Abir's Hairstyle: An Indicator of his State of Mind

Poll Question :

Which hairstyle of Abir do you like the most?

Poll Choice
#Manbun
Ponytail! Ponytail! Ponytail!
Open and Wild
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

Since now, that we have seen Abir in these three gorgeous hairstyles, I thought why not find out which one is the most loved. 

Having watched the show in these 3 months, I feel Abir's hairstyle very much resembles the state of mind he is in the plotline. When he leaves his hair messy, it denotes his confusion. It is this confusion that gets combined with the free spirited nature that thrives in him. Abir is such a wildchild and his long hair definitely brings in that side of him. However, it could also be interpreted that his wavy and messy hair also shows his awareness to the realities of life. 

Abirs's manbun has always come up in scenes where he is partly focused on something- doing push ups or painting. His manbun very much reflects a balance of emotions in his mind. He is notorious and focused yet partly confused.

The third variant of his hair will be witnessed in tomorrow's much awaited episode. The ponytail that he is carrying in the precap represents the confidence with which he is approaching the subject of love. The neatness in his ponytail just goes on to show that now, Abir is highly aware of his love and wants to chase after it. It'll be interesting to see more scenes in which Abir is spotting a ponytail.

Ohho kya mast thread banaya socio. .abir's hairstyles are according to his moods..bhai wah...idk if makers have actually given a thought or it's a coincidence ..but amazing observation yaar

This is very difficult to choose...his open hair..I have never seen a ML udaoing his Baal like this before it's a treat to watch...the manbun gives him super urban dashing look and the ponytail... initially in insta clips I did not like it but in precap caps ...it was sexyyy

So since I have seen him in open hairs and manbun in Mahabharat also...I will vote for ponytail ๐Ÿ˜œ

Originally posted by Onyourface

Ohho kya mast thread banaya socio. .abir's hairstyles are according to his moods..bhai wah...idk if makers have actually given a thought or it's a coincidence ..but amazing observation yaar

Hehe. I had studied it in my media studies class. Hairstyles often reflect the moods of the characters. I couldn't analyse much with Mishti since her hairstyle has been the same since the start๐Ÿ™ˆ

This is very difficult to choose...his open hair..I have never seen a ML udaoing his Baal like this before it's a treat to watch...the manbun gives him super urban dashing look and the ponytail... initially in insta clips I did not like it but in precap caps ...it was sexyyy

So since I have seen him in open hairs and manbun in Mahabharat also...I will vote for ponytail ๐Ÿ˜œ

Hehe lol. I chose the ponytail too. Although I like the manbun, I am not crazy about it. But that ponytail tho๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I feel a neatly tied ponytail just goes on to show how much organised and sorted a man is in his life. It just makes a man more attractive. Somehow, I find ponytails hotter than manbun. 

Edited by socioboss9797 - 4 years ago

His Zulfein looks better these days 

Want Mishti to run her fingers through his hair.

As of now Pony looks good 

Originally posted by Salutethearmy

His Zulfein looks better these days 

Want Mishti to run her fingers through his hair.

As of now Pony looks good 

I want Mishti to run her fingers through his zulfein and tie them up. โค

She seems to run her fingers by the side of his head in that dance .. real or dream we will know only tomm.. 

Amazing thread btw ...

Originally posted by socioboss9797

Mishti since her hairstyle has been the same since the start๐Ÿ™ˆ

Lol except Abir ...none of them have any khas variations in hairstyles๐Ÿ˜…

his hair open is quite distracting IMHO but that ponytail is clean slick look. Man with a purpose๐Ÿค—

I'm spellbound with the precap

Originally posted by meen123

his hair open is quite distracting IMHO but that ponytail is clean slick look. Man with a purpose๐Ÿค—

I'm spellbound with the precap

Yes meen you are super excited we know ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

So are we๐Ÿ˜œโค๏ธ

Yes meen you are super excited we know ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

So are we๐Ÿ˜œโค๏ธ

guy is putting all stops to impress her girl

i know ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ that is why i'm here with you all๐Ÿค—

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago