Morning.Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Things I'd signed up for :

1. Grey lead/FL

2. Thrill elements 

3. Revenge drama

4. Conflict of morals and ethics

I don't want a goody good love story after redeeming Pooja or/and Kabir. I want Pooja to remain grey, feel conflicted about what's right and what's wrong. I want Kabir to oppose her in what's wrong according to him.

Sacrifice/forgiveness drama is strictly not what I expect.

I dont want them to be whitewashed later and fight troubles thrown randomly by society, villains, etc.

PLEASE. I'd signed up for greyness and revenge, give me that. It's NON NEGOTIABLE.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Morning.Flower

1. Grey lead/FL

2. Thrill elements 

3. Revenge drama

I don't want a goody good love story after redeeming Pooja or/and Kabir. I want Pooja to remain grey, feel conflicted about what's right and what's wrong. I want Kabir to oppose her in what's wrong according to him.

I dont want them to be whitewashed later and fight troubles thrown randomly by society, villains, etc.

PLEASE. I'd signed up for greyness and revenge, give me that. It's NON NEGOTIABLE.

Everything will stay as it is 

Only difference is moving from Jhanvi to Pooja

Jhanvi succeeded by making mittals homeless like PK did to baby Pooja n rani , mittals need to know the meaning of living without food home etc etc 

Her revenge is not done yet , nor she does not have to hide , she has no obligation towards anyone , no relation

Mai. Issue is that Kabir is still in Bhram thanks to Dadaji n he will fight for wrong reason n people will support him 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Agree with all u hv mentioned.

No sanskaari stuff and they should show Pooja as a badass who bandbajoed Manohar. They should maintain the same thrill and I don't mind if they turn ishaani and Dhruv negative.

Will definitely miss Ayub sir. He has scenes for 10 mts in 20 mts episode. How are they going to fill the void?

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kabir will take revenge for his losses his lost family(wife and stepson) and his brothers misery(as heard if dhruv was very much in love with jhanvi) may be even for dadaji n other innocents . I Dont think he will take revenge for PK if he is the culprit. But if he is innocent then for him too😳

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 4 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

And I want Pooja as a bad ass woman if love story happenes or not. 

Want Tashans 

Most of all want shrenu in modern Avatar 

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Modern avatar and badass are not the same thing.

Most of us want badass Jahnvi.

Jahnvi was badass in sarees also. 

Modernity has nothing to do with clothes 

Morning.Flower thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Agree with all u hv mentioned.

No sanskaari stuff and they should show Pooja as a badass who bandbajoed Manohar. They should maintain the same thrill and I don't mind if they turn ishaani and Dhruv negative.

Will definitely miss Ayub sir. He has scenes for 10 mts in 20 mts episode. How are they going to fill the void?

Yes precisely, Pooja should still be the badass.

Yup gonna miss PK 

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I would like to differentiate the things. 

Before revamp, Pk was shown clearly as a criminal. So Jaanvi's revenge things were painted with a grey colour. 

After revamp,  her evil doings may be painted by a grey colour if Kabir will be shown as a person who is very well aware of his father's originality. Otherwise her doings will be painted with the dark color.

Morning.Flower thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Modern avatar and badass are not the same thing.

Most of us want badass Jahnvi.

Jahnvi was badass in sarees also. 

Modernity has nothing to do with clothes 

Yes you put it right. Modern avatar doesn't mean badass. 

By badass I mean all the wrong stuff she did as a bahu. Now she has more freedom, I want more open and badd-er things ;)

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Morning.Flower

1. Grey lead/FL

2. Thrill elements 

3. Revenge drama

Yes yes yes to all of these.  Grey lead over everything else