Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kala16

Maybe they wud mellow down Pooja a bit as she has completed her revenge. So u are trying to say she will hv time for romance and what abt ishaani and jhanvis promise to her?

They need to show a positive character and they might turn Pooja to a white character from grey and Kabir punishing her for cheating his family. 

Once he knows the truth he might support her.

But y shud he punish her? He is just taking revenge not even reasonable avenging like in the case of Pooja.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Maybe they wud mellow down Pooja a bit as she has completed her revenge. So u are trying to say she will hv time for romance and what abt ishaani and jhanvis promise to her?

They need to show a positive character and they might turn Pooja to a white character from grey and Kabir punishing her for cheating his family. 

Once he knows the truth he might support her.

The story gone wrong now bcos Kabir is wrong IMO.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Bhaiya ðŸ¤£

Ananya we do this on daily basis ðŸ˜†

Kabir - Kavya I do not care 

But I am looking forward to kabir vs pooja Tashan at the moment 

People can research on pooja kabir angle as much as they want 

She just called bhaiyya bcos it is expected to do. She was a con artist!

Tanu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey everyone finallly ......showmakers are showing some romance between jabir..... however it's because show is ending. ðŸ˜­

anyways i wrote a ss on jabir please review and tell what you like and dislike about it. thank you so much.

waiting for the replies

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5111865?pn=2#151167327

if you don't like anything than also can share.

thank you

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanu221

hey everyone finallly ......showmakers are showing some romance between jabir..... however it's because show is ending. ðŸ˜­

anyways i wrote a ss on jabir please review and tell what you like and dislike about it. thank you so much.

waiting for the replies

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5111865?pn=2#151167327

if you don't like anything than also can share.

thank you

tannu why are u so sad when there is news of show getting an extension be happy as we all are happy with your FF. keep the hope and spirit high

Tanu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

tannu why are u so sad when there is news of show getting an extension be happy as we all are happy with your FF. keep the hope and spirit high

thanks dear. 

but i don't think extention is for longer period. namah promos launched already.

i just wished we could more shrezain scenes. they are comfortable off screen as well. their romance would be worth watching.

if only.... anyways...something is better than nothing. let's keep watching the show.😃

thanks for the comment

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanu221

thanks dear. 

but i don't think extention is for longer period. namah promos launched already.

i just wished we could more shrezain scenes. they are comfortable off screen as well. their romance would be worth watching.

if only.... anyways...something is better than nothing. let's keep watching the show.😃

thanks for the comment

you are always welcome. . . 😊😊😊