Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Every episode this week has been exciting better than hour long ME !! I’m curious now whether this Friday’s Episode will live up to our expectations ?? Or will it be a dud in an otherwise near perfect week !! Side note : I like Pari’s idea of rechristening Bh 😆 What do you think Bhasu, Bhasi or BM ? Let me know your views in the post below.

Friday’s Recap :  Introducing The Desi Incredibles !

Bh flings Pari’s bagpack containing the Pach Tatva Dravya (PTD) into the ocean much to the horror of Piansh. Pari understands it was sent by dadi to end MA. Bh carries on with the wedding. Pia thinking fast realises even if PTD is not there they can still defeat Bh using the Five Elements around them. For that she needs PariAnsh’s help.

Bh brags about her record of being undefeated to Piya. Piya to Ansh’s astonishment agrees they can defeat a human formed from earth but not someone made of unknown elements. At this Bh puffs up with the knowledge that she was made from the Five Elements having each Element’s power. Cottoning on PariAnsh don’t know what those Five Elements are & what Piya’s game plan is ? 

Bh incredulous that nobody here knows such a basic thing refuses to participate. Mom & daughter play up that Urvashi Aunty must not be knowing ? They are Jal ,Vayu....Bh supplies the remaining answers Jal ,Vayu ,Prithvi ,Agni & Akaash. (😒Curiosity may have killed the cat but here Vanity killed this Daayan 🙄! )

Piya summoning water from the ocean splashes Bh ! Ansh flying up creates wind by flapping his wings. Pari likewise summons the Daayan Vriksh spraying earth rather mitti on Bh. Now we only need is Agni !

Otherside Ni & Rathores worry about the safety of their kids. They decide to pray to to Ganeshji while waiting for them.

While Rathores & Ni pray for them. Naman fusses about Dil’s wounds. Dil faints in his arms rapidly turning into ice. Naman having researched about Chudails learnt that after taking someone’s else form they get exhausted & fall into a deep sleep & then turn to ice. To defrost her he puts her in a circle of candles. Dil regains consciousness. After ascertaining his missus is okay he turns to leave. Only to be stopped by Dil. “Does he not like her anymore ?” she enquires.

Naman assures her he still does only now she isn’t the same Chudail he gave his heart to. Instead of DDLJ’ SRK she now bats for the other team ie Kajol. For him love means freedom. To make her happy he is setting her free. Dil doesn’t look that happy to be set free ! 💔

Bh taunts Piyansh ! How will they summon fire when only she has the power to create fire on this Island. At this Piansh recollect baby Adi who when angry his face got red & he set the Daayan’s choti on fire. They urge Adi to remember. Bh helpfully buts in to point out how ridiculous it is to ask this Choosa for help ? At this Adi’s face goes red 😡. Realising Adi needs to get really mad Ansh asks Urvashi to repeat herself. Urvashi gladly supplies more insults. Adi now really pissed 🤬traps her in a circle of fire. Piya taunts Urvashi back “That alone we may be weak but together we stand undefeated” 

Uncowed Bh points out how will they summon Akash ? It is still out of their reach ! On cue Ganpati Bappa appears in the sky, lightening flashes across the sky. Yes he heard the Rathores cry for help. Striking Bh with lightening the Fifth Element he decimates her to ashes. Ironic isn’t it 😏

Piyansh with Riad happily return home. There Nanu hugs Pari then Adi for the first time. All the family members meet their grandchildren. Piansh treat the wounds of their children each. Seeing them together again VedChai want to leave to give them some privacy. But Piya having treated Pari’s wounds is ready to leave. The Rathores protest. Pari wants to stay with papa & Adi. Ved asks her to come back home. 

Piya points out this isn’t her home she was thrown out. When she needed support there was no one standing with her. She was all alone raising Pari. She had to live without her son. Now when she wants to be alone they’re offering support.She reminds Ansh about that time in the rain. Ansh looks remorseful. Everyone else including Ni fall silent. 

Ved tries once again. “Sometimes in a fit of anger we do things we shouldn’t”. Piya doesn’t believe so. “Even if he took that decision in a fit of anger what about the divorce papers ? He sent it over thinking his decision through.” Hearing this Ansh & Rathores look shocked.

Precap : Piansh both look angry. Ved pleads with them to give their relationship a second chance based on their love. Only Piya refuses since love is based on trust ! If there is no trust, then there is no love ! As Piya leaves with Pari Ansh takes hold of her hand to stop her. 

👩‍💻 Attention Silent Readers : For those of you who missed out on the pre/post leap story. All the Wu's are now available in the #Nazar Wu Links in the Forum Announcement Section. 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hallyumint thumbnail

If last week was a super dhamaka then this week too is no less an emotional rollercoaster. Brace yourself ! Today’s episode is intense. There will moments of pure frustration but also some deeply satisfying ones..... 

Monday's Recap : Piya’s Decision 

We begin the episode with Piya bringing up their divorce issue. It’s news to Ansh & Rathods ! They hotly debate on who brought the divorce papers first. When Shekhar comes up with the realisation it was Mo’s doing. To separate them & bring Urvashi into Ansh’s life. Ansh agrees. Piya isn’t that ready to put all the blame on Mo specially not Ansh’s eagerness to marry Uru. Ansh negates that with Piya’s haste to get married 6 years back. Pari clears that mu up. With all the mu’s cleared the Rathods think the path to Piya & Ansh getting back together is also cleared. Piya thinks otherwise. She neither has the courage nor any trust left. “It’s a good thing Pari isn’t used to living with all of them otherwise it would take a lifetime to get used to living without them”she levels at Ansh. Pari leaves with Piya. 

