Live Update 25.06.19(precap link added)

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Detailed update will be given by piku

Aj says if i have to hold ur hand to leave then i would have leave u after Antra's arrival Aj says u have told antra lies without asking anyone i understand ur dard because i m also feeling that dard while telling lie to antra i have my own marzi to leave with u guddu says i trust u Aj says ur ice cream is melted i will bring another for u guddu says no need of that i calmed down after listening ur talk Aj chuckles bhushan comes there with lomdi and rewti bhushan says guddu trust u so much she risked her own astitva she will go with me Aj goes to him he holds his hand and says i understand ur takleef bt dont worry about her future she will remain jindal bhawan's saas and my wife this truth will not change antra v nhi lomdi says give some time to damadji bhushan says its wakt ka maar i hope he fulfills all his vachan guddu says he will fulfill it he always supports me i trust him Aj says thank u

Laxmi is upset saru comes there and ask her y she is crying as antra sasu ma is alive oh now i get it i m also sad for guddu's broken sagai laxmi berates her for udaoing her sasuma's mazak and leaves from there (not going in detail)dayan and chorni convo dayan wants to take charge of home in her hand

Dadi says she cant see guddu in these condition Aj says he also cant see her like this dadi says she is happy that Antra is alive bt i m worried for guddu too she have risked her astitva Aj says  dont worry for her i m with her i will tell everything to antra after her recovery he hugs her and says no one can remove guddu's position in this house and in my dil

Antra slips guddu sambhaloed her bhootni says u have helped me so i should say thank u to u btw we r ladke wala and u r from girl's side and it will be for the last time that a ladki wala had sambhaloed a ladkawala guddu says it was her farz antra says only her akshat has right to get worry for her she ask about her family she says they left bhootni says then y u r here chorni comes there and says she will live her for the arrangements bhootni says she can live bt she have a condition that not to go near her Akshat she might  seems to be weird bt she cant tolerate any girl around her akshat bt how could she becoz they have many difference and she is married too saru says she is happy that bhootni is back we will enjoy bhootni cups her face and hugs her and says yes i m back now i want to go in my room guddu says she is sick she should take rest Antra says she is going to take rest only in her husband's arm she leaves guddu says i have to stop her saru says how could she stop her for going into  her room bhootni is on stairs guddu tries to stop her bt she yells at her instead by saying she is antra jindal its her house(not going in detail) she enters into Akshan room she gets shocked guddu and chorni also enters antra is overjoyed by seeing her photo and room arrangements Aj enters in the room she says if he loves her so much then god too cant seperate her from him she hugs Aj guddu says hum chalte hai dayan too says we should also leave we should give some privacy to them as they r husband and wife Aj glares at her they leave antra hugs Aj says i missed u aj also unwillingly says i missed u too 

At night guddu holds pillows in her hand dayan says she can live wherever she wants chorni and dayan taunts her guddu wipes her tears and leave from there chorni says that bhootni is not sidhi sadhi we should be alert(not going in detail)

In Akshan room Aj thinks in his mind about guddu he was about to leave to find guddu antra comes and stops her Aj says her tabiat is not thik she should take rest antra made him sit on the bed caresses his hand and is about to kiss Aj is worried

Precap- antra ask Aj too pehnaoe her ms guddu is shocked and Aj holds ms in his hand

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzIy5AYlI3F/

-------------------------------------------------------------------

p.s.  Pervy ko dher sari duwayein for his lambi zindagi taki aur flop "foolproof" plans bana sake. Beton ke liye dher sari lollipops ki kamna taki wo chup hi rahe ! & most important, 

Lakh di lanat tere mu tay Durga Jindal ! 

Edited by Kammy02 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lo ji hum aa gaye ! 😛

kavya1994 thumbnail

Shuru ho Gaya moti khopdi aur Chorni ke logics😡

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Shuru ho Gaya moti khopdi aur Chorni ke logics😡

wo nahi sudharne wale 🤪

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yeh muh kholi janmo see bichdi beheney ek ulti lhopdi aur ek bin pati ke chorni 

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Vampish bg play ho Raha hai bhootni par 🤬

kavya1994 thumbnail

Antara is so classy angrezi aunty😆

Muphat and romantic too, possessive hi Nahi obsessed one

Edited by kavya1994 - 4 years ago
Ajgud thumbnail

Satyanash he rawat ki behen nahi hai such a classy English Rawat will be shifted to ICU ...if only CVS remembered that rawat disclosed about Antrata being Hindi dictionary 2.0

Ajgud thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Vampish bg play ho Raha hai bhootni par 🤬

To Kya bhajan bajega as expected 🤣

captainplus thumbnail

Laxmi bahu is awesome 😛⭐️