Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Loads Of Drama .....Closness and Shocks (SBS / SBB segments)

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Both showed the same segments mostly....

1. Abhir and Mishti sing a beautiful song for KuKu....(The segment people played Dheere dheere se from Yo Yo honey sing for the segment)Abhir has all eyes on Mishti while singing while Mishti is looking at the audience..

2. Kunal and Kuhu are dancing nicely and are very close.... Abhir and Mishti are also dancing but that not that closely........in between They are about to trip when mishit hits her back lightly at the wall and abhir tries to help her ..(The pre cap scene).

3. Kunal is Angry and Upset that Mishti is also there in the party....He is about to leave .... He does not want to be in the same place with Mishti.........

4. Some Guys try to harass Mishti when she goes to washroom / Changing room and are forcing her to drink....Just then Abhir comes.. and all the goons run out......Mishti runs to Abhir and Hugs him...........

In SBS segment they show a ver close close up of Abhir and Mishti..Where Both break the hug slowly and Abhir is Intently looking a Mishti's face very very closly.. Mishti is feeling awkward ...... It looked like Abhir was almost about to kiss her Lips or Tears.... but then he holds her face and I guess checks if she is OK....

I must say Shaheers expressing were amazing and awww in this scene where he is so Intently looking at Mishti......even Rhea looked nice ..........

There is a small scene where Abhir has come to Drop her I guess they are on the road and Mishti just looks at him and walks away... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I saw these on twitter!!!! Oh my gaawddd. The way Mishti runs into his arms. Him holding her face, that was just!!! 

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yes yes yes.....

That SBS segment....They showed the scene where Mishti ran towards Abir and hugged him.After that some intense moments between Mishbir. Abir was looking at Mishti so closely..☺️as if he is gonna kiss her. Don't know what happened But Mishti was looking lost/uncomfortable when he dropped her.

Rhea also said Mishti feels secured when Abir is around.I am waiting for that scene.

Bahut drama hone waala hei Pub mei.😆

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: mridhu

I saw these on twitter!!!! Oh my gaawddd. The way Mishti runs into his arms. Him holding her face, that was just!!! 

true....

Did you also feel Abhir was about to Kiss her...

...and his expression was too obvious..... But I doubt that in the serial we can get this angle....SBS/SBB people some times get better angle then the show directorsmiley36..But they were cute and close....  smiley42

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ritvik interview-

jitna kuhu kunal se pyaar karti hai usse jyada kunal mishti se naftrat karta hai

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

There is a small scene where Abhir has come to Drop her I guess they are on the road and Mishti just looks at him and walks away... 

Can someone please post the link to the video where this part was shown? 

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Can someone please post the link to the video where this part was shown? 

Aaj ka SBS segment mei dekh lo ABP ke site pe. Otherwise just wait for some time. They will upload it on youtube.

socioboss9797 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Aaj ka SBS segment mei dekh lo ABP ke site pe. Otherwise just wait for some time. They will upload it on youtube.

Just saw a video on YT where Abir and Mish are in a cab and it's raining. They are probably returning after the harassment scene. Their closeness in the cab is oh so like a COUPLE who are about to kiss! The voice over says Abir ne maara Mauke pe Chowka. Then they show Mishti is video calling Abir in her room after reaching home. Is this what you guys were talking about?

Edited by socioboss9797 - 4 years ago
Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Just saw a video on YT where Abir and Mish are in a cab and it's raining. They are probably returning after the harassment scene. Their closeness in the cab is oh so like a COUPLE who are about to kiss! The voice over says Abir ne maara Mauke pe Chowka. Then they show Mishti is video calling Abir in her room after reaching home. Is this what you guys were talking about?

Haillaaa...which segment Is this... This is not the one I mentioned.... I just saw that Abhir ans Mishti are out of the car.....Mishti is just seeing Abhir all confused...and does not talk to him..and moves away...That's it

socioboss9797 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Haillaaa...which segment Is this... This is not the one I mentioned.... I just saw that Abhir ans Mishti are out of the car.....Mishti is just seeing Abhir all confused...and does not talk to him..and moves away...That's it

Check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqFMewb08yg