Ved tries one more time to plead with them give their relation a chance based on their love. To which Piya responds that love is based on trust where there is no trust there is no love. Rathods urge Ansh to stop Piya specially Ved who points out it’s his fault. He needs to apologise maybe she might relent.

Piya leaves with Pari in tow. Ni & Sa follow suit. Only to find Ansh standing in her way. Baring his heart out with “Mar Jaon Ya Jee Loon Zara” ( Agneepth) he pleads his case. It ends with him tearfully hugging her. Something breaks within Piya & she too hugs him back. In the background everyone is happy.

Only to push Ansh away. Between them stands 6 years of bitter memories. “One day is not enough to heal 6 years worth of pain of anger of complaints.” She could maybe one day forgive Ansh but she could never forget even if does he apologise & admit to his mistakes. So saying she leaves with Pari.

Only to be stopped by Ved once again. She pleads with Piya not to punish Adi & Pari for all their mistakes & Ansh’s. Why deprive them of both the parents love , of a chance to grow up together in one family. Piya agrees Pari can live with them. Everyone including Ni & Sa are happy at this. But she can’t be a part of this family. Nobody is happy with that. Before leaving she tearfully hugs Adi & Pari. Riad protest. Piya apologises “They are too young for her to explain her reasons. But to always remember one thing that mama loves them a lot” Extracting a promise from them to always stay happy & not to trouble anyone she determinedly moves forward. (🙄This is giving me a deja vu feeling of Ramayana) She enters the lift to see Ansh tearfully hugging Riad & then sorrowfully looking at her. Ni & Sa follow suit

( 😓Phew) Heavy - duty drama over we shift to a lighter terrain. Dilman 💕. Only I’m not getting my dose of Namanisms today. There’s some more heavy scenes to wade through. (smiley22 Why ? Monday ! Why ? ) Our mandbudhi chudail symbolically declares her love by offering him a bowl of Imlis. According to him love isn’t selfish so she’s giving him the thing she loves the most her Imlis. 🤦🏻‍♀️Hi Hi Hi ! Only Naman has had enough ! He upbraids her for all that she has put him through starting with his 6 year wait to Hrithik Roshan to ViSa. And now when he’s given up she’s again standing in his way with a bowl of Imlis. He doesn’t know whether to cry at his fate or laugh or eat her Imlis. “Don’t cry ! Don’t cry !“ Dil interrupts. Urging him to only laugh she wipes his tears & again offers him her bowl of Imlis. Hi Hi Hi ! (Dil you’re really an Idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️ !)

We shift to Ni Sa & Piya in their home. Ni respects her decision but at the same time he shares his regret of separating himself from Piya for which he never once forgave himself. He asks her to reconsider. “They need their mom also as much their dad.” Piya knows that but what she’s not able to do she can’t. Saavi asks whether she’ll be able to live without Pari ? Piya responds Just like how she lived without Adi likewise she’ll live without Pari. She’ll console herself with the thought atleast they are happy together. Ni supporting her decision asks her future plans. Piya hasn’t thought that far ahead ( Please join Team R !) Asking them not to worry she tells them she’s okay. Aww Saavi cheers her up. Time for a sisterly hug 🤗 

Spotting Bh’s ashes catching fire in the distance she sends Piya to rest in her room. Drawing Ni’s attention to the table smiley3smiley3 they are horrified to discover that not only is Bh’s ashes which GM extinguished catching fire again but so is Bh’s nail. Back at the island rising from Bh’s ashes is a formless white mist ( Yikes !! 🥶) It goes inside a room. Ni’s phone rings he receives some shocking news from Ved. smiley3

Ansh thinking Riad are so heartbroken by their mom’s leaving that they are hiding their tears from him goes to comfort them. But our ever resilient Riad smiley16 have other ideas in mind. They vow to patch up the adults just like they did in summer camp. smiley36 Ansh doesn’t think it’s that simple. But Riad think otherwise. Ved interrupts this moment to discuss an unfortunate development.

Precap : 💁🏼‍♀️ Mo’s statue glows green. Even Ni doesn’t have the answer. With the kids at home Avinash suggest they shift her to Bandaap. Riad overhear everything. Ansh catches sight of them.

👩‍💻 Attention Silent Readers : For those of you who missed out on the pre/post leap story. All the Wu's are now available in the #Nazar Wu Links in the Forum Announcement Section. 

My Comments:

Due to my bad health i was intending to give a summary but this episode deserves a recap. I am happy to note that Jerk Ansh has been permanently laid to bed. Today i saw the return of our old Ansh. There were some really hard hitting dialogues today from both Piya Ved Ni & Naman’s side. Especially Piya gave some really good zingers. Right down to acting, dialogue delivery, the scene set up everything was sensitively portrayed. This episode is a must watch !!! Guys don’t miss it !! 

Piya although I don’t agree with her decisions there’s one upside for me. I don’t have to question Ansh’s motive for pursuing Piya. It’s not to get Pari. Now that mu,child custody drama is over i can now look forward to watching Nazar once again. Welcome back my Daayans  🤗Their separation drama Piyansh nok jhok will continue till Navratri 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m not in a hurry to see it all wrapped up. My Dilman & Bhasmo is all i care about. Oh and Riad’s cute antics of course. 😆

Madhura all the best for tommorow 🧟‍♀️

Sayonara 🧚‍♀️

Hallyumint thumbnail

Reserved for wu 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Wu removed