•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Honestly naira gives such a terrible name to single mothers. Now this kairaav running away from home track makes her look even worse. I can see karthik being livid with naira after getting to know she is alive and kairaav his son because she put him in huge danger. I won't be suprised now if there is a custody track and karthik uses this incident as an example of why she's a terrible mother. This track has really ruined naira's character whilst making me sympathise with and like karthik more. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago

Not only best mother but Best daughter, Best sister, Best DIL all awards  goes to Naira Singhania Goenka...who is living a life away from people who care about her without their knowledge...for them she is dead...but she is breathing, sulking, blaming kismat and kartik, telling fake stories, showing off physical strength with unrealistic dialogues...and the cycle repeats...she is not living...want her delusion to end asap...the lively, living, caring person should be back...

I actually feel bad for Shivangi for what Naira has been reduced to. Her character used to be so well-written but now all she does is lecture people on morality, strength and fight unnecessary fights. 

In every damn track where Kartik's made to do stupid things, at least, there is some depth, some emotional connect, Naira has nothing going for her. If anything, those tracks gave Mohsin a chance to play around with his skills, showcase his talent, Shivangi can't even do that right now given there's nothing much for her character to do. 

I wish the cvs stop portraying her as a useless sherni who's indifferent to everyone and just wants to prove how strong she is. 

Lol I actually would support Kartik's character if he demands for custody. In all fairness, he would be the better parent based on what's been shown so far. 

Originally posted by Fari_15

I actually feel bad for Shivangi for what Naira has been reduced to. Her character used to be so well-written but now all she does is lecture people on morality, strength and fight unnecessary fights. 

In every damn track where Kartik's made to do stupid things, at least, there is some depth, some emotional connect, Naira has nothing going for her. If anything, those tracks gave Mohsin a chance to play around with his skills, showcase his talent, Shivangi can't even do that right now given there's nothing much for her character to do. 

I wish the cvs stop portraying her as a useless sherni who's indifferent to everyone and just wants to prove how strong she is. 

Lol I actually would support Kartik's character if he demands for custody. In all fairness, he would be the better parent based on what's been shown so far. 

True about mohsin getting to play around more. First the other leap where he played that really angry drunk all the time and now this. 

Naira is worst , immature and self centered single mother . Neither she knows how to act/behave as single mother in front of child nor she knows how to give tackle him when child asks about father instead of telling fake stories.

Sonakshi from kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi was like goal for single mother . She was sign of woman epitome and graceful single mother with immense strength . In front of sonakshi as single mother , naira looks so dumb and  immature single mother who just wants to prove she is no less than man but writers badly fail to project it on screen because neither she is well educated nor she has sound job and above all dance academy and jewelery designer profession se direct yoga teacher?!!!! atleast profession to dhang ka dikhao naira ka writers.

Naira super woman/super mom nai foolish woman with zero skills dikh rai hai screen par , maturity and immense strength to bahot durr ki baat hai .

Shame on writers who failed to write single mother's character in powerful way.

TRP aunties bhi blue butterflies and 2-2 rainbows dekh kar hass rai hogi , or woh faltu ka foolbaal sikhne ke natak se to or bhi hasi aa rahi hogi , naira kisi angle se mature mother of one child nai lagti hai.

Custody case dikhao or kairav ki custody uske father ko dedo . Woh bhi koi akkalwala nai hai ,dumb he hai but 5 saal ke baad bhi maa to kafi immature hai ,ho sakta hai kairav ka father maturity and fatherhood mai better nikle.

Kaise parents mile hai bichare kairav ko , kairav ke zyada unlucky muje koi nai lagta jisko itni immature and utter waste maa mili hai jiski memory kabhi ja sakti hai , dimag se aj bhi bacchi hai , na he koi dhang ki career hai baccha palne ke liye or na he koi skill hai bacche ki parwarish karne ki .Itna gussa ata hai naira jaisi immature and  incompetent mother ko dekh kar😡😡

Originally posted by sweet_tania

Naira is worst , immature and self centered single mother . Neither she knows how to act/behave as single mother in front of child nor she knows how to give tackle him when child asks about father instead of telling fake stories.

