Does anyone want to celebrate ??

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Since this show is ending and after this don't know if we guys will be active on this forum for long after that. How many of us would meet on another forum.

I thought we could do something special here in show's rememberance. Like a farewell party.... 

I don't know about you guys but i did enjoy myself on this forum. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Heyaa I would like to meet u all but first tell you which else show u watching or who else actors u love so we might meet in another forum

bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Since this show is ending and after this don't know if we guys will be active on this forum for long after that. How many of us would meet on another forum.

I thought we could do something special here in show's rememberance. Like a farewell party.... 

I don't know about you guys but i did enjoy myself on this forum. 

Hi, I enjoyed the show completely and the forum as well. It was nice to talk to Mages, -jaZ-, The_Trendsetter and others. I am having good time in the forum and i became Tina fan and Mohit fan. I want to be in the farewell party.

Hallyumint thumbnail

Well i am active on Nazar and Divya-Drishti.

Vish maybe later on Aghori im waiting for it open.

But do you guys have any ideas as to what kind party you would like.

Maybe bring vms share photos discuss for what u like about the show etc.

Something like that or something else.

Come on if it's to be a party i need you all to give your two cents. 

What's it to be 🙃😊😋

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

It was nice talking to all....its sad that i got to know this show in later part...first of all i didn't know of this &TV channel being in my box secondly i did not abt this show till my friend told me that its starring mohit-tina n i always loved them in their previous show....its just than i watch all the epi in zee website...once in a blue moon EK brings such a show in which everything is awesome...the story was good..cast is sheer brilliant...performance excellent par excellent n above all what a gorgeous couple mohit-tina once in ages comes such gorgeous couple that you just can't take your eyes off from and after watching i got totally hooked it was interesting though some tracks are bizzare like satrupa's track...aashka did a great job but the writing of that track was bizzarre...than my friend told me abt the controversy since i myself sense something before i learn abt the controversy....the show is just awesome...for me after PKYEK...Daayan is another masterpiece came from EK camp...i am sorry that i came to this forum in later part🙏but i had a great time talking with everyone...its fun

I will try to make akarsh-jhanvi vms for farewell....

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

currently i am watching kavach mahashivratri...mom is watching aghori i just tag along....

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

well its impossible or maybe it can happen...i want a S2 for Daayan with the same cast n couple(wishful desire)...the story can revolve around akarsh-jhanvi's daughter or it can be shown with akarsh-jhanvi being separated due to some reason n they meet again after long years...akarsh being the same protector but he stays away from jhanvi for her safety...

Hallyumint thumbnail

Better late than never Mages Welcome aboard.

Kavach - I just did a bash Sandhya post there. 

Vm’s - That would be lovely. Any other idea you have for this party .

PYeK Remix MJHT were my go to fav. There was also Hotel Kingston.

You’ll mostly see me around supernatural forums or comedy ones don’t watch Daily soaps.

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Better late than never Mages Welcome aboard.

thank u🤗

Kavach - I just did a bash Sandhya post there. 

we will definitely meet in kavach forum🤝

Vm’s - That would be lovely. Any other idea you have for this party .

i am bad with ideas but i am definitely making akarsh-jhanvi vm

PYeK Remix MJHT were my go to fav. There was also Hotel Kingston.

miss all this shows...star one was rocking those days with shows like DMG...MJHT...Geet...PKYEK

You’ll mostly see me around supernatural forums or comedy ones don’t watch Daily soaps.

we will defintely meet in kavach

I have to confess mohit is damn good in comedies...i just watch his chupke chupke he was hilarious as abhisekh awasthi🤣