but in the middle love fizzles out while M said kuch love stories alag hoti hain un main shuru say complications hoti hain well almost all epic love stories had complications and AM story itself is full of complications I just hope as the song in the precap hinted dono mil kar chaltay hain na, AM solves their problems together. 

Thoughts???

I wait for your daily analysis on the episode. I loved the episode esp Mishbir moments. Their is certain freshness and uniquness about this couple. They are very relatable. Their conversations are music to my ears. I cannot wait for tomorrow’s episode. 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Was wondering where you were... feel better soon 😊

Their friendship is soooo soothing! It has Ajeeb sa sukoon!! Eagerly waiting to watch today's episode, MishBir and Shaheer in Ponytail 

I also loved this poetry from day before yesterday's episode and Shah narrated it oh so well...

Khamosh kyun ho boldo
Seedha sa hisaab hai
Aasan se sawal ka
Aasan sa jawab hai
Need main ye lamha kai baar dekha hai maine
Bol do to sachh bane Chup raho to sawal hai

⭐️

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thoughts???

song pe dhyan hi nai diya until you mentioned. i was so focused on the duo

ofcourse they deal things together*sighs*

hope you feel better soon.

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thoughts???

Very well written...AM story is beautiful!

PS. Get well soon :)

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Get well soon.

Oh yes... yesterday's episode was all about Mishbir's friendship and a hint of the beginning of their love story. Coz finally Abir has decided to know about Mishti's feelings.

Their convo in the pub was good.By the way i am super impressed with Abir's tracker app. Kya app hei.👏 itna accurately toh google map bhi nahi batata. Mishti is using that app to the max.(full utilisation)🤣

Kaisa app hei,family n relatives ko add kardo bas. Then it's so easy to figure out anyone's location in 2mins.😃 Bas mere mummy ke liye yeh app download karwado.

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuka3

I wait for your daily analysis on the episode. I loved the episode esp Mishbir moments. Their is certain freshness and uniquness about this couple. They are very relatable. Their conversations are music to my ears. I cannot wait for tomorrow’s episode. 

Hey Anuka thanks for commenting. I love AM so I have to write something on them. They make my shipper heart go crazy and Yass they are relatable.

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Was wondering where you were... feel better soon 😊

Their friendship is soooo soothing! It has Ajeeb sa sukoon!! Eagerly waiting to watch today's episode, MishBir and Shaheer in Ponytail 

I also loved this poetry from day before yesterday's episode and Shah narrated it oh so well...

Khamosh kyun ho boldo
Seedha sa hisaab hai
Aasan se sawal ka
Aasan sa jawab hai
Need main ye lamha kai baar dekha hai maine
Bol do to sachh bane Chup raho to sawal hai

⭐️

Thank you for the get well soon wishes. A virtual hug and Yass gal damn I forgot to mention the poetry. It's beautiful because it perfectly captures the dilemma we all face when it comes to confessing our love or when we expect someone to confess their love for us. We measure whatever they say and don't say.