Sonakshi from kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi was like goal for single mother . She was sign of woman epitome and graceful single mother with immense strength . In front of sonakshi as single mother , naira looks so dumb and  immature single mother who just wants to prove she is no less than man but writers badly fail to project it on screen because neither she is well educated nor she has sound job and above all dance academy and jewelery designer profession se direct yoga teacher?!!!! atleast profession to dhang ka dikhao naira ka writers.

Naira super woman/super mom nai foolish woman with zero skills dikh rai hai screen par , maturity and immense strength to bahot durr ki baat hai .

Shame on writers who failed to write single mother's character in powerful way.

TRP aunties bhi blue butterflies and 2-2 rainbows dekh kar hass rai hogi , or woh faltu ka foolbaal sikhne ke natak se to or bhi hasi aa rahi hogi , naira kisi angle se mature mother of one child nai lagti hai.

Custody case dikhao or kairav ki custody uske father ko dedo . Woh bhi koi akkalwala nai hai ,dumb he hai but 5 saal ke baad bhi maa to kafi immature hai ,ho sakta hai kairav ka father maturity and fatherhood mai better nikle.

Kaise parents mile hai bichare kairav ko , kairav ke zyada unlucky muje koi nai lagta jisko itni immature and utter waste maa mili hai jiski memory kabhi ja sakti hai , dimag se aj bhi bacchi hai , na he koi dhang ki career hai baccha palne ke liye or na he koi skill hai bacche ki parwarish karne ki .Itna gussa ata hai naira jaisi immature and  incompetent mother ko dekh kar😡😡

I cant deny naira being immature but comparing her to sonakshi is wrong . Sonakshi had her family support in raising the child so it was very different..yes , her revealing everything about dev was one good and refreshing twist ..naira shouldnt act so lost while answering about kartik as she had all the time in the world to think what will she tell her son when he grows up..

Originally posted by _charu_

I cant deny naira being immature but comparing her to sonakshi is wrong . Sonakshi had her family support in raising the child so it was very different..yes , her revealing everything about dev was one good and refreshing twist ..naira shouldnt act so lost while answering about kartik as she had all the time in the world to think what will she tell her son when he grows up..

Naira deliberately let her family believe that she died in accident after seeing her photo with that mala she could have cleared their misconception...though Singhanias might push her to extreme to patch up with Kartik for Kairav...but still...Naitik isn't also currently a part of show...maybe...they could show him searching for her and not believing that his daughter died...

kuch rang pyaar..was written more realistically. The couple divorced because their marriage was not strong enough to overcome family issues..and the child was born after the divorce ..and sonAkshi never wanted to keep the child away from dev...even though he divorced her ..she still went to him to tell him about the baby after she gave birth....but was chased away by his family..and dev was not shown grieving sonAkshi..in fact he was having relationships with other women...remember those hotel room scenes...dev and sonAkshi did not have that great love that kaira and Avneil,had...where karthik and Neil were still shown grieving their wives after 5 and 10 years ..and the faking death etc..that these two women did  is also so unrealistic...who does these things in real life.. but kaira and Avneil fairytale romance is actually enjoyable ..it’s fictional but nice to watch...who wouldn’t want to see a karthik and Neil...the ultimate romantic heros...their love for their wives surpasses the ordinary man..and it’s a treat for us ladies 😀

I was comparing naira and sonakshi mainly for their own parenting ways irrespective to circumstances ,family or partner . What i wanted to conclude was naira is very immature mother . I was irritated with that stupid tina the tin tin word also. I always felt kind of connection missing in between naira and kairav because of this tina the tin tin kind of actions and words . 

Sonakshi was having family because she chose it for herself and naira is without family because she chose to live alone.  Naira herself is responsible for messing kairav's life. Naira is not healthy health vise due to her memory loss problem still she chose this life for kairav, kal ko usko kuch ho jata hai to kairav anath ho jayega itna bhi sochne ki maturity nai hai .